Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

So now I'm even easier to notice.
Posted 2009-09-18, 12:21 AM
I got this kind-of-like-a-shopping-bag/purse thing, with Alice in Wonderland on it, and I wanted to know, how exactly do I carry it?
I wannt put my notebooks and stuff in it for school, but I don't know about the dress code and the like, so can y'all throw me a bone??
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-18, 07:29 AM in reply to Skurai's post "So now I'm even easier to notice."
Pedofile.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-18, 08:02 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Pedofile."
What's wrong with Alice?
It was a good book...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-18, 10:04 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "What's wrong with Alice? It was a good..."

Why not sew your own lace or belt+buckle onto the outer edges?
That way you can wrap the belt or lace around your shoulder.

Lewis Carroll was not a paedophïle, he came to know, personally,
younger people. Nor was Roman Polanski, even though he agreed
to the charge of unlawful sex. The book by Aldous Huxley, Brave
New World
, portrays sex as an act formed for the purpose of soc-
ial diversion.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-09-18, 10:26 AM in reply to Skurai's post "So now I'm even easier to notice."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I got this kind-of-like-a-shopping-bag/purse thing, with Alice in Wonderland on it, and I wanted to know, how exactly do I carry it?
I wannt put my notebooks and stuff in it for school, but I don't know about the dress code and the like, so can y'all throw me a bone??
I demand a picture.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-18, 10:58 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I demand a picture."
Yeah we're going to need a picture or example atleast before helping you out, buddy.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-18, 12:26 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah we're going to need a picture or..."
Actually, I was looking for a picture last night, and couldn't find one, but I guess I can find something the same size...

I can't... oh well.
It has two straps, and both of them are about forearm length long.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-18, 12:30 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Actually, I was looking for a picture..."
Descriptions won't work. Need picture.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-18, 12:32 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Descriptions won't work. Need picture."
Yeah, the picture is going to be needed.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-18, 01:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, the picture is going to be needed."
Give me a minute, I might've found a way to find one.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-18, 01:38 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Give me a minute, I might've found a..."
Found one! It's small, though...

apparently the item is called a "tote"

Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-18, 03:20 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Found one! It's small, though... ..."
Lol, that's actually quite nice.

Methinks that would go on one shoulder, with your forearm resting on top of the bag part.

Unless your school has really strict policies, you should be able to get away with more or less anything for a bag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-18, 03:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Lol, that's actually quite nice. ..."
It's pretty big, and we can't have stuff with books in them... so I'm not entirely sure. I'm just gonna see what the girls have and how they handle it...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-18, 03:44 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "It's pretty big, and we can't have..."
You can't have bags with books in them? As in small shoulder-bags (you know, the little ones that girls put their makeup, purses, phones and twenty-one million other appliances in) along with your schoolbag?

Surely you can get around that by simply making it your schoolbag - you say it's rather large, after all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-18, 07:20 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Found one! It's small, though... ..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Found one! It's small, though...

apparently the item is called a "tote"

This is a good accessory if you love celibacy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-09-18, 07:31 PM in reply to Skurai's post "So now I'm even easier to notice."
Queer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-09-18, 08:06 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "This is a good accessory if you love..."
Grav said: [Goto]
lolol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-18, 09:12 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "This is a good accessory if you love..."
Surprisingly, all the girls are giving me support, and think it's a good idea to be weird with.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-18, 09:38 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Surprisingly, all the girls are giving..."
You're like 12 years old so it doesn't matter, but seriously don't do it when you're older. Unless you wanna be the gay friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-09-18, 10:02 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You're like 12 years old so it doesn't..."
You're like 12 years old so it doesn't matter, but seriously don't do it when you're older. Unless you wanna be the gay friend.
Because people are not all the same, the reasons for
why they would choose you as a sexual object can vary.
No matter what you do to change them, people won't
change; you can therefore only deduce that you cannot
please them. And, of course, one could only speak for
one's self on such matters as they count, at most, as
"unacceptable thoughts" relevant to one person who
chooses them. On the one hand, who actually enjoys the
world of human events? They aren't all that valuable.
You may end up cursed and suffer for the rest of your
days alone because you just could not be accepted by
everyone. That wouldn't be enjoyable

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr