Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Sonic Heroes
Posted 2003-06-30, 11:25 PM
theres a BRAND NEW sonic game coming out called Sonic Heroes. It features 4 teams of 3 characters each. Team Sonic, Team Dark, Team Rose and Team Chaotix. the three members of the team have cirtain characteristics: running, fighting, and flying. there are also formations.
rofl im not really very good at writing game decscriptions so click here for more info.
i think this game looks awesome and i wil definitely get it.
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2003-07-01, 08:49 AM in reply to GameCube's post "Sonic Heroes"
It doesnt really look that good. I'll definately check it out, though. I mean, it's Sonic!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-01, 03:53 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Sonic Heroes"
Holy shit. Is anyone here tired of sonic games as much as i am. They are the same thing. Go around...kill a bunch of robots.....get rings and thats about it! i see nothing good in them. The only sonic that i liked was the tv show. The bastards just had to cancel that. O well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Battlecruiser is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBattlecruiser is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Battlecruiser

Posted 2003-07-09, 08:09 PM in reply to GameCube's post "Sonic Heroes"
The thing is it is shown as third person right behind sonic, the graphics are better and there is alot more to do then killing robots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sir.dennis enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzsir.dennis enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

sir.dennis