Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2002-04-12, 11:01 PM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
I mean think lesser of in relation to your own country. which, what ive been saying, could stimulate war.
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-04-13, 12:08 AM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
Quote:
Originally posted by King Kai 3
I mean think lesser of in relation to your own country. which, what ive been saying, could stimulate war.
True, but the main kind of war that would be stimulated by patriotism would be one of self-protection. Any kind of malevolent war (like for the purpose of national expansion, for example) would not result from patriotism by itself.

Going back to this favoritism thing - Why do you think it wouldn't be fair? Would you care if Afghanistan took over your country tomorrow?
I think I'm lost.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Badass Gandhi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBadass Gandhi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Badass Gandhi

Posted 2002-04-13, 03:02 PM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
This is an interesting topic to just listen too, keep talking, and sometime I might join in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-04-13, 04:27 PM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
OK man didnt i say "MATURE" ????

This is an interesting topic to just listen too, keep talking, and sometime I might join in.

Either talk or leave please dont mean to sound like an asshole but people discuss there thoughts
Die With Honor or
Do Not Bother Dying
-Drake

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GodsLittlePimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGodsLittlePimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GodsLittlePimp

Posted 2002-04-13, 07:49 PM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
badass gandhi - in general you are correct. but i would still consider patriotism a lesser form of nationalism. self-defence can be taken overboard. war could not result from patriotism alone but patriotism could very well help. And I would not care if Afghanistan took over, however, Its the type of government and the people running the government that I would care about.

sorry godslittlepimp that were all just not mature enough for you. i guess ill just keep trying my hardest to be as mature as you so that you MIGHT join in on the topic. omg that would be like a blessing.

wait a sec...
...no one fucking cares.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-04-13, 10:23 PM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
Quote:
Originally posted by Chruser

Prove it.
wow, lets all be paranoid for no reason
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-14, 06:54 PM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
LOL KING KAI U take things to personal and i am participating this was not for me to respond to it was to get something out of my mind sry if i saounded like an asshole but thats just the way it is with me

Sory For Being An Asshole People
Die With Honor or
Do Not Bother Dying
-Drake

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GodsLittlePimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGodsLittlePimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GodsLittlePimp

Posted 2002-04-14, 11:10 PM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
If I used sarcasm I assure you I didnt take it personally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-04-15, 01:09 AM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
*snore*
zzzz..... very intressing about this shit...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-04-15, 04:38 PM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
lol, considering you don't speak english im not suprised you find it boring. Mr. Lee is starting to get as annoying as Randuin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-04-18, 12:07 PM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
i agree that it is sad that it took such a huge catastrophe to bring us all together. but i have to say that without it, things would be a lot worse now. i believe god did this for a reason. the world was way out of line in many aspects. when we band together everything would be alright? well, what do you guys think? i have to say that i am not glad that all those innocent people died, but i am glad at what happened after 911....peace be with you all

A Sig by Wetwired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boomerang

Posted 2002-04-18, 04:53 PM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
what makes you think god did this? Is it so hard to believe that people can do things on there own without a great force that controls us? I greatly disagree with that statement :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-04-23, 10:22 PM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
I agree with you that people do things on there own but without god looking down on all those people who died and insuring them some type of afterlife then the world seems dismall and all of it looks useless
I've had enough encounters in my life to be sure there is some kind of help out there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-05-02, 05:23 PM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
wweeeeeeeeeee i am so happ0y this is making me deprest
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thatdude331

Posted 2002-05-02, 06:40 PM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
JohnnyTAE...i would have to agree that there is someone/thing out there however a God that controls everything seems a little extreme. How can you think that life itself is useless. Just because there may not be an afterlife does not mean the life you lived is useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-05-02, 09:02 PM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
In my eyes there is nothing that has made this life usefull unless after I can steal exist and then do more...

You know what I mean but I kinda think that death is just like having a dream that lasts for ever
think about all the impossible things that happened in life and the coincedences that seem like more
There has to be!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-05-02, 10:07 PM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
There does not have to be. I see what you mean. I believe people need to see the difference between what they want and what is real. Just because you want something to be so badly does not mean it makes the most sense. Sense is something that can be distorted easily. Maybe you do disagree and understand all the elements it would take for there to atually be an afterlife and how fictionous it really sounds. However, if so i cannot argue...only debate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-05-02, 11:01 PM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
I dunno I'm trying not to be stubborn on the subject and be able to see both sides but everything I have seen since I was small leads to the existence of an afterlife if you would have been able to experince life through my eye's I'm sure you would understand but that's impossible and so is probably changing your view on the subject
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-05-03, 06:00 PM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
I would never consider anyone stubborn for simply responding to an opionion. I hope I didnt give you that feeling :/ Yes, it probably is impossible to change my views on this but thats only because I havnt seen any convincing enough arguments that make enough sense to be true. Could you maybe share your experiences?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-05-07, 02:10 PM in reply to GodsLittlePimp's post "!!!!only Read If Your Open Minded!!!!"
I do not know how to put the experinces I have been here to witness into words but I am sure one day something in your life will present it's self to you and then you will be at the same place as I am now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE