Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2003-12-11, 09:42 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "the best christmas gift ever..."
I have a long list of things that I want...but mostly a new computer and an amazing list of wonderful movies.
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-12-11, 09:46 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "the best christmas gift ever..."
I know nearly everything she's getting for Christmas and her birthday.

As for my present....

http://www.cyberpowersystem.com/custom/cfgafx.asp

...with the most expensive option for everything (except the monitor... I don't like LCDs).
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?

Last edited by Medieval Bob; 2003-12-11 at 09:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-12-11, 09:47 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "the best christmas gift ever..."
but i'm not getting what I want...except for the movies...

I do know that when I come back from Christmas break that my friend is getting me a pair of red convers's so I can ware one around and be the girl w/ one red shoe ... it's a Tom Hanks thing...
--Maz Kanata

Last edited by Silverjinx18; 2003-12-11 at 09:51 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-12-11, 09:52 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "the best christmas gift ever..."
Medieval Bob said:

As for my present....

...with the most expensive option for everything (except the monitor... I don't like LCDs).
I don't like LCD monitors, either... they get really blurry if you use them for anything that uses your video card.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-11, 09:53 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "the best christmas gift ever..."
That's exactly why I don't like them.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-12-12, 03:39 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "the best christmas gift ever..."
A limited-edition 15th Anniversary 1997 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo. 6 speed manual transmission, Greedy Profec Spec V boost control, Blitz blow off valve, Greedy big front mount intercooler, and let's see... a Bomex body kit, painted Bahama blue pearl. That should do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2003-12-12, 08:38 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "the best christmas gift ever..."
A good new computer (Router Included!).

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-12-12, 09:12 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "the best christmas gift ever..."
i am actually planning to buy my brother a new car, ....today!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-12, 12:05 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "the best christmas gift ever..."
JiN-RaiDeN said:
A limited-edition 15th Anniversary 1997 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo. 6 speed manual transmission, Greedy Profec Spec V boost control, Blitz blow off valve, Greedy big front mount intercooler, and let's see... a Bomex body kit, painted Bahama blue pearl. That should do it.
Well i guess that's about waht i want too. With 17" Enkei Gunmetal Rims. I would make sweet love to that car every day if i had it.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-12-12, 10:46 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "the best christmas gift ever..."
then you could have sweet baby's and sell them and make some money!!! BAM!!!!
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-12-12, 10:53 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "the best christmas gift ever..."
What's the point of having "rims"... a hubcap suits me fine.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-13, 12:52 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "the best christmas gift ever..."
Medieval Bob said:
(except the monitor... I don't like LCDs).

LCD's own if you get a quality one... 3k + , and I don't mean just get a 31inch one or anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-13, 03:30 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "the best christmas gift ever..."
RoboticSilence said:
What's the point of having "rims"... a hubcap suits me fine.
.....performance !!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-13, 03:52 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "the best christmas gift ever..."
Medieval Bob said:

As for my present....

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip offffffffffffffffffffffffff. Pricewatch dude, buy the shit and build it yourself. Save a whollllllle bunch of money!

And at the moment I am perfectly comtempt with everything I have. I dont need anything, I would like some subs and an amp for my truck, as well, though. Also a new cd player, since this one is only 160W (gift) I want a 200W.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-12-13, 04:00 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "the best christmas gift ever..."
if its for a truck, i suggest you add another "0" from 200 to 2000 watts (just add a capacitor)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-13, 04:59 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "the best christmas gift ever..."
Actually Cyberpower pc's are hella cheap compared to everyone. And they burn it in for you and come with a warranty, and since most people are computer noobies they really don't want to build a machine that you have no clue how to setup, and where one static discharge from your finger can ruin a motherboard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-13, 01:29 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "the best christmas gift ever..."
zeal311 said:

Well i guess that's about waht i want too. With 17" Enkei Gunmetal Rims. I would make sweet love to that car every day if i had it.
You crazy!!! you already got a kickass honda prelude 93'

One of my friends got one a month ago, exactly liek yours(red, 93,etc)....the thing kicks ass man!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-12-13, 02:19 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "the best christmas gift ever..."
J_iceman said:
if its for a truck, i suggest you add another "0" from 200 to 2000 watts (just add a capacitor)
No such thing as a 2, 000W cd player bro. I was talking about the CD player, not all the accessories.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-12-13, 03:16 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "the best christmas gift ever..."
212 watt cd-player i believe is the largest one to date.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-13, 05:08 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "the best christmas gift ever..."

I have that black case, thermostat and all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn