Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

I'm Back....
Posted 2005-12-10, 09:56 PM
...outta jail.....WOOHOO!!! I got outta jail wed. just thought i would browse the forums see how things are going and say whats up...donno who is or isn't still here but to the ones who are "Long time pimps hope all is well in your world....JAIL SUCKS!!! Believe me learn from my mistake u NEVER want to be there!" It was the worst expirience i have ever had in my life! BTW i also move to Nashville.....anyone live around here...well ill be checking in periodicly...holla @ cha boy!
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2005-12-10, 09:59 PM in reply to Killah's post "I'm Back...."
So...is it true what they say about the soap?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-12-10, 10:00 PM in reply to Killah's post "I'm Back...."
Uh... interesting, to say the least. Welcome back. You've been gone for like... two years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-10, 10:07 PM in reply to Killah's post "I'm Back...."
hi2u k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-12-10, 10:10 PM in reply to Killah's post "I'm Back...."
By the way, why were you in jail? And for how long? And what was it like?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-10, 10:41 PM in reply to Killah's post "I'm Back...."
When you got out did you look at all of youre old forum stuff like sig and profile and think it was cheezy? Just wondering
Welcome back
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-11, 03:58 AM in reply to Killah's post "I'm Back...."
Hello good sir.

Whatcha do :P

Welcome back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-11, 06:53 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hello good sir. Whatcha do :P ..."
I live in Western Kentucky, please don't shank me :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-11, 09:23 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I live in Western Kentucky, please..."
Hey man. Jesus, I remember you -- long time. Not too many of us remaining, but welcome back.

I am also curious as to what you did.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-12-11, 10:10 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Hey man. Jesus, I remember you -- long..."
hey and welcome back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-12-11, 10:55 AM in reply to Killah's post "I'm Back...."
Feb. 2002? Shit man, stick around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-11, 11:10 AM in reply to Killah's post "I'm Back...."
You were next in line for admin if you didn't leave for so god damn long >
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-12-11, 02:54 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "You were next in line for admin if you..."
Holy shit Killah.......My nigga from D2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-12-11, 04:05 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Holy shit Killah.......My nigga from D2"
lawl@everyone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-11, 07:23 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "lawl@everyone"
really what did u do
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-12-11, 08:00 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "really what did u do"
i hope you go back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-12-11, 08:40 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "i hope you go back"
Welcome back to normal life. I'm also curious as to what you did and how long you were there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-12-11, 09:07 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Welcome back to normal life. I'm also..."
sue_13 said:
Welcome back to normal life. I'm also curious as to what you did and how long you were there.
My guess is he was their for 2 years and first thing he did when he got out was getting back on zel....

but I have no clue what he did drug dealer? grand larceney?
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-12, 05:50 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "My guess is he was their for 2 years..."
He worked for Enron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Angry
Posted 2005-12-12, 09:40 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "When you got out did you look at all of..."
Arkantis said:
When you got out did you look at all of youre old forum stuff like sig and profile and think it was cheezy? Just wondering
Welcome back
Well obviously your not very intelligent because if you were you wouldn't have insulted my intelligence by asking such a stupid fucking question...

Mantralord said:
i hope you go back
And to you my friend...I hope you go to jail before I find out where you live and slit your fucking throat with a nail file...btw your prolly 13 so chances are I'll get to you first...Sleep tight!
*edit*
Birthday:
August 17, 1984
West Palm Beach, FL ......well i was mistaken, if that is your REAL info...dont forget to lock your doors...

and to everyone else:
first off i had 450+ (only got charged for 450) Class A felonies (wire fraud to be exact) pending when I got caught with some passed off items(meaning sensors taken off and bagged up by an employee) @ Sax's Fifth (High end dept. store for you people who dont know) with a grand total of $14,396.57. So i went to jail for a Class D felony (luckily i wasnt chagred for larceny) and i got 446 of those Class A's dropped.....so i went to jail for 4 Class A felonies and 1 Class D... i spent 3 motnhs in 940(Murfreesboro,TN) which is one of the worst jails in fucking TN and i have a grand debt of $236,498.00 and i have paid $168,025.00 thnkx to govt loans ...im on probation for the next 3 years and for all those wondering if i got fucked... the answer would be no....i got in alot of fights and was shanked one time the 2nd day i was there between my 5th and 6th ribs on my left side and it went in about 1/4inch just missing a lung, i bleed for 3 days without medical attention...cause they just dont care...and as far as the soap goes as you walk in the shower you get 3 pumps of pink liquid soap to wash your body and hair...nothing but cold water....and a swift time of 5 mins to shower...any other questions ill be happy to answer.

and the main reason i left is cause i was tired of being passed up for admin and D2 was pissing me off with all the bullshit going on, i actually thought about reinstalling it the other night but if i do i would really appreciate any charity items and rushing that i could get..if your willing to help please pm and i would be very thankful.
~-Killah out-~

Last edited by Killah; 2005-12-12 at 09:44 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah