Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Advertisement Idea
Posted 2007-10-09, 11:52 AM
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2007-10-09, 11:56 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Advertisement Idea"
"we can all make huge amounts of money" sounds like a scam to me.

I still think Zelaron T-shirts would be awesome advertising, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-09, 11:59 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post "Advertisement Idea"
Shinto Katana said:
I have this idea about advertisement that we all can make huge amounts of money off of. I need to talk to chruser about it but I just cant seem to get a hold of him.
Some hints?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-09, 12:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting ""we can all make huge amounts of money"..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2007-10-09, 12:03 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
I guess I should just quit my job now, this sounds like a winner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-09, 12:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I guess I should just quit my job now,..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2007-10-09, 12:15 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto Katana said:
>.> Its hard to explain how it works and I got class soon. Though, I suppose I can write something up with images to explain my idea.
That would be nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-10-09, 12:16 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "That would be nice."
Or just don't bother wasting yours and our time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-09, 12:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Or just don't bother wasting yours and..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2007-10-09, 12:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Or just don't bother wasting yours and..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Or just don't bother wasting yours and our time.
Might as well hear it out. It may be something worthwhile.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-10-09, 12:20 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Might as well hear it out. It may be..."
mjordan2nd said:
Might as well hear it out. It may be something worthwhile.
Guess I'm just being a pessimist. I don't believe it's worth hearing out.

But I'm sure we will.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-09, 12:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Guess I'm just being a pessimist. I..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2007-10-09, 12:25 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
I'm interested in hearing it, you aren't going to get in contact with Chruser, so possibily running it by everyone else would be just as good of an idea.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-09, 01:19 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Don't mind KA. He's an asshole for no reason at all some times.

I'd like to hear it.. I want to see how Zelaron can be made into a multi-million corporation. heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-09, 01:20 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Don't mind KA. He's an asshole for no..."
I have some beachfront property in North Dakota I'd like to sell you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-09, 01:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I have some beachfront property in..."
How are the waves in North Dakota?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-09, 01:30 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "How are the waves in North Dakota?"
Wait a minute...thare IS no beach near North Dakota.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-10-09, 02:03 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Wait a minute...thare IS no beach near..."
Exactly, they're talking about the ocean!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-09, 02:05 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Exactly, they're talking about the..."
An ocean of sunflowers and bison, yes?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-10-09, 02:18 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Don't mind KA. He's an asshole for no..."
Thanatos said:
Don't mind KA. He's an asshole for no reason at all some times.

I'd like to hear it.. I want to see how Zelaron can be made into a multi-million corporation. heh.
I'm going to suppose he seen the Profile thread, and got a more general idea of what could be implemented on this site (Your own Album of pictures/profile/music player) and Basically turn this website into another Myspace/Facebook ..

But that's just my guestimation.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V