Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Question Phobias
Posted 2007-12-31, 08:55 AM
What are you afraid of? I have a fear of being afraid of heights, sometimes referred to as Illyngophobia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-31, 09:10 AM in reply to Grav's post "Phobias"
Heights here too... well, fear of grounds. I'm not comfortable up ladders, for instance.

I'm also shit-scared of water deeper than my waist. I can't go to the swimming baths, I can't go swimming in the sea, and I absolutely abhor boats.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-31, 09:17 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Heights here too... well, fear of..."
Stop it, you're aggravating my fear of being afraid of heights!

I was almost attacked by a giant orange octopus at the beach, although I still love water and being in water and drinking water.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-31, 09:23 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Stop it, you're aggravating my fear of..."
The ocean is a pretty scary thing to swim in. Waves, sea creatures, rocks.. it's very risky. I like it, though.

Last time I was in the ocean I got owned hardcore. I was body boarding without a board and I guess the waves were a little too big to be doing that... Anyway, I caught a monstrous one and ended up getting pretty far until the wave crashed and I got sent to the bottom of the ocean floor. Ended up on the beach with a bloody face due to the sand that was embedded in my skin. Good times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-31, 09:23 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Stop it, you're aggravating my fear of..."
Ah, a fear of being afraid of heights. I read it as simply afraid of heights.

Now that's an interesting one. Any idea how it came about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-31, 09:25 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "The ocean is a pretty scary thing to..."
Ending a terrible story with "good times" will not get you any e-poon, I'm afraid.

Lenny said:
Ah, a fear of being afraid of heights. I read it as simply afraid of heights.

Now that's an interesting one. Any idea how it came about?
Because of assholes like you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-12-31, 09:27 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Ending a terrible story with "good..."
Aww.... but but but...

well I'll settle for some Grav-poon then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-31, 09:28 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Aww.... but but but... well I'll..."
It is a thing of guys who play guitar around small campfires [and always a carry a guitar with them just for this opportunity] to tell outrageous stories of disaster and end with "good times." Women fall for this until they are approximately 27 years old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-12-31, 09:30 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "It is a thing of guys who play guitar..."
So I've got another 6-7 or so years for this amazing, hilarious stunt to work. Thanks for enlightening me, Grav! You're the best.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-31, 09:31 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So I've got another 6-7 or so years for..."
Women age faster where you're from, probably because of all the rape. Good times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-12-31, 09:32 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Women age faster where you're from,..."
Indianapolis is a hotbed for raping activity?

I'm too handsome to be raped!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-31, 09:35 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Indianapolis is a hotbed for raping..."
Just so you know, The Onion has got you all figured out. Here's the description of Indiana from "Our Dumb World:"

Hooting and hollering in overcapacity crowds, Indianans cherish the art of watching stuff, be it the Indianapolis 500, a basketball game, or even themselves looking like a complete idiot on the JumboTron.

Besides looking at the world's most well-loved paved oval, the citizens of Indiana also enjoy looking at home movies of their families watching auto racing, and love to curl up and look at a good book lying on the coffee table.

And over the past several decades, all of Indiana has watched from the comfort of their own living rooms as neighboring state Illinois grew into an economic powerhouse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-12-31, 09:38 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Just so you know, The Onion has got you..."
Auto racing is not my thing. Most people here love it, though. Personally, I haven't spent 5 minutes of my life watching cars go round and round 250+ times. Seems boring to me.

Although, that last statement is pretty true. Just take a look at my "Location". I won't deny it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-31, 01:03 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Auto racing is not my thing. Most..."
im clostrophobic. or however its spelled. i don't like small spaces at all. or bugs. i HATE bugs.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-12-31, 01:42 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "im clostrophobic. or however its..."
I'm afraid of heights, and I didn't particularly like it when I started swimming from the shore in Virginia Beach. I just don't like the idea of water flushing into my lungs and killing me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-31, 01:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm afraid of heights, and I didn't..."
I'm not a fan of height or bugs, but I wouldn't say I have a phobia of either. I can handle it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-12-31, 05:06 PM in reply to Grav's post "Phobias"
I have a fear of heights and I hate being on ladders, but I have to be on ladders to put shit up or scan things out to put on the floor. So I kinda have to pretend I don't have that phobia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-12-31, 06:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I have a fear of heights and I hate..."
i also have a fear of being afraid of heights, how wierd. not really scared of anything else i guess
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-01-01, 03:15 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I have a fear of heights and I hate..."
I'm not afraid of heights, or falls ...it's just the sudden stop at the end of a fall that worries me . I don't like swimming in water that's deeper than my shoulders. I'm a tiny bit of a germophobe. It's all in vain, but still ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-01-02, 02:50 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm not afraid of heights, or falls..."
Heights.
Used to have trouble with water. Not so sure anymore. Haven't been swimming in a while. Both chlorine and salt water cause me to itch like a bastard. Dry skin or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller