Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

ANOTHER American Beheading
Posted 2004-06-18, 01:01 PM
YES, it is true. Earlier today those Saudi Arabian's deadline was up, and the beheadded another american....

here's the story:

Captors Behead U.S. Hostage in Saudi Arabia
By SALAH NASRAWI, Reuters

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (June 18) - An al-Qaida group said Friday it killed American hostage Paul M. Johnson Jr., posting an Internet message that showed photographs of a beheaded body that appeared to be his.

An Islamic Web site posted this image of Paul Johnson earlier this week.

The statement was posted on a Web site where the group frequently makes announcements. Also posted were three still photos showing a head that appeared to be Johnson's.

The message, in the name of Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula, appeared as a 72-hour deadline set by the group on Tuesday ended.

''In answer to what we promised ... to kill the hostage Paul Marshall (Johnson) after the period is over ... the infidel got his fair treatment,'' the statement said.

''Let him taste something of what Muslims have long tasted from Apache helicopter fire and missiles,'' the statement said.

Johnson, who worked on Apache helicopter systems for Lockheed Martin, was kidnapped last weekend by militants who threatened to kill him by Friday if the kingdom did not release its al-Qaida prisoners. The Saudi government rejected the demands.

The photos posted with the statement showed a severed head, placed on the back of a body. The body was wearing an orange jumpsuit and the face was turned toward the camera.

The day Johnson was seized, Islamic militants shot dead Kenneth Scroggs, from Laconia, N.H., in his garage. Scroggs, who also worked for Lockheed Martin, was killed days after another American was slain in an escalating al-Qaida campaign against Westerners in the kingdom.

Johnson was the second American abducted and slain by his kidnappers in the Middle East in just over a month.

Nicholas Berg, a businessman, was beheaded in Iraq, and his last moments later appeared on a videotape posted on an al-Qaida-linked Web site. U.S. officials say al-Qaida-linked Muslim militant Abu Musab al-Zarqawi may have been Berg's killer.

In Washington, spokespersons for the CIA and the State Department said the agency was not able to immediately confirm the report of Johnson's beheading.

ยท Johnson's Family in Seclusion

A senior Saudi official in Washington, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the government did not yet have any independent confirmation of Johnson's death. ''There is no body, and we know of no videotape,'' said the official.

As Friday's deadline approached, Saudi security forces launched an all-out search, going door-to-door in some Riyadh neighborhoods, as Johnson's wife went on Al-Arabiya television Friday pleading for his release.

No movie as of yet. But i'm guessing this is Al-Qadea's new way of terrorizing Americans. Fucking, riddicolus.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-06-18, 01:06 PM in reply to D3V's post "ANOTHER American Beheading"
Too bad the Nick Berg video was fake, you dolt. You could clearly see that Berg's "captors" were Americans dressed up like terrorists. What' even worse, is that the men could have been our soldiers. Isn't that a bitch? Watch the video sometime, D3V.

So, no, this is not how they terrorize from now on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-18, 01:09 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "Too bad the Nick Berg video was fake,..."
symnzXx said:
Too bad the Nick Berg video was fake, you dolt. You could clearly see that Berg's "captors" were Americans dressed up like terrorists. What' even worse, is that the men could have been our soldiers. Isn't that a bitch? Watch the video sometime, D3V.

So, no, this is not how they terrorize from now on.
Seriously, you buy into these conspiracy theories?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-18, 01:11 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "Too bad the Nick Berg video was fake,..."
Wow your a fucking twat. That video was not fake. Yeah, Lol, the Captors weren't American soldiers dressed up like terrorists. Thats a fucking discrase to this country, you shouldn't fucking talk shit about your own country.

So yes, they've killed two people now. I hope they come to your house and cut your goddamn head off.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-06-18, 01:20 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wow your a fucking twat. That video was..."
One more American beheaded for a pointless fucking war. Thanks Bush!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-18, 01:27 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wow your a fucking twat. That video was..."
D3V said:
Wow your a fucking twat. That video was not fake. Yeah, Lol, the Captors weren't American soldiers dressed up like terrorists. Thats a fucking discrase to this country, you shouldn't fucking talk shit about your own country.

So yes, they've killed two people now. I hope they come to your house and cut your goddamn head off.
http://topplerummy.org/berg/
*edit* Here's some more proof.
http://aztlan.net/berg_abu_ghraib_video.htm

Hey, you know what, D3V? You're goddamned fucking slut, so shut your unintelligent punk ass up unless you know what the fuck you're talking about. You've never even seen the video so why the fuck are you even talking like you have? It's not like anyone gives a shit about some guy getting decapitated anyway. Thousands of people die every die; one person doesn't deserve that much attention.

Disgrace to the country? You're a disgrace to humanity and a complete waste of time, space, and air. Do the rest of the world a favor and end yourself.

Last edited by symnzXx; 2004-06-18 at 01:32 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-18, 01:36 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "http://topplerummy.org/berg/ *edit*..."
I have a strange feeling this idiot will be banned soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-18, 01:38 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I have a strange feeling this idiot..."
For what? Pointing out blatant stupidity in D3V's posts?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-18, 01:39 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "http://topplerummy.org/berg/ *edit*..."
Calm down, keep the flaming to a minimum or else you'll make the mods mad. Slaynish already got temp-banned for doing stuff like this.

I believe that video is real. Theories are not fact, they are hypotheses, educated GUESSES! Until they prove with factual evidence, I will continue believing that. And why would American soldiers dress up in goofie Iraqi clothes, learn the language fluently, and read from two peices of paper and cut off a guys head with a small knife? They would probably cut off a guys head with a bigger knife for one clean shot, and not hear him suffer. Those theories are Bull Shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-18, 01:40 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "For what? Pointing out blatant..."
Seems to be a bit of flaming outside of flame wars to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-06-18, 01:43 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Seems to be a bit of flaming outside of..."
Ugh.

I'm not suprised. And I'll leave it at that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-18, 01:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Calm down, keep the flaming to a..."
Do you even pay attention to the news? The government is trying to make it seem like the big bad terrorists are doing these things so they can boost the war support/morale and get Bush re-elected. And I doubt you even went to those links. There are plenty of reasons why it is fake listed there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-18, 01:45 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "Do you even pay attention to the news?..."
Yes, two similar plastic chairs is a perfectly good reason to doubt it was real. I mean it's not like they mass produce millions of white plastic chairs. Going by those pictures you can't really see a damn thing. That site proves jack shit.

Don't be stupid. If they were going to boost war support they wouldn't fake beheadings. That makes the public want to get our troops/civilians the hell out of there for fear of losing a member of the family, or anyone else for that matter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-06-18, 01:48 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "Do you even pay attention to the news?..."
errr symnzxx those so you call evdience already points out months ago. I would rather belive atleast our president said for now, rather then 2 fucking ugly ass looking website said... if you belive on those website.... you are even worst than D3V being racist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-18, 01:57 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "errr symnzxx those so you call evdience..."
Whatever, believe what you want. Make sure when the next "bioterrorism threat" comes out you hurry to the doctors and get your lethal doses of poison because of the need for worldwide population control.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-18, 02:08 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "Whatever, believe what you want. Make..."
Symn, save yourself the emberassment. Al-Qadea has been doing shit like this for 10 years. They're just not getting access to stupid Americans over in the Middle-East. And they want the release of some Saudi prisonners.

How can you say the video is fake.............................................. ........? And you say that one person getting killed doesn't matter? Guess what, there has been 2 Americans with the Heads cut off. Yeah, there is no point of that at all. No need.

Those facts are all wrong. They say he doesn't struggle. Wtf are you going to do? You already know your going to die, why fucking fight it. He was probably already dead when they first stabbed him.

They say there wasn't any blood spurts when the sawed into his neck. Yeah, thats because there are no main arterys going up to your brain. ..derrr

You can believe whatever you want you pro-bush bitch but you shouldn't base your opinions on some stupid website that claims they have the answer.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-06-18, 02:16 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Symn, save yourself the emberassment...."
Explain how disproving the video would make me a "pro-bush bitch". You believing the video makes you the bitch. As for the blood, ever hear of a little thing called the jugular vein? It runs right up through your neck. If it were to be cut, blood would be spurting EVERYWHERE. You have absolutely, positively NO fucking clue what you're talking about.

Oh, one other thing, how would you know what's been going on for 10 years? You're not even that old yet..?

Last edited by symnzXx; 2004-06-18 at 02:19 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

symnzXx

Posted 2004-06-18, 02:21 PM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "Explain how disproving the video would..."
Yes I have heard of the jugular vein. It doesn't 'throb' like an artery, though its just a constand flow to the brain.

Me believing the video would make ME the bitch!? You saying that it doesn't matter if people are be-headed makes you the bitch.

*edit heres a site http://www.medstudents.com.br/proced...d4/jugular.htm
It shows the jugular vein being worked on... Don't see any fucking blood spraying out, Do we!?

Everyone should take the time, the possible $35 and Spay or Neuter your symnzXx!!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-06-18, 02:22 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Symn, save yourself the emberassment...."
Quote:
They say there wasn't any blood spurts when the sawed into his neck. Yeah, thats because there are no main arterys going up to your brain. ..derrr
Yes dumbshit cause the Carotid Artery isn't a major artery retard.
That was being sarcastic just so you know
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jewboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjewboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jewboy

Posted 2004-06-18, 02:23 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yes I have heard of the jugular vein...."
I'm guessing that your mom just allows any 10yr old to spend the night, ... in her room.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V