Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: BusH a MoRoN Yes Or No
Yes 18 60.00%
No 12 40.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2003-07-06, 12:12 PM in reply to The1's post "!pol! Bush A Moron Yes Or No"
LOL No, Republicans are just beer guzziling hillbiilly rednecks, all they do all day is get the're huntin' dogs, and go get thems some deer! Democrats are smarter for this nation and they know what they are doing, look how good our economy was doing when clinton was in office, we were at peace with all of the other nations and we were in surplus with our money, everyone had a job, and everything was going well, but when pres. bush comes in here everything starts to crumble in on itself.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2003-07-26 at 10:21 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-06, 01:00 PM in reply to The1's post "!pol! Bush A Moron Yes Or No"
Fuck DEMOCRATTS!!!! if something goes wrong in this fuckin world you know a democrat had somthing to do with it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-06, 01:42 PM in reply to The1's post "!pol! Bush A Moron Yes Or No"
D3V said:
Republicans are just beer guzziling hillbiilly rednecks, all they do all day is get the're huntin' dogs, and go get thems some deer! Republicans are smarter for this nation and they know what they are doing
I sense some confusion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-06, 02:07 PM in reply to The1's post "!pol! Bush A Moron Yes Or No"
D3V the only thing Clinton did was be around when the economy was good. Get your facts straight you idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-06, 06:16 PM in reply to The1's post "!pol! Bush A Moron Yes Or No"
No, actually, Clinton improved the economy quite a bit. Take a US Government class and "get your facts straight you idiot."
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-06, 08:04 PM in reply to The1's post "!pol! Bush A Moron Yes Or No"
If I could have a quarter for every thread in this forum about who hates bush, I would have a lot of quarters!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-07-07, 03:16 PM in reply to The1's post "!pol! Bush A Moron Yes Or No"
Clinton didn't really do too much when he was in office. Smoked some pot and got his dick sucked...that was about it. Helped the economy a little but i think bush has put more work into the economy then clinton ever did. But Clinton was pretty funny. lol.

By every fiber of your being you are truely a man slayer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Batosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBatosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Batosi

Posted 2003-07-07, 07:05 PM in reply to The1's post "!pol! Bush A Moron Yes Or No"
Clinton got his wee wee sucked he's da man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-07, 09:53 PM in reply to The1's post "!pol! Bush A Moron Yes Or No"
I fliped a coin and I got no.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-07-08, 09:37 AM in reply to The1's post "!pol! Bush A Moron Yes Or No"
haha. Looks like the quarter chose the right side to land on.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Batosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBatosi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Batosi

Posted 2003-07-08, 03:18 PM in reply to The1's post "!pol! Bush A Moron Yes Or No"
I want Batosi to suck my pee pee.....what do you say Batosi?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-08, 03:45 PM in reply to The1's post "!pol! Bush A Moron Yes Or No"
You guys are so stupid, you think that bush is better than clinton? Tell me something that bush has done that has been good? Went to war? Spent more money on bs we don't need. Clinton did things right. You need to get your facts right badboy. You don't even know what your talking about.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-08, 07:29 PM in reply to The1's post "!pol! Bush A Moron Yes Or No"
viciousmilitia said:
I want Batosi to suck my pee pee.....what do you say Batosi?
I say you take your pee pee and go fuck yourself with it. End of discussion.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Batosi

Posted 2003-07-09, 12:46 AM in reply to The1's post "!pol! Bush A Moron Yes Or No"
no thats quite alright.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-07-11, 04:33 PM in reply to The1's post "!pol! Bush A Moron Yes Or No"
Omg, D3V tell me something that Clinton did "right" if your not such a stupid lame-ass flaming cock sucker you might "make" something up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-26, 02:09 AM in reply to The1's post "!pol! Bush A Moron Yes Or No"
Pro-war people have been brainwashed by propaganda and republican-influenced media through out the whole fucking country. You think you know the facts? Tell me some fucking facts. You don't have any? Didn't think so. You're minds have been turned into mush by Bush and his team of propagandists. You think you have facts, but they are lies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Stripe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStripe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Stripe

Posted 2003-07-26, 02:34 AM in reply to The1's post "!pol! Bush A Moron Yes Or No"
I use to hate him, but lately my dad hasn't been getting paid a lot and we were in big money problems. We might of lost our house if he didn't do that $400 tax releif thing for each child born after a certain date. I didn't count but my sisters did. We needed that $1200.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-07-26, 05:06 AM in reply to The1's post "!pol! Bush A Moron Yes Or No"
my my what a bunch of fine candidates we have you boys like war well pleased to meat you i bet you bunch of fine lads can't wait to grab a gun, go to a defenseless third world country and start this fine nature of ours we call war. cause nothing makes a human feel like a human like the smell of fresh blood and the wailing ear popping screams of women and children being raped and shot dead by their liberators.
don't stop war otherwise the end will never come
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-07-26, 05:15 AM in reply to The1's post "!pol! Bush A Moron Yes Or No"
well im gonna vote idiot why because he has to be if he's gonna be a world leader otherwise war can't happen. don't get me wrong i love the guy, i mean who else would come up with such a bargain renting the oil fields with the lives of his soldiers. also bush is the true posterboy of what makes america america. a republican jesus freak who likes to pray before going on a killing spree, who fathers a fine crack head dauther whom he likes to molest when feeling almighty
don't stop war otherwise the end will never come

Last edited by "angel" of war; 2003-07-26 at 05:17 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"angel" of war is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"angel" of war

Posted 2003-07-26, 10:24 AM in reply to The1's post "!pol! Bush A Moron Yes Or No"
OH MAN PWNED ALL OF YOU REPUBLICANS. Nice summary "a"ow

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V