Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

What eerks me...
Posted 2002-04-06, 07:17 AM
Ok this is what eerks me this is just my opinion so please no one take offense.This is what I feel is a debatable topic.

The Governement and Foreigners in America

Now I understand America stands for freedom and rights and so on, I can see why others would want to live here that is fine with me, but I feel then you should act LIKE AN AMERICAN and pay taxes like americans.

When someone comes over here they do not have to pay taxes for 7 years......If we who already live here don't pay taxes we go to jail.That is a hell aot of money.They can get student loans for free and yet (personal experience) when I tired to get a student loan they said I made too much ok if I made to much then how come I can't afford school...They basically said if you arent a drug addict, loser, alcoholic we can't help you.Yet people coming over here can get it for free.
Second they own every damn liquor store, cell phone place and tanning booths around...Where as for the average american it is very hard to own your own business.
They do not have their own insurance they have the state pay...I know by my doctors office and what I see....
They live in nice houses, wear nice clothes and drive nice cars.....Yet the average american to get an apratment or house is a struggle along with a car.

I am not ragging on foreigners, I am mad at the government for helping them and leaving their own to suffer.This is something that just eerks me i hope I have not offended anyone.

What Do you think about it??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
spa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenspa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

spa

Posted 2002-04-06, 07:31 AM in reply to spa's post "What eerks me..."
lol... I agree with you 140% , because i think you diddnt go far enough...
America needs to Limit its immagration... alot more, I live here in South Phoenix, my school is 8% white, 96% hispanic, and We are the minority, i sit in class as the only person NOT from mexico, i get talked about in spanish, and basiccly IM the one being made fun of because of race... Shiz, Like i said your comptly right, actully i think they should pay somthin like 5000 dollers to get in this country and that money goto us americans for less taxes or for more loans/grants/etc...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-04-06, 07:35 AM in reply to spa's post "What eerks me..."
They make 5,000 bucks in a year. I live in IL and there are alot less mexicans (lawn mowers are the only around here) and my school is about 60% polish, 15% asain and the rest white/russian. It gets annoying when all your friends are not white, etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
spa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenspa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

spa

Posted 2002-04-06, 09:35 AM in reply to spa's post "What eerks me..."
I just really hate all fucking foreigners who come here, and just ruin the economy and society. Like, the biggest gang here is just a bunch of mexicans... they fucking ruined the city one night, broke porbably 100 windows, spray painted everywhere... Now they're all serving hard time. BUT ANYWAYS, they can come here. Aslong as they pull their weight. I hate dead weight...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-07, 07:25 PM in reply to spa's post "What eerks me..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Penguin
lol... I agree with you 140% , because i think you diddnt go far enough...
America needs to Limit its immagration... alot more, I live here in South Phoenix, my school is 8% white, 96% hispanic, and We are the minority, i sit in class as the only person NOT from mexico, i get talked about in spanish, and basiccly IM the one being made fun of because of race... Shiz, Like i said your comptly right, actully i think they should pay somthin like 5000 dollers to get in this country and that money goto us americans for less taxes or for more loans/grants/etc...
you're complaining about being the minority... interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-24, 12:08 PM in reply to spa's post "What eerks me..."
what spa said is right but whats wrong with having friends that are minorites doesn't matter what race they are (unless thats in your guidelines for friends which is pretty fugged up) aslong as you two are kool with each other

The worst thing was when my sisters ex boyfriend hit her all the police did was send him back to mexico and he returned a week later...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-24, 01:06 PM in reply to spa's post "What eerks me..."
That isn't cool at all TAE... how old is your sis? lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-24, 01:17 PM in reply to spa's post "What eerks me..."
lol she just turned 81
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-24, 02:06 PM in reply to spa's post "What eerks me..."
81? Jeez.
By the way, I heard some racist comments here so keep it cool guys. If I ever plan to move to the US, I want to be treated like a king, so stop complaining
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-24, 02:15 PM in reply to spa's post "What eerks me..."
We dont care about you, your cool. But more on topic, I swear to god like half of mexico is in america now, annoying!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-04-24, 02:33 PM in reply to spa's post "What eerks me..."
1. 8% White and 96% Hispanic? That's 104% buddy.
2. It's "irks" not "eerks"

-- The Most Annoying Guy In The World

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-04-24, 02:33 PM in reply to spa's post "What eerks me..."
81 was just a joke I don't want wiccan to be my brother in law j/k she is 21

well half of america was mexico a long time ago
and have you seen that thing by the census saying that by the year 2030 or sumthing like that there will no longer be any purebred "whites" everyone will be mixtures (in america that is)

sum people can't handle change
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-24, 03:23 PM in reply to spa's post "What eerks me..."
my sisters 19. Is your sister hott..? lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-24, 04:47 PM in reply to spa's post "What eerks me..."
Wiccans sister is.. um... ok . Isent she a model?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-04-24, 05:19 PM in reply to spa's post "What eerks me..."
Yup, for Strukel, the company who takes prof. photos... she gets her freakin pic displayed befor each movie plays at the movie theater... lucky lol...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-24, 06:43 PM in reply to spa's post "What eerks me..."
Hey Wiccan, you wouldn't mind sendin me a pic or two of her would ya?

Hehe, hey, I'm a guy...what can I say?

-PozerPunk (I'm a hornball)

Want a site with alot of hacks, gaming news, and Computer news? Well
Underground Candy Forums
is the place for you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PozerPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPozerPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PozerPunk