Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

2008 NFL Schedule
Posted 2008-04-15, 01:42 PM
Full 2008 NFL Schedule

Yes guys, the schedule was released today (3/15/08) and here's as follows the schedule.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-16, 08:06 AM in reply to D3V's post "2008 NFL Schedule"
D3V said:
Full 2008 NFL Schedule

Yes guys, the schedule was released today (3/15/08) and here's as follows the schedule.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true
*gulp* Steelers gonna either shine, or get murdered. 8 playoff teams.. Damn!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2008-04-16, 08:14 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "*gulp* Steelers gonna either shine, or..."
Ah yes. I'm so excited for the season to start! The Jaguars have a total of three 'Prime-time'.. the schedule features a Sunday night game at home on NBC against Pittsburgh on Oct. 5, a Monday night game on ESPN on Dec. 1 at Houston, and a Thursday night home game against Indianapolis on NFL Network on Dec. 18.

Jaguars.com said:
Fourteen of the Jaguars’ 16 regular-season games in 2008 will be played on Sundays, with 11 scheduled for one p.m. ET kickoffs and three late-afternoon games. The schedule features four playoff teams from 2007 and six games against playoff teams – Tennessee and Indianapolis twice, as well as Pittsburgh and Green Bay. The Jaguars will have 10 games against teams that finished .500 or better in 2007 and four against division winners, and the three nationally-televised prime-time games are tied for the third-most in team history (four in 1999 and 2000) and the most since 2000.
With this new found exposure, atleast more-so than last year maybe 'Jacksonville Municipal Stadium' can finally get a naming sponsor before the season starts, which would be nice. The have been talks of it becoming 'Acuvue Stadium' (contact company) but who knows.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-17, 07:25 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Ah yes. I'm so excited for the season..."
Football season is upon us! I can't wait. The only thing that would make this offseason better would be if the Eagles traded for Ocho Cinco.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-04-17, 07:28 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Football season is upon us! I can't..."
Dude, as much as a lot of people hate CJ I wouldn't mind seeing him go somewheres else, after I had him on my FF team like 3 seasons ago (when he blew up) I've always been a big fan of his, and for the Eagles to get him and possibly resurrect their team would be a sweet thing to see, I'm also a big McNabb fan.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-04-17, 07:50 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Dude, as much as a lot of people hate..."
I think I would multi-orgasm immediately if we traded for him.. No lie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-04-17, 07:53 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I think I would multi-orgasm..."
Dude, it'd be pheaseable. I know CJ would love to play in Philly with McNabb

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-04-17, 07:59 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Dude, it'd be pheaseable. I know CJ..."
I know he would too. I'm pretty sure he and McNabb are actually decent friends in real life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-04-17, 08:01 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I know he would too. I'm pretty sure..."
Damn, just thinking about it makes me excited. Honestly, I fucking hate almost every team in the NFC, but seeing the Eagles do well would be a good thing, hell I wouldn't mind them going to the superbowl.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-04-17, 08:37 AM in reply to D3V's post "2008 NFL Schedule"
Welp, time for another Colts superbowl. Get ready ya'll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-17, 10:22 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Welp, time for another Colts superbowl...."
Wow, you should really consider going into a career in comedy spewing shit out your ass like that

You know for a fact that the Jaguars aren't even going to let you guys win the division, let alone beat them in a Wild Card matchup.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-04-17, 10:28 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wow, you should really consider going..."
Keep on dreamin, buddy. Wait till Peyton retires, then you guys might have a chance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-21, 10:42 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Keep on dreamin, buddy. Wait till..."
I officially have a boner over football season lurking around the corner.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-04-21, 10:51 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I officially have a boner over football..."
Yeah really. Our season tickets are already on sale! ACK! I don't care how conformist this may be or how I let the fanaticism take over my entire body, I love football and the NFL, and that's all there is to it.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-08, 08:52 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I officially have a boner over football..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
I officially have a boner over football season lurking around the corner.

>.<

loool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
alex132005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

alex132005

Posted 2008-09-08, 08:55 AM in reply to alex132005's post starting ">.< loool"
Yeah so Week 1 was definately interesting. Tom Brady out for the year? Jags and Colts both get stomped, wtf is going on?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-09, 10:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah so Week 1 was definately..."
What happened to Brady?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
alex132005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

alex132005

Posted 2008-09-10, 07:49 AM in reply to alex132005's post starting "What happened to Brady?"
Torn ACL? I'm not exactly sure, a knee injury and he has already been placed on the Injured Reserve list.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/story/788250.html

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-10, 07:52 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Torn ACL? I'm not exactly sure, a knee..."
I saw the video of it, some guys helmet came in from the side and bent his knee in a way it wasn't suppose to bend. They said that he had a season ending injury. and if i remember correctly they said it was his ACL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-10, 06:42 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I think I would multi-orgasm..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
I think I would multi-orgasm immediately if we traded for him.. No lie.
You dont need that piece of shit, you have Jackson now, eventhough he is a rookie, still better than half the AFC receivers.

My Giants have an easy start, thank god, but face tough teams (especially divisional) weeks 8-13. Its the only time i can think of where the Superbowl Champs can come back and still be a decent team, and come in third in the division.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY