Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post another damn teaser
Posted 2007-03-28, 08:57 PM
your all gonna go crazy if i keep posting more and more teasers

in any case, iforgot what site it was but this seems to be a test to apply in a job in china, interesting( i have no proof but still)

ok here are th epeople 1mom,1dad,2girls.2boys,1cop,1thief 1river
1raft

the raft can only take 2 peple at once everyone needs to get to the othe rside of the river

the mom/dad can't be left alone with the girl/boy with out the pressence of the mom/dad

the thief can't be left with anyone without the pressence of the cop

only the mom dad and cop know how to use the raft
how can you get everyone across teh river?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-03-29, 05:06 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "another damn teaser"
in puerto rico you don't get a final exam at school, you just get a set of brain teasers. the winner is sacrificed to the mighty bronzed Grav statue
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-03-29, 07:27 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "another damn teaser"
.... fucking hell.

WHYYYY LORD WHYYYY!?!?!?!?!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-03-29, 09:01 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting ".... fucking hell. WHYYYY LORD..."
STFU and answer it if you dun like reading my damn post then dun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-03-29, 11:17 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "another damn teaser"
It's impossible. There's no way to transport the kids one at a time without the help of the cop and keep parental supervision on each shore with kids.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-03-30, 07:29 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "STFU and answer it if you dun like..."
Who do you think you're talking to, bitch-tits?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-03-30, 12:49 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Who do you think you're talking to,..."
ok its possible see the thief can be left alone but he CANT be left with anyone in teh family the cop CAN take kids and the dad can take only boys also both mom ADNd dad can go across together youknow and as for thanatos

you got mad cuase o fmy stupid posts then DUN be stupid and DUN read them damn it use your damn brain for once
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-03-30, 02:18 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "ok its possible see the thief can be..."
Okay, next time you decide to post a riddle, post it clearly, because you completely changed it from what you said the first time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-03-30, 02:31 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Okay, next time you decide to post a..."
WetWired said:
Okay, next time you decide to post a riddle, post it clearly, because you completely changed it from what you said the first time.
"lol" should really be deemed significant content.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-01, 01:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting ""lol" should really be deemed..."
*sigh* just answer the riddle already if not dun post please
your wasting your time AND pissing your selfs off like thanatos
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-04-01, 04:14 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "*sigh* just answer the riddle already..."
I'm sorry... wah?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-01, 04:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm sorry... wah?!"
what you mean what? thanatos got pissed cause of my stupid post technically to get pissed you have to read that means wiht the knowledge of my previous posts he should've known that well i was gonna post something stupid YET he keeps reading them and then he makes a thread to ban me i mean come on thats pretty stupid.....

like my dad says

if you KNOW somethings YOU don't like is gonna happen if you go there the DONT go there sheesh....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-04-01, 04:27 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "what you mean what? thanatos got pissed..."
Your dad is a fucking idiot and so are you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-02, 08:36 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "what you mean what? thanatos got pissed..."
kyeruu said:
what you mean what? thanatos got pissed cause of my stupid post technically to get pissed you have to read that means wiht the knowledge of my previous posts he should've known that well i was gonna post something stupid YET he keeps reading them and then he makes a thread to ban me i mean come on thats pretty stupid.....

like my dad says

if you KNOW somethings YOU don't like is gonna happen if you go there the DONT go there sheesh....
Fuck you.

Wanna fight?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-02, 02:43 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Fuck you. Wanna fight?"
oh geez, now your all just gonna insult me? lmao
first you guys were like this and that and blah blah balh on me
now your just fuck you
like if you ran out of insult OR your know i'm telling the truth but you dont' want to accept it and thanatos? pff fight? who would want to fight you? its not worth the trouble
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-04-02, 02:55 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "oh geez, now your all just gonna insult..."
I've got an idea. Why don't I make another account name, act like I'm a 15 year old girl, flirt with the members here, and then get caught?

Pathetic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-02, 03:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I've got an idea. Why don't I make..."
dude your scouring up things of the past it happend ONCE and it will never happen again just forgive and forget and if you can't forgive the fucking forget the thing your just pising your self off cuase i can't kepe this up aaaaaall day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu