Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-03-14, 07:19 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Not really... sorta bland."
Quote:
Not really... sorta bland.
I was being more sarcastic then i've ever been in my whole life.
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2004-03-14, 07:25 PM in reply to King Kai 3's post starting "I was being more sarcastic then i've..."
I don't hate people for their culture... I hate them for how they act. While culture most of the time reflects personality (the reason most black people say "cuz" and slur because it's "cool", and some mexicans say "Esse" and stab people, the reason wiggers act black) it's not something to judge a person on at first.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-15, 08:02 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto Katana said:
This doesn't dis-include any other ethnic group--I also hate Jews, Frenchs, Mexicans, Italians, Gays,
I put that in my AIM profile. I love it.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-03-15, 08:34 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "I put that in my AIM profile. I love it."
I only hate me, but i try not to discriminate but sometimes you can only take so much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-03-15, 11:34 AM in reply to King Kai 3's post starting "I was being more sarcastic then i've..."
King Kai 3 said:
I was being more sarcastic then i've ever been in my whole life.
Hence the fucking sarcastic tag

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-03-15 at 02:02 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-03-15, 02:15 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Hence the fucking sarcastic tag"
Well... Seeing as I have a couple friends of every race... I usually make comments to them that I hate their race (in a jokingly manner, hell I even call my sister a damn mexican(joking(IwonderhowmanyIcanuse?(cansomeonean sermethis?)))... because usually I do. I can't stand most of the "niggahs" (YES! Like the rap videos kind!) Asians fucking annoy the crap (my old school was fuking infested with them) so I try to make fun of them as much as possible. I hate some mexicans because they have no clue what a real mexican gansta is... if they were to go to Mexico, they would probably get raped or something. Now... white people, can be everything. They have the largest category... they can be trailer trash (d3v), junkies, wiggahs, etc... But what I have to say is... seeing as most races act the same, and you hate how someone acts... then you start noticing the pattern that all his other little asian fukers act the same... therefor, hating more than 1 asian = hating asians. BAM!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-03-15, 02:54 PM in reply to D3V's post "Are you Racist?"
D3V said:
I know everybody here is a nigga ho so I figured I'd make this thread.

Now, when I ask if you are racist, I'm not just talking about Not liking Blacks, Or Mexicans, spicks, wetbacks, middle-easterns, Well are you racist yes or no?

I myself Do NOT like Mexicans. I can't stand mexicans because of their illegal immigration into this country where they come to exploit their government and take advantage of any help that we may have given them.

I don't like niggers (when I say niggers, I mean the BLACKS that act annoying, are stupid, smoke tons of weed, and have no education what so ever.) I don't like the niggers because they have no respect for any person or anything. Watch a rap video, the degration of women is quite vulgar and thats just one of the reasons.

I have no problems with Asians, i've got a few asian friends..

Middle-easterns come in all shapes , sizes, and planes. I have no real reason to like / dislike them beacuse they haven't really done anything wrong to me. I mean, they flew some fucking planes into a building, and where were the World Trade Centers at? In downtown newyork, where all of the annoying ass puerto ricans, mexicans, and brown skinned mothers fuckers who deserved to die and rot in hell.
Ummm D3V if im not mistaken I recall that a while back you made a thread about how you were so fat and had no life and tried to kill yourself and walked out of school and shit. I dunno about everybody else but from what you said about yourself in that thread you made about yourself I would much rather know a African American or a Hispanic over you any day you crazed hipocrite.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-03-15, 06:08 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Hence the fucking sarcastic tag"
Quote:
Hence the fucking sarcastic tag
the fuck is that supposed to mean?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2004-03-15, 09:32 PM in reply to King Kai 3's post starting "the fuck is that supposed to mean?"
There is an actual command called sarcastic. Put that in parenthesis and you get this

You are so leet

[ Sarcastic ]You are so leet [ / sarcastic] w/o the spaces. Just so you know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-15, 10:54 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "There is an actual command called..."
I think he could have known but then again you just never know now do ya?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-03-16, 12:01 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "I think he could have known but then..."
hahaha. that's funny. so it's like an indicator for people who can't pick up on sarcasm? I don't get it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2004-03-16, 12:33 AM in reply to King Kai 3's post starting "Race means nothing to me. Personality..."
King Kai 3 said:
I personally know numerous white people in both those situations. So, uh, why is it blacks and mexicans that you single out?
Well, I would probably hate those people too, but niggers ( ignorant blacks ) and punk ass mexicans are all I've seen around here act that way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-03-16, 01:26 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "Well, I would probably hate those..."
you lack logic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2004-03-16, 02:18 AM in reply to King Kai 3's post starting "you lack logic."
Kaos lacks everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-03-16, 09:33 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Kaos lacks everything."
hahahaha kaos once believed that i had made a dupe and started begging on aim that I share it with him, I savored the moment in notepad .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Thumbs up i agree
Posted 2004-03-20, 01:04 PM in reply to D3V's post "Are you Racist?"
I am not racist but i do sorta hate ignorant black people.One time i was waiting for a couple girls to get out of the bathroom at the IX center and some little niglett ran by me and almost knocked me down the stairs.He is lucky he ran away.I am not gonna hate blacks in general for any reason though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pimpiroth

Posted 2004-03-20, 01:57 PM in reply to Pimpiroth's post "i agree"
This makes no sense.White people,asian people,Mexican people,and black people are all people so why would you say you aren't racist but you hate ignorant black people.Every other type of person can be ignant too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-20, 06:03 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "This makes no sense.White people,asian..."
Whats the point of being racist I mean Asian chicks are hot well some of em, and theres nothing wrong with Mexicans there not so bad. Blacks there cool, I mean seriously they are cool, the only people we should be racit against are Wiggers cuase there not black and they try to be and I hate em.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-03-21, 06:34 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "Whats the point of being racist I mean..."
im not racist against niggers,spicks,and towelheads . Actually it really depends on how a person acts toward me. I would definitly call a black person a nigger if they were mean to me and ignorant but i wouldnt just call any black person a nigger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPimpiroth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pimpiroth

Posted 2004-03-22, 07:04 PM in reply to Pimpiroth's post starting "im not racist against..."
Yeah lets racist towards wiggers... what color are they? Oh yeah a wigger isnt a race.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer