Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: Who's going to get your vote?
Dem - Hilary Clinton 0 0%
Dem - Barack Obama 16 94.12%
Dem - John Edwards 0 0%
Dem - Bill Richardson 0 0%
Dem - Joe Biden 0 0%
Repub - Rudy Giuliani 1 5.88%
Repub - John McCain 0 0%
Repub - Jim Gilmore 0 0%
Repub - Mike Huckabee 0 0%
Repub - Mitt Romney 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Post Presidential Vote '08
Posted 2007-07-02, 05:44 PM
Who's going to get your vote?..

There's so many Numb-skulls to choose from, yet again!

I'd just like to get a feel of who everyone is going to be swinging for in the next prez election still like 20 months away......

edit: Well Damnit I can't edit IN a vote, and I can't delete this one either, so could a Mod/Admin/whatever toss up a poll for me and throw in these canidates....

Dem's
-Hilary Clinton
-Barack Obama
-John Edwards
-Bill Richardson
-Joe Biden

Repub's
-Rudy Giuliani
-John McCain
-Jim Gilmore
-Mike Huckabee
-Mitt Romney

-Thanks

Edit:

Upcoming Debates

'07
• July 23: South Carolina
• September 17: Florida
• November 15: Nevada
• December 17: Boston

'08 CNN Hosted..
• January 24: South Carolina
• January 30: California
• January 31: California

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2007-07-03 at 02:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-03, 01:52 PM in reply to D3V's post "Presidential Vote '08"
If it's between all of these idiots? No one. I hate just about everyone of them.

Btw, you should've made a poll for this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-07-03, 01:54 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "If it's between all of these idiots? No..."
Dar_Win said:
If it's between all of these idiots? No one. I hate just about everyone of them.

Btw, you should've made a poll for this.
Wow this post did stil show up, I posted it last night when I guess Zelaron's server reset, hold on let me fix it up.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Presidential Vote '08
Posted 2007-07-03, 02:11 PM in reply to D3V's post "Presidential Vote '08"
Poll added.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-03, 02:44 PM in reply to D3V's post "Presidential Vote '08"
If I had that selection to choose from, Obama gets my vote.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-03, 03:26 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "If I had that selection to choose from,..."
Definately, most of the Republicans that are trying to represent are making themselves look like asses in the debates etc, because they can't back their own kind president, but then again they never offer a solution, where there are a few select Dems that actually step up.

For McCain, he just needs to give it up, his ass only made like 7 mil for the contributions in this past quarter, while Obama set a new record for 31mil, and Hilary rounded up 27mil with the help of her husband, either way money doesn't always equal votes.

I don't necessairily like John Edwards either, I sat down and watched a debate focused around Religion before, and he never really seemed to have a clear head on what he was talking about, and with Hilary it seemed to planned out, all in all Obama got most of my attention and as usual, made me turn against the other two big cats he's running against...

I just hope, I PRAY, we don't end up with another president like Bush that doesn't listen to the people, is independently profiting off our his own citizens and it's hapily about to get out of office unscaved and uncharged because he's been covering his tracks since day one, in all honesty we need to just impeach the stupid arrogant redneck fucker that hasn't taken responsibilty for any of his actions since 9/11, which is why I'm so excited to be seeing him go, once the election is here...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-03, 04:26 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Definately, most of the Republicans..."
How is he independently profiting off his of us?

What has he done as president that he needs to cover up?

Impeach him for what?

Texas isn't a "redneck" state.

What hasn't he taken responsibility for?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-07-03, 04:41 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "How is he independently profiting off..."
Dar_Win said:
Impeach him for what?
- Pre-emptive war
- War Crimes
- Warantless NSA surveillance
- Violation of the War Powers Clause
- distortion of intelligence reports to gain support for war
- extradition for torture
- maltreatment of detainees

just to name a few

Quote:
Texas isn't a "redneck" state.
LIES!

Quote:
For McCain, he just needs to give it up
Actually, if I could vote McCain may have a shot at getting mine. From what I know right now, he would be my #2 or 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-03, 04:54 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "- Pre-emptive war - War Crimes -..."
Basically MJ summed it up, there are many, MANY other speculations against him, and only a few that've actually been brought up by congress, etc.

My only problem with McCain, is that he tries to make everyone happy, too much, that and he brings up the fact he was a detainee about 5-6 times during EVERY SPEECH. We get it old man.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-03, 05:01 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "- Pre-emptive war - War Crimes -..."
Quote:
Warantless NSA surveillance
If you aren't doing anything wrong, who cares? I'm one of those people anal about my rights never being violated no matter what, and I don't care. It's helping to protect me.

Quote:
distortion of intelligence reports to gain support for war
That was the intelligence they had at the time.
Quote:
- extradition for torture
- maltreatment of detainees
Look what they're doing to our soldiers. Torturing them, and then beheading them. I think our people who are captured are treated far worse then theirs.

Quote:
LIES
Truth. I've been to a lot of places there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-07-03, 05:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Definately, most of the Republicans..."
D3V said:
For McCain, he just needs to give it up
If I decide to vote, I would vote for second to Rudy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-07-03, 05:44 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "If you aren't doing anything wrong, who..."
Dar_Win said:
If you aren't doing anything wrong, who cares? I'm one of those people anal about my rights never being violated no matter what, and I don't care. It's helping to protect me.

Look what they're doing to our soldiers. Torturing them, and then beheading them. I think our people who are captured are treated far worse then theirs.

Look Darwin, you're arguing the wrong points. Just because you aren't doing anything, doesn't give the right for the government to spy on you unknowingly, that's a VIOLATION of our constitution. It isn't helping keep us more safe, when they are using it for their own benefits. I mean seriously,.. what good has it brought other than what is going on in the white house?... Hmm?

You can't turn the argument around, and say well, oh well, THEY DID IT FIRST! It doesn't make it right. Just because somebody comes up to you, and robs you dry, does that give you the right to mug an old lady on your way home? No.

And Texas, is full of steers and queers, case closed, just look at Bob! But that isn't even the case here, I was more-so refferring to bush as being a redneck, and if you've ever, EVER listened to him talk, and told me that he wasn't a redneck, you're spewing shit directly out of your own mouth.

Just go read up a bit on oil profiting in the middleast, Cheney's good 'ole Haliburton is up in the BILLIONS in profit alone this year already, the same with Bush's families independent companies they hold stock share with the Saudi Arabians.. who also, attacked us during 9/11, But that's a whole different debate.

The president's approval rating and war rating are both under 30% now, if you want to be on the losing side, go ahead and stay there.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-03, 06:34 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "If you aren't doing anything wrong, who..."
Regardless of whether you think those are morally right or wrong, they are still ample grounds for impeachment.

Dar_Win said:
I live there. I win.

Honestly, though, I'm not sure where all you've visited but from what I've seen this is a fairly backwards redneck state.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-03, 06:48 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Regardless of whether you think those..."
Yeah, lol.

I was going to post something about how you live there. That was funny :P

And, I would vote for Obama. (Voted before I knew everyone else would vote for him)

I thought bush had some kind of ties with the oil companies, and was making cash off the gas prices rising..?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2007-07-03, 07:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Look Darwin, you're arguing the wrong..."
Quote:
Just because somebody comes up to you, and robs you dry, does that give you the right to mug an old lady on your way home? No.
That's completely different. It's middle easterners that are attacking us, and it's middle easterners that are in these jails. It's not like we're holding Indians in these jails.

And if you're saying we're in Iraq for oil, why am I shelling out at least $3.00 a gallon at the pump?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-07-03, 07:58 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "That's completely different. It's..."
I have no problem with holding P.O.W.'s in jail as long as it's done humanely. Neither does the constitution, come to think of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-03, 09:16 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I have no problem with holding P.O.W.'s..."
I've only read on Obama so far, however his positions seem to be very, very sensible.

Also, impeaching Bush won't do a whole lot of good as it would just put Cheney in office. While he may be less of an idiot, I don't imagine the status quo would significantly change.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-03, 09:55 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I've only read on Obama so far, however..."
I don't mean to advocate actually impeaching Bush, I just meant they have more than enough to do so if they wanted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-04, 06:25 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "That's completely different. It's..."
Dar_Win said:
That's completely different. It's middle easterners that are attacking us, and it's middle easterners that are in these jails. It's not like we're holding Indians in these jails.
Wow. It is not 'middle easterners' that are attacking us, it's radical extremest Muslims. I don't see you detaining all the extremist Christians. They've killed their fair share of Americans.

BTW... if 90% of the hijackers on 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia, how come we didn't go there?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2007-07-04, 11:42 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "That's completely different. It's..."
OPEC is why you're shelling out $3 a gallon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack