Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

The theory of childhood is false
Posted 2008-09-08, 04:52 PM
Copied from the "Evilution" thread.

Quote:
This is Mj.

No I'm not coming back. This thread was brought to my attention, though, and I intend to reply to it. That is all. Yes I made a second account. OH NOES HE BROKED TEH ROOLZ! Ban me.

Hovind, I agree with you wholeheartedly. The theory of evolution has been shown to be wrong so many times through independently supported research. There are so many viable alternatives. But everyone already knows about these. I have another theory I'd like to present here that has just as many viable alternatives, but not many people question. My research should startle all of you, though.

There is a theory known as childhood which purports that all people came from babies. This is a heathenistic, scientific, despicable, insidious theory. How can any rational being actually believe that we people came from babies? It's obtuse!

There is no reasonable transitional path from child to adult. If there were, we'd expect to see transitional forms all over the place, such as a newborn with the head of a fully grown man. Of course, none of us have ever seen such a beast. Just show me one newborn girl sprouting a full bosom and I'll believe your theory of childhood. But, of course, you can't. Because such a creature does not exist. There isn't a single transitional form on this planet because the so-called scientific theory of childhood is an unscientific, atheistic lie.

I have been investigating this scientific theory of childhood for the past few months, and my results should send reverberations so strong through the scientific community that every major textbook should be recalled for revision. I have proved that while there may be minor variations in qualities such as height, weight, and neurological development, anything that began as a baby at the beginning of my study was inexorably still a baby at the end of my study. This is an incontrovertible truth which can not be denied. Children and adults are two separate kinds of species, and we can not account for enough change to make one from the other.

To claim that we came from children is morally degrading and demeaning. We all know how children behave. If we came from babies we would throw tantrums every time we couldn't suckle from our mother's bosoms, needed to pas gas, or wanted to sleep. We would lie, cheat, and steal to get what we needed. We would have no moral compass to follow. Without any moral compass, society as we know it would be impossible. Childhood is a wicked prevarication put forth by charlatans to justify evils!

There is no consensus in the scientific community about the theory of childhood. We should teach the controversy. Out children would be well-off knowing that the prospect of them one day metamorphosizing into adults is just a theory. Many families do not subscribe to the theory of childhood and their children should not be forced to learn such an evil theory in public school!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tempacct is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentempacct is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tempacct