Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Do girls try and screw guys
Posted 2006-08-18, 07:38 PM
i was wondering if girls are out there to try and find the guy of thier dreams, or they are out there to just fuck around. I mean, find a guy that will put ever last dime into them, and when they are broke, find somebody new. i dont know if this really is a debate or not, but i would liek to see what other people think, cause perosnally, i think its a mix of both, mostly just fucking with a guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-08-18, 08:49 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Do girls try and screw guys"
aww bobby having girl troubles? well, it seems to me, a girl, that girls like to fuck around for a while, then when that gets old find a guy they actually want to settle down with. but guys do the exact same thing
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-08-18, 09:17 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "aww bobby having girl troubles? well,..."
well the guys i know dont, but thats just in my little world. Its just mind games that i cant understand right now and its pissing me off
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-08-18, 09:37 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "well the guys i know dont, but thats..."
Combined with alcohol....

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-08-18, 10:57 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Combined with alcohol...."
That is a deadly combo...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-19, 06:27 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That is a deadly combo..."
yea i wasnt in a good mood last night but i didnt do anything stupid, so thats a plus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-08-19, 08:18 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea i wasnt in a good mood last night..."
No girl is the same. They all have their little fucked up problems. Luckily for me, I found a girl that is perfect for me, definitely NOT a gold digger as you are talking about. If a girl is all about the money, ditch the bitch asap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-08-19, 09:00 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No girl is the same. They all have..."
yea thats what im going to do, if its about the money. I want to see if it is all about it first before making a final decision.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-08-19, 11:25 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea thats what im going to do, if its..."
Put a 20 dollar bill on your nightstand and if it's gone the next morning, she's gone!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-19, 11:26 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Do girls try and screw guys"
I know girls befitting of that thought.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-08-19, 11:28 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I know girls befitting of that thought."
There are girl players just like there are guy players. And there are girls who just want someone to screw and make them feel good while they look for someone else.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-19, 01:05 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "There are girl players just like there..."
so basically, all people suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-08-19, 04:53 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "so basically, all people suck."
Well, girls mostly. Unless you swing the other way.

I can't really say I know a lot of girls that fuck around , nor can I say I know a lot of girls, but I DO know a couple of guys that go out every Thursday, and succeed to get their fingers wet - and the amazing thing is, they never get together with the same girl. They've been doing this every Thursday for the past 3 years, or so, and it's always a different girl.

How's that for fucking around?

Ooooh! Slipped my mind - I know of at least ONE high-class hooker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-19, 06:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well, girls mostly. Unless you swing..."
haha thats crazy lenny. Surely your a player in your own right. I just dont understand this shit. But thats just me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-08-19, 08:16 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Do girls try and screw guys"
Coming from a girl: 44% do it intentionally, 27% unintentionally, and 12% are trustworthy.*

The rest are lesbians.

*This is a rough estimate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-08-19, 08:22 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Coming from a girl: 44% do it..."
thanks jess
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-08-19, 08:29 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "thanks jess"
Anytime. I consider myself one of these rare "trustworthy" girls, and I know for a fact that there are few of us around. Most of the girls I know fall into the first two catagories.

Especially those in my family. Spiteful wenches who don't know when to keep their legs shut, they are. But I love'm. *shrug*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-08-19, 08:43 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Anytime. I consider myself one of these..."
im trustworthy if the guy is. if hes just playin then so am i. but i usually give guys the benifit of the doubt, am all nice, and then just get used =( i think its the guys that suck
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-08-19, 09:35 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "im trustworthy if the guy is. if hes..."
Deceit is not gender-biased. :T
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-08-19, 10:23 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea i wasnt in a good mood last night..."
I'm really good friends with this girl, and she wants to go out too. We get along real well, the feelings are genuine, and it seems almost perfect. Too bad things in this world are not perfect, but it will be good for awhile. If it doesn't work out, we'll still have our friendship.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven