Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-07-05, 09:37 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Any time I look at Apefrica or Detroit..."
If you haven't yet, you should really brand a swashtika on your forehead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-06, 12:03 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "I'm sorry. I just can't stop laughing..."
hotdog said: [Goto]
I can now say black racy jokes in front of black people and when they cry "racist" I can pull out a card of Obama..
Yeah, I saw that episode too. I swear, those comedians are HILLARIOUS.

I'm just glad I'm moving to another countrey soon, before He ends up getting his second half.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-07, 09:34 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Any time I look at Apefrica or Detroit..."
zonalon said:
See I'm not a racist
Lying.

May I recommend stabbing yourself in the testicles with a soldering iron? I can't stomach the idea of you reproducing.

By the way, zonalon, hotdog (along with the majority of the members of this forum) is, in fact, white, which makes the fact that you toss racial epithets his way with reckless abandon rather amusing. Nevertheless, learn how to actually read the posts of other members and respond in logical fashion rather than simply brewing your bilious, inane racist propaganda and proceeding to vomit it onto a forum which couldn't give half a shit about your opinion. This is a gaming forum. Last time I explored the definition of gaming (which, I'll admit, wasn't recently, so I may have missed something), nowhere did i find the term "paranoid aryan conspiracy theories." I'm sure there's a nice neo-nazi chatboard out there somewhere that is actively searching for a brainwashed redneck cock-clown like yourself. Go find them.

In closing, zonalon, go to hell and die.

(I apologize to any mod who finds this rant outside the flame forum. I am in flagrant violation of the rules. Ban me if you must. I just couldn't take anymore.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-07-08, 08:12 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Lying. May I recommend stabbing..."
So this whole presidential thing is between a liberal republican going into his final years past the stages of early senile-ism, and a goofy younger black guy with big ears, and a big heart. I've made up my mind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hancock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHancock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hancock

Posted 2008-07-10, 02:55 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Any time I look at Apefrica or Detroit..."
zonalon said: [Goto]
Any time I look at Apefrica or Detroit it makes my case easier coon.

You're right it was the Jews who brought you here not me, if it wasn't for those Jews you spooks would still be swinging from trees with no roads no cars no computers breaking coconuts over your heads and eating each other for dinner and raping monkeys.

You're right those Amerindians got conquered and instead of teepees we have White man's buildings which you undoubtedly live in jigaboo. It wasn't the Indians who built America. Sure a few spooks picked cotton, they were good at that, I'll give them that. And Chinese could build railroads. I don't really have a problem with Chinese or Asians. They work hard, contribute to society, and don't blame Whitey for everything, unlike the coons. Yes I am American, not a hyphenated American like all Negros. "America" was not a country back when Amerindian tribes roamed it. It was just a continent. And before you say, "Go back to Europe," I would if all those coons spooks and Muslims got out of it. Spooks sure love to say how they hate Whitey but yet they don't live in their shitty third world countries (Africa, Mexico, most of the Middle East, etc.) to live with the rest of their kind.

The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat.103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to aliens who were "free white persons" and thus left out indentured servants, slaves, free African-Americans, and later Asian Americans.
The 1790 Act also limited naturalization to persons of "good moral character"; the law required a set period of residence in the United States prior to naturalization, specifically two years in the country and one year in the state of residence when applying for citizenship. When those requirements were met, an immigrant could file a Petition for Naturalization with "any common law court of record" having jurisdiction over his residence asking to be naturalized. Once convinced of the applicant’s good moral character, the court would administer an oath of allegiance to support the Constitution of the United States. The clerk of court was to make a record of these proceedings, and "thereupon such person shall be considered as a citizen of the United States."

Free WHITE persons, no indentured servants, no slaves, no non Whites of any kind.

So according to the forefathers, yes, I am more of an American than any spooks, coons, or any other riff raff.

I keep laughing at how you call me a caveman. You know I could call you a porch monkey right coon? Negros don't belong in Europe, America, Latin America, Asia, or anywhere else and yet they still move there as 'refugees'.

You didn't rape me at all, but of course you would think you did, because you're a spook who thinks he can rape anything or anyone he wants. I don't really need any more anti negro spook coon Muslim extremist material because everyone can see it when they go outside depending on where they live.

Obama may win, he may not. You can't really go by the polls, because half of the people voting for him may end up in prison by the time of election.

Thats a result parental failiure.

Edit: 
Go Obama!

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-10, 11:37 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Thats a result parental failiure. Go..."
Obama 08
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hancock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHancock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hancock

Posted 2008-07-11, 08:54 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Lying. May I recommend stabbing..."
Vault Dweller said: [Goto]
Lying.

May I recommend stabbing yourself in the testicles with a soldering iron? I can't stomach the idea of you reproducing.

By the way, zonalon, hotdog (along with the majority of the members of this forum) is, in fact, white, which makes the fact that you toss racial epithets his way with reckless abandon rather amusing. Nevertheless, learn how to actually read the posts of other members and respond in logical fashion rather than simply brewing your bilious, inane racist propaganda and proceeding to vomit it onto a forum which couldn't give half a shit about your opinion. This is a gaming forum. Last time I explored the definition of gaming (which, I'll admit, wasn't recently, so I may have missed something), nowhere did i find the term "paranoid aryan conspiracy theories." I'm sure there's a nice neo-nazi chatboard out there somewhere that is actively searching for a brainwashed redneck cock-clown like yourself. Go find them.

In closing, zonalon, go to hell and die.

(I apologize to any mod who finds this rant outside the flame forum. I am in flagrant violation of the rules. Ban me if you must. I just couldn't take anymore.)
I still haven't received your newsletter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-11, 09:44 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Thats a result parental failiure. Go..."
Agreed. Zonalon, you really shouldn't hate people because of their race. Not all people are the same of a given skin or origin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-29, 03:28 PM in reply to Hancock's post starting "So this whole presidential thing is..."
I read a rather fun text... "A white, vietnam veteran who's a republican - that's all the change we need"

I think it will be a rather close election. Sure, a lot of people are really not on terms with George Bush, but they still think the republicans can do it "right".

however, it's a good situation for the democrats since a lot of democrats could choose to vote republican or even Nader just cause they don't like clinton...
The empire never began.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Synthfrisyr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSynthfrisyr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Synthfrisyr

Posted 2008-07-29, 07:09 PM in reply to Hancock's post starting "Obama 08"
Hancock said: [Goto]
Obama 08

that marks the year of the beginning of the end of the world....the taxes will be so high, the entitlements will run this country's currency into the ground and we will be one step closer to the NWO (New World Order) which is NATOs ultimate agenda for one world government,economy, and religion. If, when he becomes the world's president and not of the US we will all burn in hell. Kiss all your guns, rights, and money GOODBYE....that is unless you an illegal immigrant or on well fare because you will be taking over my 5700 sq ft house and all 4 of my cars....enjoy bitches! you cant have my yacht because i will be in the middle of the pacific with enough bullets to last for quite some time!!!!
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2008-07-29, 07:27 PM in reply to Killah's post starting "that marks the year of the beginning of..."
You sound a bit insane, bro. Like my brother actually :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-29, 08:04 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You sound a bit insane, bro. Like my..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
You sound a bit insane, bro. Like my brother actually :P.
whats insane is all these people following that sand nigger around and kissing his feet.....i have not met an obama supporter yet that can tell me what he is going to do for them besides save the world....and bring "change"...so please enlighten me on what he is going to do for you when you vote for him?
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2008-07-29, 08:08 PM in reply to Killah's post starting "whats insane is all these people..."
Hopefully pursue Bush and crew with the justice department, lower taxes for people earning below 250k a year, approach international diplomacy diplomatically (we haven't been for a long fucking time), rebuild international credibility for our nation, and help provide insurance for children. What is McCain going to do? The only good thing I can think of is lowering corporate taxes. He's an old bastard that can barely keep his countries straight (well, he can't even do that.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-29, 08:13 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Hopefully pursue Bush and crew with the..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
Hopefully pursue Bush and crew with the justice department, lower taxes for people earning below 250k a year, approach international diplomacy diplomatically (we haven't been for a long fucking time), rebuild international credibility for our nation, and help provide insurance for children. What is McCain going to do? The only good thing I can think of is lowering corporate taxes. He's an old bastard that can barely keep his countries straight (well, he can't even do that.)
first off when he lowers taxes for you people making less than 250k he is going to raise taxes for people like me making more than 250k a year and that is going to cause a trickle down effect...one I'm not going to invest as much, two I'm going to not have my maid clean the house, three I'm not going to take my clothes to the dry cleaners, four I'm not going to have a lawn service vut my grass, five I'm not going to have some one detail my car, six I'm not going to go out to eat as much.....so on and so forth...therefore it is going to BURY our economy worse than it already is....people of the great country you need to OPEN your fucking eyes and see what is really going on here...the era of marshal law is about to be upon us...mark MY words!!!
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Killah

Posted 2008-07-29, 08:16 PM in reply to Killah's post starting "first off when he lowers taxes for you..."
Bush has done more damage to the economy than anyone in the past 60-70 years. As you may know the U.S. economy and currency is largely based on confidence. Our currency has no gold or silver standard, so when we have a retard in office it really hurts us. That's a big factor to the price of gasoline, as well as developing nations' increased thirst. Another retard who makes playful songs about bombing other countries is not the answer. I'd think anyone with half a mind could see that. Anyways, if you're rich as you say you'll be fine either way. Mow your own damn lawn and wash your own damn clothes like the rest of us .

------------------

And your martial law bullshit is hilarious. Bush has had us closer to martial law than anyone for at least the past decade.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

ag4
Posted 2008-07-29, 09:06 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Bush has done more damage to the..."
MSNBC Reporter said:
Since the spring of 2003, the economy has had an average growth of over 3%, 8.2 million jobs have been created, and the inflation rate has stayed low. The current unemployment rate, 4.6%, is a full percentage point below what it averaged during the 1990s."

Found that interesting..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-29, 09:49 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "ag4"
That is complete and utter bullshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-01, 08:53 AM in reply to Killah's post starting "first off when he lowers taxes for you..."
Killah said: [Goto]
first off when he lowers taxes for you people making less than 250k he is going to raise taxes for people like me making more than 250k a year and that is going to cause a trickle down effect...one I'm not going to invest as much, two I'm going to not have my maid clean the house, three I'm not going to take my clothes to the dry cleaners, four I'm not going to have a lawn service vut my grass, five I'm not going to have some one detail my car, six I'm not going to go out to eat as much.....so on and so forth...therefore it is going to BURY our economy worse than it already is....people of the great country you need to OPEN your fucking eyes and see what is really going on here...the era of marshal law is about to be upon us...mark MY words!!!
You think Obama is going to bring about martial law and have this country resembling a police state? And you support Bush and the Patriot Act? I'm confused.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-01, 11:13 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You think Obama is going to bring about..."
Agreed. I don't really know if I believe the wealth advisor bullshit. Most people with economics degrees I know of are more literate and well-informed about current events and their impact on the economy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood