Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Hmm.
Posted 2008-09-16, 01:16 PM
Compare and contrast driving in the winter and driving in the summer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-09-16, 01:18 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "Hmm."
Uh, why?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-09-16, 01:23 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "Hmm."
kyeruu said: [Goto]
Compare and contrast driving in the winter and driving in the summer.
Totally depends on your demograhics. If you're like me and live in Florida, the difference is in your AC knob turning it from cold air to warm air. That's it.

The only difference in driving in different times of year, and any extreme weather sucks, whether it's snow, ice, sleet, rain, hurricanes, tornadoes, monsoons, typhoons, cyclones, tital waves, tsunamis, earthquakes, sink holes, etc.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-16, 01:27 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Totally depends on your demograhics. If..."
Interesting, can you elaborate a tad more?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-09-17, 07:26 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "Interesting, can you elaborate a tad..."
Black ice sucks in the winter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-17, 09:34 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Black ice sucks in the winter"
I've never driven in snow or ice. I've lived in Arizona since I learned how to drive. ><
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-09-17, 11:49 PM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "I've never driven in snow or ice. I've..."
Tuttifrutti said: [Goto]
I've never driven in snow or ice. I've lived in Arizona since I learned how to drive. ><
You don't ever want too. And furthermore, you better hope you don't see any appreciative amount of snow on the ground here, because Az drivers are fucking retarded. There would be 15 wrecks for every half-mile of road.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2008-09-18, 02:27 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "Hmm."
Winter driving sucks ass. Driving through the countryside during a snowstorm is almost suicide. Not only are the roads icy, you can't see the lines or other cars, drifts form on the roads, and at times the blowing snow can quite literally be a white cloud of death hanging around your car.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-09-18, 07:51 AM in reply to Tuttifrutti's post starting "I've never driven in snow or ice. I've..."
Tuttifrutti said: [Goto]
Lucky. My Cavalier actually does surprisingly well in the snow, but it still sucks balls. The only fun part is finding an empty parking lot to go drifting in.

Drivers become instantly retarded when even the smallest flake starts falling. I understand you have to be more cautious, but that doesn't mean you need to drive 10 mph. On a normal day, it takes me 15 minutes to get home from work. The last time it snowed, it took me an hour and 30 minutes to get home.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-20, 08:33 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Black ice sucks in the winter"
Wallow said:
Black ice sucks in the winter
Not really... black ice sucks in summer more... when it's least expected...

For real real, not for play play, whenever it snowed where I lived, I would drive regular. Actually, I didn't drive at all, because I was either playing in the snow, or inside playing videogames.
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003