Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-04-23, 09:20 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "SCH A930 it's a badass phone. owned..."

lg cg225, was a free phone so it's pretty shitty but i plan on getting a new one soon since the contract is almost up, I wanna get a nice slider phone with a good camera like lenny's but it seems like Europe has some phones that the US doesn't get
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2008-04-24, 01:22 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "http://www.phonedog.com/r/c/6215-3864-16..."

Verizon CDM-8945

It's kind of shitty, but it has a camera and V-Cast (whatever the fuck that is). The important thing is the story behind my acquiring the phone.

A Verizon rep calls me, out of the blue, and tells me that not only are they prepared to send me a free phone for being a good customer, but I'm also eligible for a $50 dollar rebate which came with purchase of said phone.

They paid me $50 to take a new phone from them. Un-fucking-real.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-04-24, 06:43 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "http://www.mobiledia.com/phones/images/v..."
I just have an LG V8100, from Telus. Yea, they some how got there hands on phones that originally went to Verizon, don't know how, but whatever.

It's a decent phone, only thing that sucks is that its music player is run via Java, so you can't even check the time while playing music, you actually have to clsoe out the music player. But you can take calls and resume music without leaving the player, which is odd imo. Dont see hwo they couldn't incorporate a little clock on the music player interface.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-04-24, 07:13 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "http://www.mobiledia.com/phones/images/v..."
Vault Dweller said:

Verizon CDM-8945

It's kind of shitty, but it has a camera and V-Cast (whatever the fuck that is). The important thing is the story behind my acquiring the phone.

A Verizon rep calls me, out of the blue, and tells me that not only are they prepared to send me a free phone for being a good customer, but I'm also eligible for a $50 dollar rebate which came with purchase of said phone.

They paid me $50 to take a new phone from them. Un-fucking-real.
lol. Personally, I love Verizon. I've never had a problem with them and I've been under contract for maybe 4-5 years now?

V-Cast is just some fancy program that you can download music, movies, games, etc etc. It costs a bunch of money so I don't fuck with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-25, 12:21 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "lol. Personally, I love Verizon. I've..."
Yeah, Verizon has been great for me. Never have any problems with service. I'm just not used to having a phone that has non-phone related utilities on it. I just use it for communication purposes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-09, 09:02 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Yeah, Verizon has been great for me. ..."
i have a crimson black jack II. Absolutely love thing. It is perfectly suited for me. I got it as a birthday gift from my dad.

Last edited by MidnightsChorus; 2008-06-09 at 09:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MidnightsChorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMidnightsChorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MidnightsChorus

Posted 2008-06-10, 04:24 PM in reply to MidnightsChorus's post starting "i have a crimson black jack II...."
An original Motorolla Razer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow