Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Best double kill!
Posted 2007-09-11, 12:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA4fJ...elated&search=

Watch this and u will agree that this is the best double kill.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-09-11, 06:32 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post "Best double kill!"
thats nuts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-11, 11:40 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "thats nuts"
Lmao that is pretty freakin sweet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-11, 02:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Lmao that is pretty freakin sweet."
i bet we could get a better one. I have some crazy triples like that, one being that i bxred one and stuck a guy and his body killed someone else. But i dont record, so glory, get on
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-12, 07:10 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i bet we could get a better one. I have..."
That was ok... Those dudes sounded like COMPLETE FAGS though, and that was more funny than anything.... I just pictured like 3 midget china-men sitting around a small TV playing Halo 2....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-09-12, 07:13 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That was ok... Those dudes sounded..."
haha i thought noobs at first but now i think about small asian men with small penis's, wait that wrong
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-12, 07:15 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "haha i thought noobs at first but now i..."
Yes, that is wrong. It's penises, not penis's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-09-12, 07:20 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yes, that is wrong. It's penises, not..."
hbaha thank u for the correction master of the cock
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-12, 07:48 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "hbaha thank u for the correction master..."
Nice. I have corupted so many little kids playin that game. I was probably the cause of kids being grounded, teachin em new words to get there mouths washed with soap. Heh, can't wait for Halo 3.
C.R.E.A.M
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lost-Soul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLost-Soul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lost-Soul

Posted 2007-09-12, 09:30 PM in reply to Lost-Soul's post starting "Nice. I have corupted so many little..."
Hey I'm sure Gruesome's seen it but every now and then when a tank get killed it will start spinning ungodly fast and then get shot into the air as high as you could imagine, then come back down and the same thing happens again. The number of times it hops sometimes varies, but it's nuts. I've only seen it happen twice, once on Coagulation and it bounced maybe 10 times. The other time on Containment and I swear it bounced up and then when it came down it landed on another tank and when it landed on that tank(someone was in it) it shot horizontally across the level and then back up... really weird but I've seen it twice that I can recall maybe more, so I'm sure it's not all too rare, and I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for it to kill anyone when it smacks into them. The two times I can recall It was just luck it didn't touch anyone.

Also check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OHfUBZNZcY
I played that a few weeks ago. I joined a custom game and it happened to be that. Sometimes if it's not laggy you can see all the cars at once but usually a great deal of them are invisible. I know it's modding but it was fun as shit lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-09-13, 08:37 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Hey I'm sure Gruesome's seen it but..."
Yea Smith i have seen it. Its a glitch in the game especially when you get a ghost or wrath underneath the marine tank. It goes nuts. I have seen killtacs and others from this postion
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-13, 07:08 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea Smith i have seen it. Its a glitch..."
That seems like a pretty boring Mod....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-09-13, 07:19 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That seems like a pretty boring Mod...."
/agree
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-09-13, 10:27 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That seems like a pretty boring Mod...."
Titusfied said:
That seems like a pretty boring Mod....
Well it's not boring at all, you'd have to play it. There are also turrets on the top that let you shoot at people through the cars once you make it to the top. I played with 16 people so it was insane. On top of that there are loads of vehicles. Vehicles that kill on impact(The video I linked you to is laggy and you can only see a small fraction of the vehicles). You have to try to judge where they are gonna land and how they will interact with each other(sometimes two smash into one another while falling and leave you a perfect little triangle to duck in and under to get by). Jumping usually results in you getting smacked in the face with a bouncing ferrari. Trust me, it's ridiculously fun. And if it's not fun, just make it fun the way you would anything else. Drink alcohol.

And seriously I know you hate mods and I do too, but you can't tell me this race mod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi0XYxpJ-tk
with maybe 4 warthogs or so and maybe even take health off if they can and give gauss cannons(so you can sort of push people with the gauss to try to knock them off but not kill them). Seriously I wanna play that race one but I doubt it's on the xbox version.

Last edited by S2 AM; 2007-09-13 at 10:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-09-14, 07:28 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Well it's not boring at all, you'd have..."
im pretty sure it isnt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-14, 08:16 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "im pretty sure it isnt"
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

=(
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-09-14, 08:34 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "This video has been removed due to..."
Dunno about Halo, but a lot of mods I've played for other games were actually better than the original games themselves.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-14, 10:56 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Dunno about Halo, but a lot of mods..."
Use Map Settings in Starcraft was complete own.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-14, 05:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Use Map Settings in Starcraft was..."
i love the mods in h2. Im pretty sure that i am up to date on all important ones and i can use them during the games too which is difficult. I love doing them to my friends too because they can never win and i get free drinks for it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY