Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post Bible
Posted 2002-08-30, 07:49 PM
Anyone who has a bible within a miles walk needs to look at Ezekiel 23:20. Or I could just post it here and you look if you don't believe me.

"And she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses!" Ezekiel 23:20
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-30, 08:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Bible"
rofl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-30, 08:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Bible"
LOL but on a more serious note you know the Mormons in utah have created there own sort of Bible called the Book Of Mormon supposed to be a continuation to the Bible but it is pretty sorry seeing that the book has been changed everytime society's view changes like back in the 60's it stated that people of a colored tint are souls that god is punishing and thats why they are Colored...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-30, 08:39 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Bible"
Dont be serious. :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-30, 09:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Bible"
If people of a colored tint are being punished... Sunbathing is any kind of sin??? Lol that's sick...Why are they punished and not priviledged with a less sensitive to sun skin? After all, white skin is nothing more than a weaker & less protected skin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-30, 09:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Bible"
thats a lot of jiz!

btw whats the 'conspiracy' of this? that people back in those days are as horny as they are today?
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-08-30, 09:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Bible"
I dunno, just couldn't think of the right forum to post this in, so this sounded like a good one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-31, 12:25 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Bible"
The Book of Mormon is just absolutely ridicluous. That whole RELIGION is nuttier than catshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-31, 01:10 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Bible"
Quote:
Originally posted by ask_rabber
thats a lot of jiz!

btw whats the 'conspiracy' of this? that people back in those days are as horny as they are today?
LOL everything doesn't have to be a conspiracy in this forum you can rant and rave about anything,
but just to keep it out of the areas of the other forums they tend to be Conspiracys

Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel
The Book of Mormon is just absolutely ridicluous. That whole RELIGION is nuttier than catshit.
That they are, they belive they will become gods, and drinking coffe is a sin (same with anything else with caffeine)
most hypocritical religion possible
and I live in a state where 65% of the population are all mormons
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-31, 09:22 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Bible"
We should have our convention in Utah so we can make fun of mormans and leave flaming coffee bags at their front door.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-31, 12:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Bible"
I can't stand Utah. Every time I go to Salt Lake it feels like the city is trying to eat my soul.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-02, 01:58 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Bible"
lol Raziel you come to salt lake? and watch out if your ever around here the mormons will hunt you down and try to convert you, my neighbor is always giving us all this stuff to try and get us interested in the church but I guess she feels it is her responsiblity to god
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-09-02, 04:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Bible"
Yeah, I live in Wyoming, so if I want to buy some new clothing, or find a video game or anime that I can't find in Idaho, I have to go to Salt Lake.

I have some Mormon friends, Johnny, and I know exactly what you're talking about. They used to preach to me ALL THE TIME, and finally I got sick of it. I told them to cut it the fuck out, and that I wasn't interested, and the topic hasn't come back up since.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-02, 06:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Bible"
wow Wyoming nice to know I have someone live so close
my uncle lives in jackson hole we visit him like once a year man wyoming is desolate, so what part are you from?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-09-02, 08:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Bible"
Actually, strange as it may sound, I live in Jackson as well! What's your uncle's name? It's a long shot, but maybe I know him. And, you're right, Wyoming is horribly desolate. Have you ever seen "Cannibal: The Musical"? Great joke about that exact topic in the movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-02, 09:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Bible"
Tell me, how much do you read the bible?
Sig coming soon... (I guess)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Devire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDevire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Devire

Posted 2002-09-02, 09:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Bible"
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel
Actually, strange as it may sound, I live in Jackson as well! What's your uncle's name? It's a long shot, but maybe I know him. And, you're right, Wyoming is horribly desolate. Have you ever seen "Cannibal: The Musical"? Great joke about that exact topic in the movie.
my uncles (through marriage) name is Mike Ward he is the cook at a place called Bubba's they live by the K-mart out there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-09-02, 11:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Bible"
Okay, I'm fairly sure that I know who your uncle is, but I don't know him. During any of your visits, did you ever stop by a place called Cyber City? I worked there for the last two years they were in business. Ever eaten at Billy's? I've worked there for the last two summers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-03, 01:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Bible"
I never even seen those places while I was there I just stayed at his house, went to Bubba's, or went to the K-mart...
besides those places I never realized there was more life there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-09-03, 10:56 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Bible"
Way off topic...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!