Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2002-10-09, 08:58 AM in reply to Chruser's post "$28 Billion Cigarette?"
right but dont hate HER she got money the easy way thats what we need to do

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-11, 07:04 PM in reply to Chruser's post "$28 Billion Cigarette?"
haha i hope that bitch dies
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Poopy Pants is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPoopy Pants is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Poopy Pants

Posted 2002-11-03, 05:38 PM in reply to Chruser's post "$28 Billion Cigarette?"
WTFM why does she get that cash, she'z gonna die from it nyways, like she better like give me some goddamn
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-10, 12:40 PM in reply to Chruser's post "$28 Billion Cigarette?"
28 billion seems a bit far fetched, are u guys sure that's the right amount?
C. M. Ngan
Aerospace Engineering
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LordZpider is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLordZpider is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LordZpider

Posted 2002-11-10, 08:53 PM in reply to Chruser's post "$28 Billion Cigarette?"
I think it might be more like 28 million, or 28 thousand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-22, 10:10 PM in reply to Chruser's post "$28 Billion Cigarette?"
Now you guys now if you where in her
situation, and you had the opportunity to gain that much money
you would go for it....

am i wrong?????
i would put my pride to the side for $28billion
dont be mad at her cause she made the effort in
trying to sue PM and won,

BTW IM sure it took way more then a week
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2002-12-15, 07:52 PM in reply to Chruser's post "$28 Billion Cigarette?"
I agree with Penguin whole-heartedly...PENGUIN FOR PRESIDENT!
The greatest communist rapper ever... www.Illmitch.com check it out, buy his shirt! P.S my avatar is INSANE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MelchiaMH

Posted 2002-12-26, 09:47 PM in reply to Chruser's post "$28 Billion Cigarette?"
education for yall : a 28 million dollar SETTLEMENT means the bitch hasta pay the lawyers... the taxes... and it comesin small payment slike the lottery... shes doesnt get 28 million... more like 10... also if u get all her hospital bills plus the extra money they add on for lost wages mental health etc etc she deserves it... NICOTINE IS TEH DEVIL!!!
-nate
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
natedowgg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennatedowgg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

natedowgg

Posted 2003-01-09, 11:00 PM in reply to Chruser's post "$28 Billion Cigarette?"
Correction: It is a $28,000,000,000 settlement.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-14, 02:59 PM in reply to Chruser's post "$28 Billion Cigarette?"
I've been told that the cigarette companies have put many more addvertisments on the packages because of this. So anyone who sues them for money can't win becasue they had warning labels on the box. So thats why no one else is doing it.
«·´¨*·.¸¸...*Jess*...¸¸.·*¨`·»
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crystiltormet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrystiltormet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crystiltormet