Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

6 reasons NOT to vote for huckabee
Posted 2007-12-27, 03:40 PM
1.) He doesn't believe in evolution.

2.) Mike Huckabee believes homosexuality could pose a dangerous health risk. [1]

3.) Mike Huckabee advocated isolating AIDS victims. [2]

4.) Huckabee believes that ‘‘The Holy Bible . . . has truth, without any mixture of error, for its matter. Therefore, all Scripture is totally true and trustworthy.’’ [3]

5.) Huckabee freed rapists and murderers if they were born again. [4]

6.) Huckabee is a misogynist who thinks "A wife is to submit herself graciously to the servant leadership of her husband even as the church willingly submits to the headship of Christ." [5]

[1] http://apnews1.iwon.com//article/200...D8TDF59O0.html
[2] http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/1...r_n_75924.html
[3] http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/12/ma...in&oref=slogin
[4] http://www.salon.com/opinion/conason...2/14/huckabee/
[5] http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/12/10/12517/525
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-12-27, 04:30 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "6 reasons NOT to vote for huckabee"
5.5) Huckabee's son is an animal abuser. It's O.K. though since he's found Christ. [citation needed]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-27, 08:17 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "6 reasons NOT to vote for huckabee"
holy shit. read number 4 and i hate the man.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-12-27, 10:37 PM in reply to klo's post starting "holy shit. read number 4 and i hate the..."
That's cool, wasn't gonna vote for him anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-27, 11:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's cool, wasn't gonna vote for him..."
Off-topic, but your avatar reminds me of one Punk_DaDeO had.

On-topic: yeah, scary dude. I wouldn't vote for him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-12-28, 06:29 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "6 reasons NOT to vote for huckabee"
Wtf, how does someone as ignorant and obviously close minded get to the status of even being a presidential contender. Shouldn't this asshat be watching Nascar with a coors and collecting disability in his trailor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-12-28, 07:29 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Wtf, how does someone as ignorant and..."
Welcome to America, bro!

Number 4 reminds me eerily of George Bush. Didn't he say he had been communicating with God?

Boo this man!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-28, 07:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's cool, wasn't gonna vote for him..."
!King_Amazon! said:
That's cool, wasn't gonna vote for him anyway.
same here, Go Obama! There are too many republicans that don't like Huckabee anyways, if he gets put through the primaries they'd probably jump over and vote Dem.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-02, 12:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Welcome to America, bro! Number 4..."
Thanatos said:
Number 4 reminds me eerily of George Bush. Didn't he say he had been communicating with God?
http://www.dubyaspeak.com/audio/play...er&from_site=1

"I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn't do my job."

"Like generations before us, we have a calling from beyond the stars to stand for freedom."

"God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear."

"I've listened to a lot of voices. People in my administration heard a lot of voices. We weighed every option. I concluded that to step back from the fight in Baghdad would have disastrous consequences for people in America."

"We're expediting the administrative appeals process, so that disputes over projects are resolved quickly. In other words, not everybody agrees with thinning, there will objections. But we want those objections to be heard, of course—every citizen needs to hear a voice."

"We love the fact that people can worship an almighty God in a free land, any way they choose to worship."

"I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things."
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-01-02, 01:00 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "http://www.dubyaspeak.com/audio/player_n..."
Damn. I'm all for religious freedom, but we need to vote the fundamentalists out of public office.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-02, 01:09 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "http://www.dubyaspeak.com/audio/player_n..."
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE HUCKABEE INTO OFFICE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-02, 01:30 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "PLEASE DO NOT VOTE HUCKABEE INTO OFFICE"
Quote:
"I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn't do my job."
Sounds like a form of schizophrenia to me..

I would doubt Huckabee getting the nod, as with Hilary their own party hates them, but the opposites love to boast them in secret as it would benefit their own party.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-02, 08:41 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "6 reasons NOT to vote for huckabee"
mjordan2nd said:

2.) Mike Huckabee believes homosexuality could pose a dangerous health risk. [1]

i will give him my vote for this reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MR.Sweeper is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMR.Sweeper is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MR.Sweeper

Posted 2008-01-02, 09:48 PM in reply to MR.Sweeper's post starting "i will give him my vote for this reason."
MR.Sweeper said:
Kind of sad, especially since it's not true.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2008-01-03 at 04:58 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-02, 11:17 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Kind of sad, especially since it's not..."
Is Huckabee the one with the degree in theology? Is he Episopalian?

I hope Bloomberg runs for president.
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2008-01-03, 07:38 AM in reply to MR.Sweeper's post starting "i will give him my vote for this reason."
MR.Sweeper said:
Are you that ignorant?

ps I think this guy is osmoses

Edit: nevermind, he IS osmoses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-03, 08:45 AM in reply to sheerx's post starting "Is Huckabee the one with the degree in..."
sheerx said:
Is Huckabee the one with the degree in theology? Is he Episopalian?

I hope Bloomberg runs for president.
First off, Homosexuality is just as dangerous as regular sex, goddamn ignorant people.

And Bloomberg was rumored to be running as Vice President with Obama depending on how well he does in the primaries, and if not he will go Independant..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-01-03, 12:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Are you that ignorant? ps I think..."
Thanatos said:
Are you that ignorant?

ps I think this guy is osmoses

Edit: nevermind, he IS osmoses.
I love Sleuth Amazon!

Was he banned or something? If not, why's he on a different name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-03, 02:13 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I love Sleuth Amazon! Was he banned..."
He asked to be perm-banned because he couldn't keep away, and wanted something to stop him... so we banned him, and he made a new name.

He's just been unbanned because apparently he wasn't keeping away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-01-03, 02:14 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He asked to be perm-banned because he..."
Zelaron is osmoses' drug of choice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos