Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2006-05-19, 01:19 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "I dunno....call me a nerd, but I say we..."
Draco2003 said:
Nah, but for real...I don't care how it started, as long as it doesn't plan on going anywhere soon....while I am still alive.....O.O
That's up to bush.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2006-05-22, 02:20 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "I believe in both creation and..."
pr0xy said:
I believe in both creation and evolution. There are many facts that support evolution however when the question of where it all came from comes up, there dont seem to be any answers. I personally believe the smallest life forms were created by a supreme being, and as time went on they evolved. I mean, evolution is already proven.
same here. i can't remember which one it is called whether it be "creation-evolutionist" or "evolution-creationist" but im pretty sure it's the former. to restate, i think that God(or supreme being, which ever you want to call it/him/her) started the matter and the process, and guided the evolution ever since.. see, science doesn't lie(provided we have the scientific process right), and i believe God doesn't either, even though us humans can lie.
my opinion is that evolution isnt complete without a supreme being, after all you can stick a dissasembled watch in the ground leave it there forever and no matter when you dig it up, it will still stay dissasembled until a "higher being" than that watch puts it together. also a few pieces of the evolutionary theory are comepletely off base.. i will have to look them up again to remember which ones they are....
anyway, as for the multiverse, i think a supreme being "built"(or created, take your pick of the words) the multiverse from nothing... he probably did produced matter by somehow incuring background radiaton and splitting the matter and anti-matter pairs far apart from eachother to create substance. but as for the actual bubble of space... no idea lol......
but the big bang has been proven somewhat because the galaxies are moving farther and farther apart from eachother which mean that somthing set them in motion a long time ago. and since nothing has hit the walls yet, that probably means that the multiverse is expanding as well
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2006-05-26, 02:50 PM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "same here. i can't remember which one..."
We are all just tiny bacteria on peanuts in this giant turd of a universe.

But really...I never really went by the whole supreme being creating everthing idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2006-06-01, 07:57 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "We are all just tiny bacteria on..."
Heh, well the Genisis is amusing, but I don't put any stock into it. Especially because of the fact that it reminds me of "See spot run."

I don't have much of a theory on this subject, I don't really question why we're here or how we got here, we just kind of are. Theres not much of an explanation for anything. Why do we have opposable thumbs? Well because they're usefull. Yeah, so? Doesn't mean we were supposed to have them. There's really too many possibilities for how the universe was created.

We evolved, I think most likely the universe did too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
My Saturn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMy Saturn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

My Saturn

Posted 2006-06-01, 05:09 PM in reply to My Saturn's post starting "Heh, well the Genisis is amusing, but I..."
god made the world says so in this book i have
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frogla is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrogla is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frogla

Posted 2006-06-01, 07:05 PM in reply to frogla's post starting "god made the world says so in this book..."
Frogla, while I appreciate any religion-bashing you can offer, this is meant to be a serious discussion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-06-02, 05:32 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Frogla, while I appreciate any..."
Another topic you could make from this:

Do you believe in Micro and/or Macro evolution?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-08, 11:07 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Another topic you could make from this:..."
Evolution was proven wrong when they found out the blood line of the human race whent back to two people.So the only thing that stands firm is creation in the fact that GOD did actually creat ALL.The big bang theory was also proven wrong.You see,in the big bang theory,it is said that a ball of some gravity,mass,whatever was spinning on an extreme level,then spun so fast that it exploaded thus making the universe.This was proven wrong by this fact,not all planets ar spinning in the same direction on their axis.If an object full of stuff is spinning right(for example)and it spins so fast that it throws everything out,the when everything flies out,it should all be spinning in the same direction.And the question about who created the supreme being (GOD),nobody.No one has ever proven the true Bible wrong.And in the Bible God says There is no other Gods but Him.Thus he is the Creator,not the creation.Sure there are gods but not Gods.'gods' are man made idols(Like buddah),But GOD is the only true one.No one has proven that wrong thus the reason I believe completely in creation.
Angels encamp around them that fear the LORD!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frosted_snow

Posted 2006-06-10, 12:33 AM in reply to frosted_snow's post starting "Evolution was proven wrong when they..."
frosted_snow said:
Evolution was proven wrong when they found out the blood line of the human race whent back to two people.
Who found this out, and where is it stated? Who were these two people and in what region of the world did they live? I am not being a smart ass I seriously want to know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay

Posted 2006-06-10, 07:38 AM in reply to Bon Clay's post starting "Who found this out, and where is it..."
I was kind of wondering that myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-10, 11:57 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I was kind of wondering that myself."
Look up Dr. Carl Baugh.He can explain and has proven evolution and the Big Bang theory wrong.
http://www.drcarlbaugh.org/
Angels encamp around them that fear the LORD!

Last edited by frosted_snow; 2006-06-10 at 12:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frosted_snow

Posted 2006-06-11, 08:40 AM in reply to frosted_snow's post starting "Look up Dr. Carl Baugh.He can explain..."
So we're all just a bunch of inbreeds then.

Saying no one has ever proven the bible wrong is just plain idiotic. No one has ever proven aliens don't exist and no one has proven that Sasquatch doesn't exist either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-06-11, 10:38 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "So we're all just a bunch of inbreeds..."
Oh shit my girlfriend's my... Cousin????? Fuck! Anyways, why bother wondering about how the universe began? Stop wasting time and enjoy it while you can...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-06-11, 05:10 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "How did the universe begin?"
1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

6And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

9And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

10And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

11And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

12And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

13And the evening and the morning were the third day.

14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

16And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

17And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

18And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

19And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

20And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

21And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

22And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

23And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

24And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

25And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

31And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

1Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

2And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

3And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

~JESUS~

Posted 2006-06-11, 07:08 PM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post starting "1In the beginning God created the..."
Oh my! Well, since you put it that way, Jesus, please do not smite me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-06-11, 07:19 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Oh my! Well, since you put it that way,..."
Atnas said:
Oh my! Well, since you put it that way, Jesus, please do not smite me.
unless you are a moneychanger...you are safe with me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

~JESUS~

Posted 2006-06-11, 07:22 PM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post starting "1In the beginning God created the..."
~JESUS~ said:
1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
You are extremely ignorant. Religion is simply another way to control the masses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-06-11, 07:36 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "I believe in both creation and..."
pr0xy said:
I believe in both creation and evolution. There are many facts that support evolution however when the question of where it all came from comes up, there dont seem to be any answers. I personally believe the smallest life forms were created by a supreme being, and as time went on they evolved. I mean, evolution is already proven.
actually..its not proven...

microevolution..YES
macroevolution...NO!!!!

adaption to environment is not evolution....

..the changing of one kind of animal turning into a completely other animal has ever been found studied or observed....

..a dog is a dog is a pitbull is a wolf..its still a KIND of animal...

without evolution hoax there is nothing but God the creator to believe in...

20And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

21And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

22And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

23And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

24And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

25And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

31And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

and what about evolution of chemicals? Or what about RNA and information?
what came first the chicken or the egg considering information inside DNA makes everthing tick....protein sequencing and amino acids? the sun and moon and earths precise relationship?

watch this little movie...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...igent+ design

check this free text book out...
http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebook/PartI.html

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evolu...e_big_hoax.htm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

~JESUS~

Posted 2006-06-11, 07:49 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "You are extremely ignorant. Religion is..."
Kaneda said:
You are extremely ignorant. Religion is simply another way to control the masses.
who is talking about religion?

The bible is the inspired word of the creator to his children......the bible is the only book that actually predicts the future and has it come to pass without fail. Its 100% accurate and according to the constitution, is a completely sound source for history.

"religion" is something totally different...

do your homework about evolution theory and how it DOES control the masses...hence your ignorant post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

~JESUS~

Posted 2006-06-11, 08:39 PM in reply to frosted_snow's post starting "Evolution was proven wrong when they..."
Just gonna provide a counter point to the planets thing ....planets can actually have their rotations reversed, sped up, or whatever by giant collisions with heavenly bodies .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood