Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

6 IST Crystal Sword

Posted 2002-03-26, 04:18 PM
i have a 6 IST crystal sword for trade. 180% mf, NO DEX REQUIRED, PERFECT for a godlly mf sorc, this sword beats a DUEL IST alibaba at lvl 99!!! This is by far the godlyest mf item u can get in the game.
I AM LOOKING FOR:: Tons of dueling equipment(only the best in the game!) for all character classes! ex:Stormshield, 30% maras,shako,claws(better than bartuc's) ect...(excluding druid stuff) ALSO LOOKING FOR godly a$$ charms ex: 5% small prismatic, 10% small 1 resist...ect...Cold skill charms with +str(A MUST)!
u wants tha erbs as i lyrically spit ma words while birds be shitten like my lyrics are drippen as im sittin and rippen the mike, gettin ready to fight for something that is truelly right...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrOnIc-KiLlA is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrOnIc-KiLlA is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrOnIc-KiLlA

Posted 2002-03-26, 04:47 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "6 IST Crystal Sword"
no
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-03-26, 06:26 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "6 IST Crystal Sword"
try getting a 6 ist CCBQ and then we'll be impressed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-03-26, 06:47 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "6 IST Crystal Sword"
a ccbq is hard to carry with a sorc ...

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-03-27, 04:41 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "6 IST Crystal Sword"
ya lol
u wants tha erbs as i lyrically spit ma words while birds be shitten like my lyrics are drippen as im sittin and rippen the mike, gettin ready to fight for something that is truelly right...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrOnIc-KiLlA is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrOnIc-KiLlA is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrOnIc-KiLlA

Posted 2002-03-27, 09:52 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "6 IST Crystal Sword"
lol like sorcs ever use their weapons anyways
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-03-30, 05:53 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "6 IST Crystal Sword"
I hate Cronic...He stole Killah's sig...
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-03-30, 05:58 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "6 IST Crystal Sword"
notcie his SPECIAL use name
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2002-04-05, 03:33 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "6 IST Crystal Sword"
dude that was haliorus ablout the 6 isted bbcq

4:19 Got A Minute?
:eatmouse:
When you get excited does your left arm go all tingly?

:cheat:

:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FrEaK is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFrEaK is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FrEaK

Posted 2002-04-06, 03:26 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "6 IST Crystal Sword"
hmm i need to get me a 8 isted weapon for my mf sorc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-04-07, 05:55 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "6 IST Crystal Sword"
why did freak get access to l337 hacking area?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-09, 07:18 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "6 IST Crystal Sword"
Professional sig thief

wow we steal a sig and get a whole new title?
cool...

ladies protect your sigs
~~Maple~~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maple556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaple556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maple556

Posted 2002-04-09, 10:18 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "6 IST Crystal Sword"
i'm gonna steal too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-11, 01:47 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "6 IST Crystal Sword"
suckers steals another ppls sig
if for fun: you like to wast time eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-04-11, 07:38 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "6 IST Crystal Sword"
I dont think that ist sword is that good i mean its aight but i wouldnt pay that much for it
Mu hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah cough cough!
[img]8 seans of smiley 2.gif[/img]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Borc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBorc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Borc

Posted 2002-04-11, 11:09 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "6 IST Crystal Sword"
i know and when u say only noobs would buy it... the other guy goes i'm looking for that kinda noobs... well think... which noob has 50 sojs to spare?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-11, 11:11 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "6 IST Crystal Sword"
im a noob with 50 sojs to spare.
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-04-11, 11:17 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "6 IST Crystal Sword"
ur not a noob... and why r u always going against me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-11, 11:20 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "6 IST Crystal Sword"
yes, i am a newb. lol, because i seem to disagree with a lot of the stuff you say. ill admit though that i said the above just for the sake of proving you wrong
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-04-11, 11:20 PM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "6 IST Crystal Sword"
hehe bad king kai ur on europe right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin