Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Proof that America is falling down the drain
Posted 2005-03-08, 06:01 AM
http://www.citypages.com/databank/26...ticle12985.asp

The only way to fix this problem is to -- you guessed it -- GET RID OF THE "J" WORD MEDIA

Our empire is crumbling!

Another way we could fix this is to stop funding minority groups. If everyone is really equal, then why the hell do they need their own damn groups like the NAACP?
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.

Last edited by zonalon; 2005-03-08 at 06:03 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-08, 06:22 AM in reply to zonalon's post "Proof that America is falling down the..."
zonalon said:
America is falling down the drain
And the only way we can stop it is to clog said "drain" with the slain bodies of inbred rednecks across the country!

Zonalon...D3V...the fate of the country rests on your shoulders. You will be the caulk that saves this nation. Now, get in the fucking hole and die like a good bigot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-03-08, 08:43 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "And the only way we can stop it is to..."
But I still think The US is becoming a shithole.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-03-08, 08:46 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "But I still think The US is becoming a..."
I'd have to agree, I'm not trying to be an anti-patriotic stereotype, but I most likely wont be living here when I'm old enough to get out of the country.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-08, 01:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'd have to agree, I'm not trying to be..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I'd have to agree, I'm not trying to be an anti-patriotic stereotype, but I most likely wont be living here when I'm old enough to get out of the country.
Amsterdam here I come.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-03-08, 01:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Amsterdam here I come."
We all might as move to Antarctica.. no one's gonna nuke there.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-08, 01:24 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "We all might as move to Antarctica.. no..."
No, damnit. Amsterdam!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-03-08, 01:49 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No, damnit. Amsterdam!"
hmm hookers and weed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-03-08, 01:51 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No, damnit. Amsterdam!"
I'll probably move to canada. Yay for gun bans and peaceful countries!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-08, 04:12 PM in reply to zonalon's post "Proof that America is falling down the..."
I think I want to stay in America just so I can at least try to gain some power over people in the American populace and push for education reforms and an equality revolution. But I'm a psycho, so yeah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-08, 04:16 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I think I want to stay in America just..."
Gain some power over gay people, go ahead.

Push for gay education reforums, leave the innocent children alone!

Gay equality revolution..will never happen.

You're a gay psycho, yep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-08, 04:21 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Gain some power over gay people, go..."
As hilarious as that was, I'm still going to point out that I don't want to influence gay people alone. I want to influence all Americans and as for education reformation. It's sorely needed. Our public school districts are completely shitholes and many of public schools don't have a lot of money. They build new schools but then when it comes time to pay for books, it's outdated materials and that should be changed. We need to put more money in the education. To do this we should cut some budget from the military. Don't leave us defenseless, mind you, but just so we can allocate the extra money we'd normally spend on military into education. As for equality: I think we should extend equality revolutions to more than just gay people, but for women and races. We need to try to start getting to the root of racism and try to prevent it somehow. Also, we should try to make sure no race gets special treatment or give all of them special treatment. We need to also try to minimize sexual stereotyping as well as sexual discrimination.

Last edited by KagomJack; 2005-03-08 at 04:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-08, 04:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "As hilarious as that was, I'm still..."
KagomJack said:
As hilarious as that was, I'm still going to point out that I don't want to influence gay people alone. I want to influence all Americans and as for education reformation. It's sorely needed. Our public school districts are completely shitholes and many of public schools don't have a lot of money. They build new schools but then when it comes time to pay for books, it's outdated materials and that should be changed. We need to put more money in the education. To do this we should cut some budget from the military. Don't leave us defenseless, mind you, but just so we can allocate the extra money we'd normally spend on military into education. As for equality: I think we should extend equality revolutions to more than just gay people, but for women and races. We need to try to start getting to the root of racism and try to prevent it somehow. Also, we should try to make sure no race gets special treatment or give all of them special treatment. We need to also try to minimized sexual stereotyping as well as sexual discrimination.
That's the problem. You can't teach a pitbull how to not be violent. You can't give Africa millions of dollars each year and expect it to be cured of all diseases. You can't "end" racism. Races are different for a reason. Here's a scenario: two dogs are in a room with your child. One's a German Sheppard and the other is a poodle. Which one are you going to pick? There's no such thing as equality. No affirmitive action BS, reparation BS, NAACP group, etc. is going to suddenly make us all equal. In fact, these groups will just cause even more racism. Segregation is the way to go; hell, you could still talk to your "colored" friends online, but I'm sure all the races would be happy if they lived in their own area. (MAYBE A WALL TO SEPERATE TOO)

Understand that is only natural to pick your own race/family over another race/family. (just like wolves go in packs, etc) I've noticed that Blacks usually stick with Blacks, Whites stick with Whites, Asians stick with Asians, etc.

segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever!

As for the sexual discrimination BS, what the hell are you talking about? How do you plan on ending that? Women have their purpose, men have theirs. That's how it will always be until the end.

Last edited by zonalon; 2005-03-08 at 04:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-08, 04:36 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "That's the problem. You can't teach a..."
zonalon said:
That's the problem. You can't teach a pitbull how to not be violent. You can't give Africa millions of dollars each year and expect it to be cured of all diseases. You can't "end" racism. Races are different for a reason. Here's a scenario: two dogs are in a room with your child. One's a German Sheppard and the other is a poodle. Which one are you going to pick? There's no such thing as equality. No affirmitive action BS, reparation BS, NAACP group, etc. is going to suddenly make us all equal. In fact, these groups will just cause even more racism. Segregation is the way to go; hell, you could still talk to your "colored" friends online, but I'm sure all the races would be happy if they lived in their own area. (MAYBE A WALL TO SEPERATE TOO)

segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever!

As for the sexual discrimination BS, what the hell are you talking about? How do you plan on ending that? Women have their purpose, men have theirs. That's how it will always be until the end.
Listen here, shit-for-brains, racism can be ended. If we stop putting emphasis on the color of our partners/lovers/spouses, we can slowly integrate a society of a totally mixed background and racism would slowly die out. Not a 100% guarantee, but it could. And as for the races living in their own area, I doubt they'd be happy. My "colored" friends, as you so disrespectfully put it, would not be happy to be in a land of people of their own color. They'd hate it as much as I would. And men and women don't just have a single purpose like you're probably thinking. Some things require more of a man's touch or a woman's touch, but for the most part, we need to stop doing sexual discrimination. As for ending that? I can only say is that we teach children that we should treat each other as equals and be respectful of each other. We do that now, but we don't do it well enough, hence why I want the education reformation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-08, 05:04 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Listen here, shit-for-brains, racism..."
KagomJack said:
Listen here, shit-for-brains, racism can be ended. If we stop putting emphasis on the color of our partners/lovers/spouses, we can slowly integrate a society of a totally mixed background and racism would slowly die out. Not a 100% guarantee, but it could. And as for the races living in their own area, I doubt they'd be happy. My "colored" friends, as you so disrespectfully put it, would not be happy to be in a land of people of their own color. They'd hate it as much as I would. And men and women don't just have a single purpose like you're probably thinking. Some things require more of a man's touch or a woman's touch, but for the most part, we need to stop doing sexual discrimination. As for ending that? I can only say is that we teach children that we should treat each other as equals and be respectful of each other. We do that now, but we don't do it well enough, hence why I want the education reformation.
So you're advocating forced racial dissolution to the fullest extent? That, my simple-minded friend, is racism. Multi-culturism is racist, for it has always been the slow demise of any great empire. If you're going to force races who are not attracted to one another to succumb to such mongrelization, then you are a hate-mongering racist.

Why should I be forced to integrate with such criminals (I realize all races have their bad guys, but there are obvious differences in all groups), who have no planned aspiring future, when I could live in my own lands free of these people? Why did America land on the moon when segregation was still intact? Why are our educational standards dropping now that segregation has ended? Why does the you-know-who-controlled media continue to shove multi-culturism and mongrelization down our throats? (This just refutes your argument that the media emphasizes our partners on the color of their skin; well, they actually do, but it's not in the matter you speak of. They advocate mongrelization. BUT WHY SHOULD THE MEDIA/GOVERNMENT INTERFERE IN YOUR SOCIAL LIFE?) Your "colored" (a word that the media likes to use) friends, as expected, would love to live here, considering the circumstances. All but 1 of the most civilized countries have European backgrounds; does this not tell you something? However, I'm not going to speak for them, as I'm sure they've encountered some sort of racism (which wouldn't occur if all races lived seperately), and might therefore wish to live with their own kind. It is only natural. That is why we are different and unique, and well-informed people like me wish to uphold that uniqueness. How can you call me a racist, when you are the one who supports a form of government that would force mongrelization to the fullest extent? Wouldn't that kind of, you know, limit our freedom? (which the current administration is already trying to limit) I preach uniqueness; you preach forced mongrelization. That is exactly what they want -- all races mongrelized to the point where they can control them.

As for the sexism argument, men are naturally more hard-nosed than women, and women (I dare say) are more deceitful than men; men are just different than women. THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS EQUALITY. (except when relating to mathematics) No two humans are equal.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-08, 05:14 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "So you're advocating forced racial..."
zonalon said:
So you're advocating forced racial dissolution to the fullest extent? That, my simple-minded friend, is racism. Multi-culturism is racist, for it has always been the slow demise of any great empire. If you're going to force races who are not attracted to one another to succumb to such mongrelization, then you are a hate-mongering racist. {According to you and your precious KKK, multi-culturism is racist. It hasn't contributed to any kind of demise of any great empire. Stupidity, hate, and bigotry has.}

Why should I be forced to integrate with such criminals (I realize all races have their bad guys, but there are obvious differences in all groups), who have no planned aspiring future, when I could live in my own lands free of these people? Why did America land on the moon when segregation was still intact? Why are our educational standards dropping now that segregation has ended? {The fact that we had segregation has nothing to do with the drop in education. America is the second Rome. We are destined to fall, it's all history repeating itself.}

Why does the you-know-who-controlled media continue to shove multi-culturism and mongrelization down our throats? (This just refutes your argument that the media emphasizes our partners on the color of their skin; well, they actually do, but it's not in the matter you speak of. They advocate mongrelization. {Mongrelization? Boy, you really are a fucktard. To intergrate races together so we can get try to be free of racism isn't a bad idea. May not be the most ideal as we can teach children that we shouldn't hate someone or call them names because they're black, white, or tan. And this whole tirade with the Jewish people controlling everything is old. You have no proof except propaganda. You're a dumbass}

BUT WHY SHOULD THE MEDIA/GOVERNMENT INTERFERE IN YOUR SOCIAL LIFE?) Your "colored" (a word that the media likes to use) friends, as expected, would love to live here, considering the circumstances. All but 1 of the most civilized countries have European backgrounds; does this not tell you something? However, I'm not going to speak for them, as I'm sure they've encountered some sort of racism (which wouldn't occur if all races lived seperately), and might therefore wish to live with their own kind. It is only natural. That is why we are different and unique, and well-informed people like me wish to uphold that uniqueness. How can you call me a racist, when you are the one who supports a form of government that would force mongrelization to the fullest extent? {I'm not saying the government should force anything. I'm saying we should be more open-minded about who we date and marry and reproduce with. Not one damned thing about the government forcing us to do jack shit}

Wouldn't that kind of, you know, limit our freedom? (which the current administration is already trying to limit) I preach uniqueness; you preach forced mongrelization. That is exactly what they want -- all races mongrelized to the point where they can control them. {I'm sorry, you preach hate and racism. You preach stupidity and moral wrongness. To this I could pull out a lot of philosophical shit on you and eventually prove my point, but why waste my precious time on a dumbass like you? If I have to, I will.}

As for the sexism argument, men are naturally more hard-nosed than women, and women (I dare say) are more deceitful than men; men are just different than women. THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS EQUALITY. (except when relating to mathematics) No two humans are equal. {That's a stereotype, fuckwad. I've seen women who are tough and "hard-nosed" as men. Though some of them are lesbians, a lot of them are heterosexual women. Trust me, they can do anything as good as a man can.}
My replies are in {}'s
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-08, 05:40 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "My replies are in {}'s"
KagomJack said:
My replies are in {}'s

I'd reply with my sources, but you racists (towards my kind) will just claim it a KKK (an anti-criminal organization) hate site.

I said the media, and you automatically assumed I meant the JEWISH media. It looks like you're starting to believe it to. Re-read my post. You'll see what I mean.

Open-minded? How much more open-minded can we get? Every other commercial is interracial (Hell, I've seen black woman with white man with Asian daughter. How much more "open-minded" can you get?) At an old Catholic school I used to go to, the teacher told me there's nothing wrong with "dating a person of color." You can't force two people who aren't attracted to eachother to mate. Picking your race over the race of another is just instinct. I've been called a cracker many times, but the retaliation word nigger is considered racist. Why is that? Double standards (but we'll get into that later)

I've been told that by the year 2050 Whites will be the minority in America (which doesn't surprise me considering all the children those colored folk are having and how many fewer we're having), and I bet a lot of left-wing liberals think this is a good thing. The only way to solve this is for our women to have 7 kids per household like the good old times.

If your plan did end up working, (which I doubt it ever will -- no responsible conservative like me would ever let such an evil idealogy go about unscathed) wouldn't that mean ending immigration as well? What do you do when some border crossers start swimming the lakes? Then, what do you do? Force them to mongrelize as well? Your plan is flawed, your visions are flawed, and even your racism is flawed. (A real left-wing gay activist liberal would have put a few more "All races are created equal" in the argument)

Also, what happens when someone refuses to mongrelize? Or if someone uses the dreaded "N" word or "C" or "S" or "J", etc? Mongrelization has already been approved by the media and the government, (and sadly the church, too) so it's not like it's illegal or anything.

How am I morally wrong? I want to uphold the uniqueness of each race. Sure, there can be a few mixed mongrels here and there, but you shouldn't preach racial dissolution & think it will solve all of America's problems. Who wrote the Constitution? Do you want to teach in America's schools why the forefathers' race is no longer existent?

THE DELIBERATE DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICAN EDUCATION -- http://www.eagleforum.org/educate/20...bing-down.html

You'd never get elected, just so you know, because you don't have this $$$$$$.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-08, 07:40 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I'd reply with my sources, but you..."
zonalon said:
I'd reply with my sources, but you racists (towards my kind) will just claim it a KKK (an anti-criminal organization) hate site. {I'm not racist against white people. I myself am white. But for the most part, you do post KKK sites or KKK covert sites.}

I said the media, and you automatically assumed I meant the JEWISH media. It looks like you're starting to believe it to. Re-read my post. You'll see what I mean. {No, you said the "you-know-what media". Different thing. You may have gone back and edited it now, but that's exactly what I recall reading.}

Open-minded? How much more open-minded can we get? Every other commercial is interracial (Hell, I've seen black woman with white man with Asian daughter. How much more "open-minded" can you get?) At an old Catholic school I used to go to, the teacher told me there's nothing wrong with "dating a person of color." You can't force two people who aren't attracted to eachother to mate. Picking your race over the race of another is just instinct. I've been called a cracker many times, but the retaliation word nigger is considered racist. Why is that? Double standards (but we'll get into that later) {That's bullshit. Most commercials I see are usually going to be uni-raced. I don't see that many interracial commercials. I'm not talking about forcing anyone to mate at all. As for you being called a cracker: you don't deserve to be called that. You are trash, much more below cracker. When you call someone a nigger in return, you're being just as low as the person who called you a name and therefore just as stupid. It's racism either way.}

I've been told that by the year 2050 Whites will be the minority in America (which doesn't surprise me considering all the children those colored folk are having and how many fewer we're having), and I bet a lot of left-wing liberals think this is a good thing. The only way to solve this is for our women to have 7 kids per household like the good old times. {White people wont' be a minority in America by 2050. That's just plain-out stupid bullshit. And to make women just childbearers alone is plain-out stupid as well. No one is going to say that white people becoming a minority is good. You just have a warped sense of view and it's full of sexism, racism, and stupidity.}

If your plan did end up working, (which I doubt it ever will -- no responsible conservative like me would ever let such an evil idealogy go about unscathed) wouldn't that mean ending immigration as well? What do you do when some border crossers start swimming the lakes? Then, what do you do? Force them to mongrelize as well? Your plan is flawed, your visions are flawed, and even your racism is flawed. (A real left-wing gay activist liberal would have put a few more "All races are created equal" in the argument) {My plan wouldn't do anything in regards of immigrants. I'm saying we should try to end racism. Ain't gonna force anyone to do anything in regards to marriage or reproduction. Read my goddamn posts you twat. I'm not a left-wing gay activist liberal shithead. That's a stereotype right off the bat. I'm middle-ground. But I will say this: I ain't saying we should force anyone to marry or reproduce with someone of a different race to end racism. That in itself would be flawed and stupid. I know you pathetic "conservatives" would oppose anything that'd make America better. And for the last time, I am not racist. All races are created equal.}

Also, what happens when someone refuses to mongrelize? Or if someone uses the dreaded "N" word or "C" or "S" or "J", etc? Mongrelization has already been approved by the media and the government, (and sadly the church, too) so it's not like it's illegal or anything. {If someone uses a racial slur, nothing you can do about it, can you? Free speech. I may not like hearing someone say it, but I hear it regardless. If someone uses a racial slur, they should just be ignored and if you feel ballsy enough, point it out. And this "mongrelization" crap is stupid. Mixing races isn't "mongrelization" in the least bit.}

How am I morally wrong? I want to uphold the uniqueness of each race. Sure, there can be a few mixed mongrels here and there, but you shouldn't preach racial dissolution & think it will solve all of America's problems. Who wrote the Constitution? Do you want to teach in America's schools why the forefathers' race is no longer existent? {You don't have to be unique within a race to hold up racial uniqueness. Not everyone would want to be with someone of a different race. That's fine. I'm not preaching a forced interracial mixing. I'm preaching of a dissolution of racism. If people want to do this by interracial mixing, good. If they want to do this by teaching how bad racism is in schools, good.}

THE DELIBERATE DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICAN EDUCATION -- http://www.eagleforum.org/educate/20...bing-down.html
{Guess what...it's BULLSHIT. kthxdie.}

You'd never get elected, just so you know, because you don't have this $$$$$$. {I know I wouldn't get elected because I'd want a better America by social and educatoinal reform for the better. But I can always hope that I'd start a chain reaction of events that would trigger a peaceful revolution and more tolerant society. Plus people wouldn't vote for me because I'd be down-right honest and blunt. I'm always gonna be that way and it helps keep me alive daily.}
Yet again, replies in {}'s
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-08, 08:05 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Yet again, replies in {}'s"
KagomJack said:
Yet again, replies in {}'s
First of all, let me tell you that people of Whiteness are being discriminated (examples - I was reading on a twin message board and they were talking about "Wimpy White Boy Syndrome" which they say is what Dr and nurses in the NICU say about premature white boys because they say they do the worst (black girls do the best supposedly). These Drs and nurses even tell white women of premature boys this to their faces.) If these were people of "color they were talking about (got to be PC about this LMAO) then they would have gotten sued. If anything, you should try to stop racism towards our own kind. Can you tell me how all races are created equal? How can anyone even state such liberal BS lies? SOURCE: http://www.americancivilrightsreview...101facts1.html

"If our buildings, our highways, and our railroads should be wrecked, we could rebuild them. If our cities should be destroyed, out of the very ruins we could erect newer and greater ones. Even if our armed might should be crushed, we could rear sons who would redeem our power. But if the blood of our White race should become corrupted and mingled with the blood of Africa, then the present greatness of the United States of America would be destroyed and all hope for civilization would be as impossible for a Negroid America as would be redemption and restoration of the Whiteman's blood which had been mixed with that of the Negro."
(Senator Theodore G. Bilbo, of Mississippi in 1947)

It's true. I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. Of course you dont, since you've been Mediafied. (can't say that dreaded J word -- gotta be PC)

IF SCOTLAND'S MAJORITY IS NO LONGER SCOTS, THEN WHY CALL THE COUNTRY SCOTLAND? Why do you think third-world minorities are moving into White countries in drones? It's because they know our countries are better than theirs! Just look at this -- US bashes Ireland for "discrimination"

http://www.unison.ie/irish_independe...issue_id=12152

Quote:
DISCRIMINATION against some ethnic minorities here including Asians and Africans continues to be a growing problem, the US State Department warned yesterday in a human rights report on Ireland.

In its 2004 annual report on human rights published yesterday which deals with every country in the world, it also said travellers are "regularly denied access to premises" with many restaurants and pubs refusing to serve them.

Commenting on racial discrimination the report said those being targeted include Asians and Africans. "Racially motivated incidents involved physical violence, intimidation and verbal slurs, and the majority of incidents of racist violence took place in public places," it added.

The State Department document also said Ireland might be a destination country "on a limited scale" for trafficking in women and children.
Why should Ireland, an island for the IRISH, have to give IMMIGRANTS their rights? Shouldn't the US mind her own business? You don't see Whites moving into Africa or Mexico now do you?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-08, 08:16 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "First of all, let me tell you that..."
zonalon said:
First of all, let me tell you that people of Whiteness are being discriminated (examples - I was reading on a twin message board and they were talking about "Wimpy White Boy Syndrome" which they say is what Dr and nurses in the NICU say about premature white boys because they say they do the worst (black girls do the best supposedly). These Drs and nurses even tell white women of premature boys this to their faces.) If these were people of "color they were talking about (got to be PC about this LMAO) then they would have gotten sued. If anything, you should try to stop racism towards our own kind. Can you tell me how all races are created equal? How can anyone even state such liberal BS lies? SOURCE: http://www.americancivilrightsreview...101facts1.html
{I bet that forum is a bunch of fantastic, wonderous BULLSHIT. As for racism against white people? I'd treat it the same as I would with racism against a black person. Races are created equal because we are given the same basic natural rights: the right to breathe, eat, drink, reproduce, love, and think. Every kind of race has this. Also, I highly doubt your source is really useful to this.}

"If our buildings, our highways, and our railroads should be wrecked, we could rebuild them. If our cities should be destroyed, out of the very ruins we could erect newer and greater ones. Even if our armed might should be crushed, we could rear sons who would redeem our power. But if the blood of our White race should become corrupted and mingled with the blood of Africa, then the present greatness of the United States of America would be destroyed and all hope for civilization would be as impossible for a Negroid America as would be redemption and restoration of the Whiteman's blood which had been mixed with that of the Negro."
(Senator Theodore G. Bilbo, of Mississippi in 1947)

It's true. I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. Of course you dont, since you've been Mediafied. (can't say that dreaded J word -- gotta be PC)
{You know why I don't agree with this guy? Ain't got anything to do wiht being "mediafied" but the fact that this is a senator from my homestate from the 40's saying something about african americans. Odds are: HE ABSOLUTELY HATED BLACK PEOPLE. I can't respect someone like that.}

IF SCOTLAND'S MAJORITY IS NO LONGER SCOTS, THEN WHY CALL THE COUNTRY SCOTLAND? Why do you think third-world minorities are moving into White countries in drones? It's because they know our countries are better than theirs! Just look at this -- US bashes Ireland for "discrimination"

http://www.unison.ie/irish_independe...issue_id=12152
{Let me say this now: we have a right to bash them for discrimination. Why should they give ANYONE equal rights? Because that's the right thing to do. But stop trying to pull away from the focus. We're talking about America, not Ireland, not Scotland, not Africa, and not Germany (in case you were thinking about Germany). As for them moving into white dominant countries? There's no reason in it. They move to our country because they are being persecuted and hated. They get here, it's toned down some, but still there}

Why should Ireland, an island for the IRISH, have to give IMMIGRANTS their rights? Shouldn't the US mind her own business? You don't see Whites moving into Africa or Mexico now do you? {The US should mind her own business in certain things. Iraq wasn't doing jack shit. We put our nose in there for oil. Now, say Hussein was gassing Kurds again. That would've been our right to go in and bash them and attack. To free the Kurds from the racist psycho of a dictator at the time. But nothing was going on. So we should mind our own business if no one is being mistreated and oppressed.}
M'kay, more {}'s
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack