Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Team RamRod
Posted 2007-09-24, 06:23 PM
I had to wait for a last minute on the operation SOAPDISH. The way I see it, it will be

Gruesome
Smith
Titusfied
Glory Gamer

I don't know if Glory has his account, but I'm pretty psyched. I'm gonna move my 32" HD TV to my dad's house from my apartment just for the weekends for about a month or so(cuz he doesn't have HD). Pretty much live in the basement of his house. Anyways, this weekend is already pretty shot for me and I'm sure you guys will be up on Saturday(I won't ). Does anyone here have a problem starting about 12 - 2 pm on Sunday to closing time? Glory let me know if you are gonna be ready and all with your account and if not we'll try to put Petey or someone in your place.

If this does all work out it'll be interesting to see how much better you guys will be than me(especially gruesome) with me not playing the multiplayer as much as you guys before jumping into the campaign.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-09-24, 06:54 PM in reply to S2 AM's post "Team RamRod"
Where the hell is the "ramrod" from anyways? I remember people in highschool always saying that, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-24, 08:34 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Where the hell is the "ramrod" from..."
im not getting h3 until wed but im going to play multiplayer at least
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-24, 11:55 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "im not getting h3 until wed but im..."
It might be a week or so b4 i get mine. Moving down with kenpo maybe and getting a nice job there. so ill jump in when i can.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-09-25, 01:03 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "It might be a week or so b4 i get mine...."
I got H3 tonight. It's fucking badass. I've got a lot of work to do though since I didn't have the Beta. I average about breaking even right now and thats not acceptable. I've been playing over at SteveHarris' place. He has live again. I'll have my box back within a week and me and him will be back in action just like old times. He's pretty good at H3 by the way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2007-09-25, 06:33 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Where the hell is the "ramrod" from..."
Willkillforfood said:
Where the hell is the "ramrod" from anyways? I remember people in highschool always saying that, lol.
SuperTroopers.

It's the name Farva came up with when he got reinstated...

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-09-25, 06:35 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I got H3 tonight. It's fucking badass...."
awesome let me know when you guys get on after Friday. I have to travel to NJ to compete in a golf tourney so thats where my head is at right now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-25, 07:28 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "awesome let me know when you guys get..."
Where you heading to in NJ? I'll be in South Jersey all weekend, getting bombed.

My weekends are the only time I get to be home and see my girlfriend, so basically, I lied before when I said those are the only good times for me.... During the week is going to be the best bet, and not that good of one anyway. Late night during the weeks are going to be best for me. I'm talking like 930-10PM start times most likely.

How is that for anyone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-09-25, 08:36 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Where you heading to in NJ? I'll be in..."
Im going to rider college all day friday but am coming back that night. Im looking to spend the entire night playing and on sat too. But im pretty sure im going on a date on sat so well see
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-27, 03:20 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Im going to rider college all day..."
gruesomeBODY said:
Im going to rider college all day friday but am coming back that night. Im looking to spend the entire night playing and on sat too. But im pretty sure im going on a date on sat so well see
Well I guess team ramrod kinda got the shaft. Hey sue do you want to go through the game with me and Gruesome? Sunday is the best day for me pretty much every other day of the week is busy and it sounds like you two could make that day. Titusfied I guess won't make it and we'll have a team of three if that's alright with you guys. Of course we could wait another week to start the campaign for glory, that is assuming you guys haven't already started it(I get my halo 3 this friday when I go back home for the weekend)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-09-27, 04:04 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Well I guess team ramrod kinda got the..."
S2 AM said:
Well I guess team ramrod kinda got the shaft. Hey sue do you want to go through the game with me and Gruesome? Sunday is the best day for me pretty much every other day of the week is busy and it sounds like you two could make that day. Titusfied I guess won't make it and we'll have a team of three if that's alright with you guys. Of course we could wait another week to start the campaign for glory, that is assuming you guys haven't already started it(I get my halo 3 this friday when I go back home for the weekend)
Well, it all depends on when I get my Xbox back. They said 3 weeks which means it should have came back today and there's still no sign of it. As soon as it's back I'd be more than happy to join up with you guys. The artist formerly known as steveharris has live now so i'm sure he'd be down for picking up that 4th slot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2007-09-28, 05:53 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Well, it all depends on when I get my..."
Sorry guys, but like I said, during football season, you will not find a sober Titus between the hours of 9AM Sunday until Monday morning when I wake up for work.

I'll be able to get on a little this weekend, probably Saturday afternoon. I'll try to give some advanced notice if I do! Next week during the week I should be on though!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-12, 09:23 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Where the hell is the "ramrod" from..."
super troopers duh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
emoked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

emoked