Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Best PvPer? (besides Bonemancer)
Posted 2004-03-30, 07:01 PM
I would like to get a good build for a decent PvPer besides the obvious Bonemancer. And I don't particularily want to make a Trapsin or a Hammerdin either. Anyone who could help me?
Thanks in advance
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-30, 07:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Best PvPer? (besides Bonemancer)"
I hear Blizzard sorcs aren't bad, but you need to trick enemies into a Blizzard. FoH pallys can be good, but they're not much fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-30, 07:45 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Best PvPer? (besides Bonemancer)"
My favorite underdog dueler is my throw barb, extremely hard to kill melee's tho, owner of sorc's, havent faught a necro but im sure he wouldnt have to much of a chance but he could kill if the necro fucks up, but a tele ww barb seems good, havent lvl'ed mine up yet, focus'ing on throw barb, but good ol melee pally is awesome, made right owns most.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-03-30, 07:47 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I hear Blizzard sorcs aren't bad, but..."
I have Owned many times some hammerdins and assassins with my old Blizzard sorc, but I seem to get hit as soon as I leave town and cast blizzard on necros...

Stupid town guarders and their super cold absorb and 50 bone spirits going at you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-30, 09:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I have Owned many times some hammerdins..."
If you have a high level Cold Mastery, it is HARD AS HELL to absorb much cold.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-30, 09:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Best PvPer? (besides Bonemancer)"
HandOfHeaven said:
I would like to get a good build for a decent PvPer besides the obvious Bonemancer. And I don't particularily want to make a Trapsin or a Hammerdin either. Anyone who could help me?
Thanks in advance
Heres a char i'm working on
Pally
Skills:
20 Might
20 Vigor
20 Charge
20 Fana
20 Holy Shield

Items:
Full griz set (I like it people say i'm stupid for it but)
-40/15ias*4 in weapon
-40/15max*2 in helm, *3 in armor, and *3 in shield
-for switch (after BO if you can offord CTA) ls+griz shield with 3 p diamonds (to prevent trapsins/foh pals)
-people put angelic 2x rings + ammy but I like perf metalgrid with 2 perf raven frosts
-Up'd gores
-Perf Verdungo's coil/Tgods/Up'd string
-Perf Dracs (I think you can upgrade am I wrong?)
-and charms...5:5 combatff arua if you like and 9*3/20/20+anni...

I think it's desent...I may be wrong but I can't wait to get this pally leveled!!!
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2004-03-30, 10:32 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Heres a char i'm working on Pally..."
Great-Thanatos said:
-40/15ias*4 in weapon
-40/15max*2 in helm, *3 in armor, and *3 in shield
You got the 40/15's backwards. Put 4x 40/15 MAX in your weapon, and the ias/max in armor/shield.

The 15 max in weapon are actually applied to WEAPON damage, rather than overall damage, thus increasing your damage potential.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-30, 10:36 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Heres a char i'm working on Pally..."
your build uses a million 40/15s yet you ask if they can afford CTA?lol
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maleficus

Posted 2004-03-31, 06:04 AM in reply to Maleficus's post starting "your build uses a million 40/15s yet..."
40/15's are pretty easy to find. My pally had very fast attack speed with a similar build in Gris, but not as much defense, plus to skills, and damage for that matter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-31, 11:09 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "You got the 40/15's backwards. Put 4x..."
Vollstrecker said:
You got the 40/15's backwards. Put 4x 40/15 MAX in your weapon, and the ias/max in armor/shield.

The 15 max in weapon are actually applied to WEAPON damage, rather than overall damage, thus increasing your damage potential.
40/15 max are bugged so that the 15 max dmg donĀ“t work
i would take ed/str. because str. give more dmg too
excuse me plz for my bad english
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackKnight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BlackKnight

Posted 2004-03-31, 12:03 PM in reply to BlackKnight's post starting "40/15 max are bugged so that the 15 max..."
a strange phenomenon i have observed is that ed/ias jewels seem to add the most damg,
also that build lakes dr, ez prey for my v/t also u should focus on resists mainly fire and lighting, i think they're are better choices than gris set even with all the fancy jewels, a CoH:CoA: Beast|BotD|Doom|Rare|etc weapon|Verdungos etc would be better and ezier on the wallet at least for west
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon