Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2008-06-28, 10:06 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I've always thought of becoming..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I've always thought of becoming President and running things so that nothing would go wrong. seems to me like most of the problems they cause just to concidered a "hero" president or something.
You'd have to be funded by AIPAC before you could run for president here, you know that right?
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2008-06-28, 10:55 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "You'd have to be funded by AIPAC before..."
zonalon said: [Goto]
You'd have to be funded by AIPAC before you could run for president here, you know that right?
Oh, no. I enjoy watching the Chaos.

If I really wanted, I guess I would have to find a way to do that...

oh well, yay chaos
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-06, 07:54 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Are you aware that Karl Max was a Jew,..."
zonalon said: [Goto]
Are you aware that Karl Max was a Jew, so was Lenin, and approximately 95% of the Communists in both the Bolshevik and Menshevik Parties.

"He approaches the worker, simulates pity with his fate, or even indignation at his lot of misery and poverty, thus gaining his confidence. He takes pains to study all the various real or imaginary hardships of his life-and to arouse his longing for a change in such an existence. With infinite shrewdness he fans the need for social justice, somehow slumbering in every Aryan man, into hatred against those who have been better favored by fortune, and thus gives the struggle for the elimination of social evils a very definite philosophical stamp. He establishes the Marxist doctrine." - Adolf Hitler

Here's the reason why homelessness exists in America:

-That fully three-fourths of America's foreign aid budget is devoted to Israel's security interests is a tribute in considerable measure to the lobbying prowess of AIPAC and the importance of the Jewish community in American politics.

-Today, though barely 2% of the nation's population is Jewish, close to half its billionaires are Jews. The chief executive officers of the three major television networks, and the four largest film studios are Jews, as are the owners of the nation's largest newspaper chain and most influential single newspaper, the New York Times. In the late 1960s, Jews already constituted 20% of the faculty of elite universities and 40% of the professors of elite law schools; today, these percentages doubtless are higher.

Ironically, in both Communism and Capitalism, everyone else gets poorer, and the Jew gets richer.
Heil.
This is why I think the Nazis were half-right; that whole mass death of a certain people and whatnot. The part they got wrong was who they put in the camps. People like you belong in the hands of Dr. Death.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2008-07-06, 06:38 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "Heil. This is why I think the Nazis..."
Kuja`s #1 said: [Goto]
Heil.
This is why I think the Nazis were half-right; that whole mass death of a certain people and whatnot. The part they got wrong was who they put in the camps. People like you belong in the hands of Dr. Death.
Ooooo He told you! Lolz.

Seriously though, He might be right. Get rid of all the truely corrupt people, everything is pretty much better. Infact, without someone bad enough to corrupt others it'll... basically disappear.

Then everything gets so booooring...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-06, 06:51 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Ooooo He told you! Lolz. Seriously..."
It's just a belief I hold that intolerance as seen by people like zonalon is the greatest threat to the world we live in. People like zonalon cause wars, genocides, ethnic cleansing...they don't value human life. So I don't value theirs.

Last edited by Kuja`s #1; 2008-07-06 at 08:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2008-07-06, 06:55 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "It's just a belief I hold that..."
Kuja`s #1 said: [Goto]
It's just a belief I hold that intolerance as seen by people like zonalon is the greatest thread to the world we live in. People like zonalon cause wars, genocides, ethnic cleansing...they don't value human life. So I don't value theirs.
Agreed.
I simply won't do alot to change the way the world is right now. I enjoy the way it is.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-09, 03:17 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Agreed. I simply won't do alot to..."
Is this the part where I say something super lame like. "We can do it together!" because I'm not going too...
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-07-09, 08:31 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Is this the part where I say something..."
hotdog said: [Goto]
Is this the part where I say something super lame like. "We can do it together!" because I'm not going too...
Lolz. And the I'm like "BLACK POWER!!" but they cut that out on the Theatures release, and install it as a random special feature.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai