Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Ouch i got fucked up!

Posted 2002-12-04, 08:34 PM
Hmmm well how to put this without embarresing myself... Well, it happened once my longtime friend said Hey dude i think my account got hacked, i have no items, So, he asked if i could have some shit, he was my serous friend back in da day! So i said sweet nice to see u again, he said ok, cna i get some items, well dumb me, i said sure, gave him MF gull, shako, war travs, chancies, 2 nagels, ith sword, (this is the bad part) ss, and 2 occy sojs... And then 2 days later, i asked if i could have ITH and occy sojs and ss back, he said sure, then he said for 50 sojs, i said lol he was like... Im serous, so i was like i have no 50 sojs, but i dont see why u would take all this from me seince ur my friend, he was like Well, im not mikecooper86, im somone else, he gave his acct away in a game... So i ended up getting hardcore scammed, i didnt even know it untill he said he wasnt my friend... This pisses me off bigtime, im so stupid Grr no one fall for this, your friend could be somone else without you even knowing lol... But now i just laugh at myself and say dont do it again... and the bad part is, is i really really need 3 sojs, arreats, shako, and shaft, so if u wanna donate/trade meh, ill be glad to trade! well... all i have for you today, now all i gotta know is how to try to regain all those goddamn items i just lost.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-12-04, 08:56 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Ouch i got fucked up!"
im with you man i just lost a ss/ maras 29% and an occy ring...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-12-04, 09:06 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Ouch i got fucked up!"
well i gues sur duping can fix that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-12-05, 02:38 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Ouch i got fucked up!"
Yeah just dupe, unless you were lying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2002-12-05, 03:19 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Ouch i got fucked up!"
lol im ferrizlychhhiizzle man lol im not asking fo' free im just sayin i dont want any of this to happen to any of you, its like you dont even see it, unless your carful, thats why i just deleted all my OLD friends off list, to avoid this once more!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-12-05, 03:50 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Ouch i got fucked up!"
I lost so much I have nothing left to lose, and nobody donated to me :-/. But I'm not complaining..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-12-05, 05:19 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Ouch i got fucked up!"
Slaynish: It's good to see that your not crying like a fool about it. It took you no time ot get those items and in no time you will have even more than before.

I'll help you out when I can.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-05, 08:27 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Ouch i got fucked up!"
Quote:
Originally posted by Adrenachrome
Slaynish: It's good to see that your not crying like a fool about it. It took you no time ot get those items and in no time you will have even more than before.

I'll help you out when I can.
Agreed, i've been scammed befor and it just made me work harder on getting my items, and i got them back + better shit in the process
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2002-12-05, 08:37 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Ouch i got fucked up!"
Hehe, infact, i have 2x9LL rings!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2002-12-05, 08:50 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Ouch i got fucked up!"
then dont bitch lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2002-12-06, 01:46 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Ouch i got fucked up!"
Well probably the only time I've ever really gotten scammed, was on one night when I was half asleep(just saying to make up my stupidity) I had saved up 8 sojs(this was before pindabot and all that so it was sorta hard for me)I go and trade for an ss, next thing I know I'm pressing accept to a unid dragon shieldworst part of all, is that I said THX
OH WELL I HOPE THAT GUY BURNS IN HELL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-02-27, 03:35 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Ouch i got fucked up!"
lol so many people have tried that on me and after i was scammed that way on original im so cautious when i trade, ya just gotta be carful this game is FULL of scammers
ScrapsTheDog
(look for me on bnet....i hook u up)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ScrapsTheDog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScrapsTheDog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ScrapsTheDog

Posted 2003-02-27, 06:02 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Ouch i got fucked up!"
lol slay sometime you seen like rich like hell some time you poorer than a homeless
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga