Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Saddam Sentenced to Death
Posted 2006-11-05, 02:36 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/...dam/index.html

Death by hanging, I didn't even know that was legal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-11-05, 04:44 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Saddam Sentenced to Death"
Hope Israel gets nuked by Iran for this. Because we all know who's responsible for the US attacking the mud countries in the middle east.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2006-11-05, 09:23 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Saddam Sentenced to Death"
It's legal in Iraq, that's for sure.

Finally, Saddam gets what's been coming to him for years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-05, 08:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Saddam Sentenced to Death"
Whatever happened to firing squads..

X_X
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-05, 10:24 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Whatever happened to firing squads.. ..."
This is more fitting imo, as his neck may not break.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-11-06, 12:14 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "This is more fitting imo, as his neck..."
They could be bastards and slowly lower him down so there is no chance of decapitation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-06, 01:17 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "They could be bastards and slowly lower..."
Sovereign said:
They could be bastards and slowly lower him down so there is no chance of decapitation.
I don't think there have been any reported decapitations from hanging...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2006-11-06, 12:17 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I don't think there have been any..."
:shrug:

Someone still has my Execution 101 book.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-06, 08:00 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting ":shrug: Someone still has my..."
lol, I doubt someone could be decapitated. But it could be physically possible.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-11-07, 09:08 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "lol, I doubt someone could be..."
They'd have to drop one off a tall building for a healthy human to lose his head to the noose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2006-11-07, 09:55 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "They'd have to drop one off a tall..."
It'll depend on the noose... if it's made of cheesewire then you'v got no chance.

And anyway, since when have people who have been in prison awaiting a death sentence ever been really healthy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-07, 12:13 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It'll depend on the noose... if it's..."
Hopefully this won't make a martyr of him.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-11-07, 04:32 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Hopefully this won't make a martyr of..."
Probably will, but only to the nutcases.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-07, 07:00 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Probably will, but only to the nutcases."
They should Pay Per View that shit all the way. More ratings than the Superbowl!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-11-07, 07:02 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "They should Pay Per View that shit all..."
No, it should be the superbowl halftime show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-11-07, 08:22 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Probably will, but only to the nutcases."
Sovereign said:
Probably will, but only to the nutcases.
Yah, but they're the ones I'm concerned about.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-11-08, 10:04 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yah, but they're the ones I'm concerned..."
Those nutcases already think of him as a martyr.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-09, 07:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It'll depend on the noose... if it's..."
Lenny said:
It'll depend on the noose... if it's made of cheesewire then you'v got no chance.

And anyway, since when have people who have been in prison awaiting a death sentence ever been really healthy?

I dont think even then, was watching mythbusters and there was an episode testing if a cable when snapped could cut flesh. I don't remember the strengths they tested but the results were the same, it just left a huge mark.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-11-09, 10:30 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "I dont think even then, was watching..."
Well there's a slight difference in getting hit with a cable and having a thin but strong wire tighten around your neck. I'm pretty sure if a thin, strong wire were used to hang someone, they would probably get decapitated, or at least they would be cut down to the bone and then hang by the bone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-11-15, 11:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well there's a slight difference in..."
If you want dramatic effect then just tie some lead to his feet. Maybe a 100 or 200 lbs. of it. That might do the job.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood