Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2007-09-28, 11:05 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "what ever dude, sure i can't answer..."
Stoop so low as to find info on the web? Ha. You're a riot.

I don't have JWs come to my door at all. Never have and probably never will and there's no Kingdom Halls around here. Kinda hard to ask one in person with those little tidbits in play.

No, she left because she probably realized you guys were full of shit. I dunno why she left, but I'm sure that'd be as good a reason as any.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-01, 12:37 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Stoop so low as to find info on the..."
no JW where in the world do you live? under a rock?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-10-01, 02:20 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "no JW where in the world do you live?..."
No, just none in the area where I live or if there are they don't make themselves very visible.

Now back in Rockford we had several kingdom halls and JWs, but they never came to our house.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-01, 04:17 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No, just none in the area where I live..."
Never had Jehovah's Witnesses come to my door, it was always the Mormons. I always made sure to answer the door shuffling a pack of cards.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-10-02, 05:26 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Never had Jehovah's Witnesses come to..."
well, why are you arguing over JW if you never associated with one or even had one come to your house... it's the same as lying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-10-02, 06:16 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "well, why are you arguing over JW if..."
kyeruu said:
well, why are you arguing over JW if you never associated with one or even had one come to your house... it's the same as lying.
Do me a favor and point out exactly where I argued any point directly relating to Jehovah's Witnesses, cockwit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-10-02, 11:02 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Do me a favor and point out exactly..."
Just don't bother, really.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-05, 12:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Just don't bother, really."
not you volts kagom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-10-05, 01:04 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "not you volts kagom"
kyeruu said:
not you volts kagom
READ A FUCKING ENGLISH BOOK.

k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-05, 01:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "READ A FUCKING ENGLISH BOOK. k"
You read my mind!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-05, 02:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "READ A FUCKING ENGLISH BOOK. k"
He said, "Not you, Mr. Vollstrecker. I was refering to Kagom."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-05, 09:13 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "He said, "Not you, Mr. Vollstrecker. I..."
Oh, in that case.

Shut up, kyeruu. I have met JWs before, just in different places and online.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-05, 10:06 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Oh, in that case. Shut up, kyeruu. ..."
I hate JWs. They are dumb as hell, almost as stupid as the gold plate believing mormons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-05, 11:03 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I hate JWs. They are dumb as hell,..."
Mormons are an entire entity all their own, my friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-08, 07:12 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Mormons are an entire entity all their..."
mormons are pathetic, they do the mormon thing for 2 years we stick to it proving we're true to our believes, we dont' charge money like mormons do HA, and furthermore, HoH JW aren't dumb as hell what makes you say that? just cause i'm nuts beyond all belief doesnt' mean everyones like that.

That proves another crappy thing about mundane people, they judge by appearences not by the true way people act which leads to their stupid way of thinking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-10-08, 07:48 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "mormons are pathetic, they do the..."
kyeruu said:
Mormons are pathetic, they do the Mormon thing for 2 years, while we stick to it, proving we're true to our believes, we don’t' charge money like Mormons do HA! And furthermore, HoH, JWs aren't dumb as hell. What makes you say that? Just cause I’m nuts beyond all belief doesn’t mean everyone’s like that.

That proves another crappy thing about mundane people, they judge by appearances, not by the true way people act which leads to their stupid way of thinking.
I ran your garbled trash through a Spell Check. It's so pretty now!

And also, you're an idiot if you think that. I do have Mormon friends and they have been Mormon for years and their families have been Mormon their entire lives, etc.

And HoH has not proven any point about "mundane" people, as you so gingerly put it. If anything, you have proven a point about Jehovah's Witnesses: they don't question and they don't know better. One other point you have proven: you are nothing but a little kid who doesn't know how the goddamn world works, yet. You think you know how it does, but you don't. You won't for a long while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-15, 10:13 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I ran your garbled trash through a..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2007-10-15, 11:43 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Heaven is fake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-15, 02:27 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "mormons are pathetic, they do the..."
I wasn't judging by you. I haven't even read too many of your posts because my eyes get strained after 1. JW are gay in general.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-17, 10:47 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I wasn't judging by you. I haven't even..."
Just found this in a thread back in '03.

KagomJack said:

Posted 12-05-2003, 09:04 PM in reply to PureRebel's post "Who Do U Hate The Most"

I hate bible thumpers...and mormons and jehovah's witness...annoying lil jerk-offs they are.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V