Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2009-06-23, 02:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "lies."
truesz
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-06-23, 09:04 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "truesz"
I'm just going to put this out there.

According to MJs Profile he has a 2.4 ghz P4 512 ram...dell laptop

And according to this chatlog, Grav owns a laptop. Not that I'm saying because he owns it he must indefinitely be MJ. However, if someone could scoop up and find out if he's mentioned it being dell or not, it would get us closer to the truth.
http://zelaron.com/forum/mychat.php?...&pp=200&page=2

Now I'm off to eat some cheese.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-06-23, 09:12 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I'm just going to put this out there. ..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]

And according to this chatlog, Grav owns a laptop. Not that I'm saying because he owns it he must indefinitely be MJ. However, if someone could scoop up and find out if he's mentioned it being dell or not, it would get us closer to the truth.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-24, 12:16 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I'm just going to put this out there. ..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]

Now that this has been said, Grav will no longer tell us.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-06-24, 01:27 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Now that this has been said, Grav will..."
I don't think they're the same person.
If I was Grav, I'd at least change persona a bit, instead of giving out the same information.
Example: (ooh, I just made a type-oh and found out how to do html fast!)

Umm... *ahem*

Example: I would try and sound smart and never post anything random or stupid until everyone was completely conviced I was my own person.

I've done this a few times, so I should know.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-24, 06:55 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I don't think they're the same person...."
I have my reasonings behind my theories.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-06-24, 07:17 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I have my reasonings behind my theories."
Tell me, what exactly would be the motive behind creating two separate identities on an internet forum, and developing extensive histories for both of them? What's the POINT?

That's why it's absurd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-24, 07:44 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Tell me, what exactly would be the..."
You're asking the wrong person, and the wrong questions.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-06-24, 07:52 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "You're asking the wrong person, and the..."
I am aware of the truths.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Babylon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBabylon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Babylon

Posted 2009-06-24, 10:23 AM in reply to Babylon's post starting "I am aware of the truths."
Yes, as I told Chruser, four different people have posted under the name GravitonSurge. Which was which and when is not significant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-06-24, 01:16 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yes, as I told Chruser, four different..."
For all we know, we could all be one person with schizophrenia posting messaged to our self/s under different names.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-24, 05:45 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "For all we know, we could all be one..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
For all we know, we could all be one person with schizophrenia posting messaged to our self/s under different names.
If you and me are the same person I'll knife myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-24, 06:29 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you and me are the same person I'll..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
If you and me are the same person I'll knife myself.
Is that an insult?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-24, 06:47 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Is that an insult?"
If that's an insult you should knife yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-06-24, 09:33 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "If that's an insult you should knife..."
Wait, but what if myself was the me that threated to knife himself when he insulted me?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-25, 09:09 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Wait, but what if myself was the me..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Wait, but what if myself was the me that threated to knife himself when he insulted me?
It wasn't, so knife yourself.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-06-25, 10:05 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "It wasn't, so knife yourself."
D3V said: [Goto]
It wasn't, so knife yourself.
No, I don't wanna!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-06, 03:15 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "No, I don't wanna! :cry:"
MJ is an Indian.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-08-06, 07:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "MJ is an Indian."
D3V said: [Goto]
MJ is an Indian.
Orly?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-07, 07:38 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Orly? :eek:"
dot, not feather

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V