Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: What is your favorite Drink?
Pepsi 2 13.33%
Coke 3 20.00%
Vault (either kind) 0 0%
Barqs 0 0%
Dr. Pepper 1 6.67%
SURGE (old skool) 2 13.33%
Water 1 6.67%
Sweet/Iced Tea (or that lemon shit) 1 6.67%
Any type of Alcohol 2 13.33%
Other (please specify) 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2007-08-02, 05:40 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Lol, yeh. Then later you want to do..."
Jagermeister.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-02, 05:40 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Alcohol in an energy drink seems..."
mjordan2nd said:
Alcohol in an energy drink seems counterproductive. I must be missing something here...
From what I hear Jagerbombs get you tweaking like hell(Jagermeister + Red Bull.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-02, 05:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "From what I hear Jagerbombs get you..."
!King_Amazon! said:
From what I hear Jagerbombs get you tweaking like hell(Jagermeister + Red Bull.)
They're painful to dreak but they definately get you drunk+hyper.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-02, 06:06 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "They're painful to dreak but they..."
I'm broke nowadays so it's either Kessler or Taaka: The 3 dollar vodka that keeps a bum happy to be one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-08-02, 06:16 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "They're painful to dreak but they..."
D3V said:
They're painful to dreak but they definately get you drunk+hyper.
Why is it painful to drink?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-02, 06:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why is it painful to drink?"
I believe alcohol has, at some point, a stage where it acts like a stimulant almost and you become more energetic.

What I've always noticed is if I only have a drink or 2 I feel incredibly sleeping but when I push it past that and start buzzing I feel wide awake from there on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-08-02, 07:10 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I used to be addicted to water but..."
I always find it weird when people say they have withdrawals from not having soda. I have gone weeks without it and haven't had a problem (and I'm a very heavy soda drinker. You can ask anyone who knows me personally). But then again, the caffeine in soda has no effect on me and neither does caffeine in coffee.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-02, 07:27 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I always find it weird when people say..."
Beer/alcohol.

Instead of doing Jag Bombs, I like to take a nice long bottle pull, and then drink part of an enery drink. Works for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-02, 10:47 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I always find it weird when people say..."
I used to drink 2 gallons of Coke a day (it was free), then get withdrawl headaches on the weekends. I assure you that they were quite real. I've since quit soda completely, then started drinking it in more sensible ammounts, and I no longer get the weekend headaches.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-08-02, 11:10 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I used to drink 2 gallons of Coke a day..."
Generally if you are truly dependent on caffeine you won't ever notice it as long as you keep drinking soft drinks/ coffee but if you dont get your dose for the day you can feel pretty damn shitty depending on your average daily dose of caffeine.

I'm sleepy a lot but I just like to drink water/juice, not a very big fan on coffee and soft drinks. They have little effect on me anyways so I prefer not to drink unhealthy things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-08-02, 11:30 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I used to drink 2 gallons of Coke a day..."
I drink about 2 liters myself. But 2 gallons a day? Yeah, that'd fuck you up. :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-03, 12:10 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I miss Surge."
Coca Cola was my favorite when I drank soft drinks. 4 years without one now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-03, 12:28 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Coca Cola was my favorite when I drank..."
As I noted in a previous thread, iced tea is my drink of choice, but I do drink a considerable amount of Mt. Dew also.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-08-03, 05:43 AM in reply to D3V's post "Pepsi vs. Coke vs. MTN Dew vs. Vault"
Used to have a Mt. Dew addiction, I stopped drinking it. I try to avoid soda, except ginger ale which kicks ass. Root beer is also mandatory for the occasional piece of pizza.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-08-03, 08:14 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "I'm broke nowadays so it's either..."
That shit will fuck your insides up. It's like pure rubbing alcohol. How can you drink that stuff? I used to drink really cheap vodka back when I was like 15-16, now I've moved on to Absolut or Grey Goose. Very tasty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-03, 08:18 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That shit will fuck your insides up...."
I absolutely hate vodka. I almost refused to drink with my friends because they always had a couple 1.75's of Kharkov or White Eagle vodka. I'd much rather spend an extra 5-10 bucks on Captain Morgan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-03, 08:46 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "As I noted in a previous thread, iced..."
I used to drink sweet tea when I was living in North Carolina, you could get it at any restaurant and my mom always had some made.

Here, though, I'm lacking the Mom part, and there's nowhere that you can order sweet tea. I could make my own, but that wouldn't make sense at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-03, 08:59 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I used to drink sweet tea when I was..."
I hear that's a down South thing. My dad grew up in Georgia and South Carolina and they always had sweet tea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-03, 09:33 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I hear that's a down South thing. My..."
I wouldn't really consider North Carolina down south, but it's considered part of the south.

Either way, I don't see why people just WOULDN'T have sweet tea. I mean, there are places that have tea, how hard is it for them to put some sugar in half of it when they make it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-03, 09:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I wouldn't really consider North..."
Jag bombs are cool.

You get energized...then you pass out (hopefully at home). its cool.
<3 kaneda for taking care of me when I stumble in.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo