Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Chicken Fight III (DeLong)
Posted 2007-08-03, 01:15 AM
It's finally here. Actually I don't know how old it is I haven't been keeping up with family guy, but here it is anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8crOh...elated&search=
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-08-05, 12:01 PM in reply to S2 AM's post "Chicken Fight III (DeLong)"
That was the most ridiculously over-the-top and ludicris thing I have ever seen. And I loved every second of it.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-08-05, 02:56 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "That was the most ridiculously..."
Best chicken fight ever. Can't wait for the next one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-05, 05:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Best chicken fight ever. Can't wait..."
That was amazing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-05, 05:59 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "That was amazing"
I love the chicken fights.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-08-06, 03:29 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I love the chicken fights."
I haven't seen that one! That was great!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-08-06, 04:03 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I haven't seen that one! That was..."
I think it's new. That's probably why you haven't seen it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-15, 01:32 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think it's new. That's probably why..."
thanks Steve. yea i saw that one awhile back, deffintly the best.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-09-15, 03:51 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "thanks Steve. yea i saw that one awhile..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
thanks Steve. yea i saw that one awhile back, deffintly the best.
Damn look who decided to post, where you been man?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-09-15, 09:42 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Damn look who decided to post, where..."
Omg Delong
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-15, 11:50 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Omg Delong"
It got DMCA'd. Goodbye, fair video =(.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-15, 05:21 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Damn look who decided to post, where..."
S2 AM said:
Damn look who decided to post, where you been man?
graff
(btw im A Co commo nco now. its niiiiice)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-09-15, 08:47 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "graff (btw im A Co commo nco now. its..."
make more now?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-16, 02:15 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "graff (btw im A Co commo nco now. its..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
graff
(btw im A Co commo nco now. its niiiiice)
It is isn't it? You get promoted too? The cool thing is that you don't get promoted based on anything from the Battalion Commo(or atleast I didn't) I got promoted just from the Company and I was on the triple A
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2007-09-16, 07:53 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "It is isn't it? You get promoted too? ..."
look at you army men. Im so proud of you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-16, 08:49 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "look at you army men. Im so proud of you"
steve isnt army anymore. boohya skaka
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-09-16, 10:15 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "steve isnt army anymore. boohya skaka"
What is he, coast guard?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-16, 10:55 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "steve isnt army anymore. boohya skaka"
Sum Yung Guy said:
steve isnt army anymore. boohya skaka
You jealous? Don't be jealous. I <3 you.

Since you didn't answer me about the promotion I'm assuming no.

Hey I drove up to New Jersey and visited Kang, or well as I call him now my home boy Phil lol. I saw the Statue of Liberty and ground zero and rode the subway in New York(and I'm white!). Good times good times. You guys still on the same timetable to deploy as when I left?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2007-09-16, 02:32 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "You jealous? Don't be jealous. I <3..."
S2 AM said:
You jealous? Don't be jealous. I <3 you.

Since you didn't answer me about the promotion I'm assuming no.

Hey I drove up to New Jersey and visited Kang, or well as I call him now my home boy Phil lol. I saw the Statue of Liberty and ground zero and rode the subway in New York(and I'm white!). Good times good times. You guys still on the same timetable to deploy as when I left?
Yea I did get promoted and no we deploy in March (maybe).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-09-16, 07:58 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Yea I did get promoted and no we deploy..."
So, from your stays over in Iraq do Iraqis seem to appreciate what you're doing or despise you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood