Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Alright - Suggestion..
Posted 2006-03-27, 07:32 AM
Alright, in light of a few people getting all bent out of shape over how much we post in Dragoon Elites, I was thinking of a way to remedy this situation without causing a major disruption to Zelaron. I basically have two ideas:

1. I say that we start using the Strategy section of our Forum more often for spamming and the like. Instead of creating all our threads in the Dragoon Elite, and the serious in Strategies, we do the exact opposite. Maybe not the EXACT opposite, but at least some of the Mods can move some threads to Strategy so it doesn't look so cluttered and full of Dragoon Elite posts to the rest of Zelaron.

2. We make an official World Record Dragoon Elite Thread (WRDET) and just spam the shit out of it when we want to fuck around.

I'm only suggesting this because honestly, when I was a really active member at Zelaron and with the entire board, it annoyed the shit out of me when new Hosted Forums were made and it got spammed to shit. So I can see where some of the members are getting annoyed. This way, we can keep up our silly antics, but make it appear that we are getting better.

Thoughts?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-27, 07:49 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "Alright - Suggestion.."
Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, I just split half of our threads up into Strategy. I basically just put all the SUPREME SPAM threads in Strat and left the ones that at least STARTED out as a serious type of thought in Dragoon Elites.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-27, 07:58 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, I..."
Great idea. THis way, they wont complain ever fucken day about us. But what is funny is that they never talk about D2 or WoW anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-27, 09:01 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Great idea. THis way, they wont..."
Alright, sounds like a plan. I am going to PM all the members and tell them not to post anywhere but in the Strats for a few days, so that all outside members dont see any Dragoon Post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-03-27, 11:15 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Alright, sounds like a plan. I am going..."
Yea then they will see how much they really need us or this forum will go to shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-27, 12:01 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea then they will see how much they..."
I'm just not going to post anywhere outside the forum for quite awhile. Some people here annoy me with their whining. If it weren't for you guys I would quit this place.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-27, 12:05 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I'm just not going to post anywhere..."
Likewise
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-27, 12:29 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Likewise"
I agree. Zelaron goes through stages though where it just straight up annoys the shit out of me, then I'll leave and when I come back I love it. Right now, I just like the Dragoons and very few other threads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-27, 02:25 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I agree. Zelaron goes through stages..."
I would just say FUck them!
But i am down with whatever you guys want to do.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer