Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2004-06-25, 10:54 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "lol... "I said nooo salt.""
When Achilles was taunting Hector right before they fought. I can't remember the exact words; Titus has it in his profile on AIM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-25, 11:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "When Achilles was taunting Hector right..."
I have to say in Donnie Darko right after the fight at the dinner table, they show the little girl and she goes "What's a fuck-ass?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-26, 12:17 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I have to say in Donnie Darko right..."
Eh, the best Donnie Darko moment was the teacher screaming about Donnie telling her to stick a Lifeline Exercise Card up her ass. Donnie's dad's reaction was absolutely brilliant. That's how my dad would have reacted.

Here are my noninees.

Jason X: The sleeping-bag kill near the end. Genius.
A Nightmare on Elm Street: Johnny Depp being devoured by his bed.
Dead Alive: Any ten-second segment from the end of the movie. I've never seen so much gore in my entire life.

And just to throw some non-horror movies into the mix.

Tombstone: Doc Holliday twirling his booze cup.
X-2: Wolverine going berserker on the soldier in the kitchen. I nearly shat myself.
Equilibrium: Preston owning that group of soldiers in the Nether.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-06-26, 02:54 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Eh, the best Donnie Darko moment was..."
*mechanical breathing sound* Luke I'm your father *mechanical breathing sound*

I saw donnie darko last night again, yeah that moment is great but the best IMO is when he calls that pedofile fucking antichrist and all the moms and dads freak out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-06-26, 03:33 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Sweet Slaynish!!!!! Go cut your dick..."
Milton pwns

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-26, 10:15 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "*mechanical breathing sound* Luke I'm..."
If I had originally seen all the Star Wars in theater as they were intended so many years ago, I would probably agree with that Darth Vadar scene. I'm sure it was awesome for so many people. However, I'm too young for all of that, so... bleh.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-06-26, 12:35 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "If I had originally seen all the Star..."
I was kidding.

Anyways, the greatest 10 seconds of a movie for me would have to be the beginning on Nightmare before Christmas. OR when jonny depp cuts that kids face up on Edward Scissorhands.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-26, 01:19 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I was kidding. Anyways, the greatest..."
Your sig is hot.

Also, Equillibrium as Raziel said, is fucking amazing. Ten seconds of any action scene in that would work. However, I think when that one black guy is like "Keep that uniform clean (while they fight), because I am gonna be wearing it for a long time" The audience expects a huge long drawn out 1v1 battle, but Preston just walk bad and fucking cuts off the guys face with one quick blow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-06-26, 06:52 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Your sig is hot. Also, Equillibrium..."
Any part in Pulp Fiction with Sam Jackson.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2004-06-26, 06:58 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Eh, the best Donnie Darko moment was..."
Johnny Depp was in Nightmare on Elm Street?

Yeah, you're right, the best part of Donnie Darko was "Yeah, you know what, I think you're the fuckin' anti-Christ" *parents freak out, students clap*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-26, 08:17 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Johnny Depp was in Nightmare on Elm..."
Several parts of Requiem for a Dream.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-06-27, 01:39 AM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "Any part in Pulp Fiction with Sam..."
OMG yes I forgot about pulp fiction, like when they're driving and suddenly the gun goes off in the car shooting that dude in the back

Oh I didnt see the original star wars movie in the theaters but I did see the remake in the theaters which was also the first time I saw star wars so it was still kinda pwn for me

Last edited by undeadzombieguy; 2004-06-27 at 02:08 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-06-27, 02:10 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "OMG yes I forgot about pulp fiction,..."
in last part of akira when akira came and destroy everything
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-06-27, 02:23 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "OMG yes I forgot about pulp fiction,..."
"say What Again, Say What Again"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-28, 08:55 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting ""say What Again, Say What..."
Yeah Pulp Fiction... can anyone say "The path of the righteous man..."?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags