Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

I just *headdesk*ed so hard that I almost killed myself
Posted 2008-09-26, 10:36 PM
http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008...john-is-right/

There are no words.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-26, 10:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "I just *headdesk*ed so hard that I..."
Agreed........... I am crying now.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-27, 07:30 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Agreed........... I am crying now."
I didn't watch the whole debate because I got lost when they started talking politics.. but, from what I did see all McCain did was fkn go back to the same question 10 minutes ago. Obama had put him in his place several times, and if this is what we have to look forward to (McCain as president) then America will die... and I'll be checking out Canada's jobs soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-27, 10:02 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "I just *headdesk*ed so hard that I..."
Why are you visiting foxnews?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-27, 10:37 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Why are you visiting foxnews?"
Pretty much what I saw was McCain bowing down to Obama, and Obama curbstomping that cracker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-09-27, 11:01 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Pretty much what I saw was McCain..."
If I had the time or discipline I would make Obama's next campaign for him. It would incorporate each of the video clips McCain used, but this time it would roll a couple more seconds so that you would see this, "Yes, McCain is right.(McCain stopped it here) but, he failed to realize/do/understand/support.(Obama ends here)

After you sum up all of McCains dumbass snipits you end with, Do you want your next president to only give you 1/2 the story?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-27, 12:28 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "If I had the time or discipline I would..."
Pretty much it was mostly 'I know about Iraq, and I want to take care of the veterans'. McCain doesn't know anything, and I'm sad that my parents are probably going to vote for him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-09-27, 12:29 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Pretty much it was mostly 'I know about..."
McCain: I have a braclet... blah blah blah

Obama: Well, I have one too.

I lol'd, stupid moron trying to bring idiotic shit to the debate. Did you see how McCain kept laughing? I wanted the smack the shit outta that geezer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-27, 12:45 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Why are you visiting foxnews?"
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Why are you visiting foxnews?
I visit a lot of different news websites. It helps me determine who to believe and who not to believe, and sometimes gives me lots of laughs at how biased some are.

Unfortunately, I didn't laugh at this one. I just *headdesk*ed. Really hard.

McCain nearly killed me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-27, 12:49 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "McCain: I have a braclet... blah blah..."
Exactly. I totally agreed when Obama would snicker and shake his head, just trying not to laugh at how idiotic McCain is. This country will go nowhere with McCain. Obama '08!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-09-27, 12:54 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Exactly. I totally agreed when Obama..."
McCain only laughed every time Obama made a really good point against him that made him look like a slimeball. Laughing only made him look even more like a slimeball. Rather than defend himself with facts, he just laughed (because he couldn't defend himself, because Obama was right.)

On the other hand, McCain would accuse Obama of things that aren't true, and Obama would usually defend himself with facts while keeping his cool, or just say "That's just not true" because it's not something he could readily defend with facts at the time, due to the nature of the accusations.

Analysts are saying that it was even, but I'd have to say it was a bit in Obama's favor last night, especially if you consider that Foreign Policy is supposed to be McCain's strong point yet he didn't "stomp" Obama.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!