Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-04-24, 08:10 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Honestly. I mean one of 'em is around..."
I have a funny story!!! My friend Erika and I were in shop rite, getting food for my party. We were in the candy aisle and erika says "Katie, what is LEEK-O-RICE?"
and im like wtf are you trlaking about and shes like "yea LEEK-O-RICE, it says it over here"

it was licorice.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-24, 08:18 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "I have a funny story!!! My friend..."
LOL, poor people we live with in this little world.

I had mine for today again, already.

It started out as talking about beer pong, and then turned into ping pong, when I did a Forrest gump impersonation. From there reminicising about the movie and co-worker #2 keeps going on about how stupid the movie was, and how stupid 'Forest' was in the movie. Talking about how he sat on that bench for hours for no reason, etc.

And it finally hit me, she didn't know he was retarded in the movie. So I then asked her, "You knew the whole point of the movie was to portray a mentally handicapped individual who happened to be living in the south and had gone to war, etc etc." And she goes "I didn't know he was RETARDED! I thought he was just a southerner........................."

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-24, 08:25 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "LOL, poor people we live with in this..."
HAHAHA my friend ali is like that. shes so fucking retarded she was trying to sound smart at lunch the other day, and instead of saying "i gotta go pee" shes like "i have to go empty my gonads"

we're all like WTF and shes like "yea your gonads, its that thing that hold the pee"

holy. fucking. shit.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-24, 08:26 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "HAHAHA my friend ali is like that. ..."
Lol... people.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-24, 01:51 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Lol... people."
Wow i love this please keep up the stories, i love stories.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-24, 01:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Honestly. I mean one of 'em is around..."
Those people did not deserve a diploma.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-24, 02:43 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Those people did not deserve a diploma."
Teaching this woman how to double-click was easily the highlight of my day.

WHY DO I WORK WITH SO MANY RETARDS? You know how when kittens discover a worm and paw at it and then jump away? That's the way it is with every single co-worker of mine and computers.

Technology, people. It isn't going away. Step up your fucking game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-24, 02:48 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Teaching this woman how to double-click..."
Here is my funny for the day. My mom and dad are rather..."special" when it comes to computers, My mom was looking online and she goes "Umm, Hey, What does this WWW mean infront of everything on the little bar." I just sort of looked at her funny and said "Umm...World Wide Web..." She blinked and said "Ooooooooooooooooooooh!!! I GET IT!!!!!!!!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-04-24, 02:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Teaching this woman how to double-click..."
Thanatos said:
You know how when kittens discover a worm and paw at it and then jump away? That's the way it is with every single co-worker of mine and computers.
Dude, dude. That shit made me literally LOL and "coworker 1" was like WTF are you laughing at.

Kinda funny too, because I had my headphones on while I laughed, and took them off right after, and apparently she just was telling coworker #2 that her friend had a miscarriage, so it was a bad situation. And another addition to my daily funny.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-04-29, 01:06 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Dude, dude. That shit made me literally..."
Wow, no real funny for today. It was essentially a slow ass normal Tuesday with nothing spectacular going on or anything, it's been a shitty day, i'll try and give you one tomorrow.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-19, 01:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wow, no real funny for today. It was..."
Well today I find out that I may have a possible stalker in the office somewhere, not as funny but is somewhat funny? Co-worker #1 had to tell me and I guess I have to call her after I get off to find out the real details about it, this is kinda creeper for real.

Nothing too unusually funny. Damn. Work has sucked since they restructured our office.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-19, 06:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well today I find out that I may have a..."
Lol. No matter how old you get, and how serious the subject matter, we all still act like primary school kids regardless of our age.

I know something you don't know!
Ooooh, what?
Not telling you!
Go on... pretty please?
You got a stalker!! *giggle*
More! More!
No.
Please?
No.
Aw, come on!
No.
I'll be your friend!
Later.
Fine.

We all did it when we were ten. We all did it when we were fourteen. We all did/do it when we're eighteen (heaven knows I've had it happen to me this term - Lenny! Lenny! Who do you fancy? Come on! I won't tell! Lenny! It's later now, Lenny. You promised you'd tell me!). And it seems we're destined to do it in the office.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-12-20, 09:05 AM in reply to D3V's post "My Funny for today"
I do like your jokes so plese keep it up man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sonic werehog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensonic werehog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sonic werehog

Posted 2008-12-22, 11:51 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Lol. No matter how old you get, and how..."
Hahahah, Lenny, you have a very valid point.

I've noticed this too, it occurs to me more and more now. Remember back when you were a kid in elementary school? If you liked a girl, what would you do? You would push her into the sandbox, take her toy and call her a name. That mentality is stuck into both the girl's and boy's head all the way through growing up, and it doesn't change no matter how old you get. Which is why operation asshole is so successful.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-22, 06:16 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hahahah, Lenny, you have a very valid..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Hahahah, Lenny, you have a very valid point.

I've noticed this too, it occurs to me more and more now. Remember back when you were a kid in elementary school? If you liked a girl, what would you do? You would push her into the sandbox, take her toy and call her a name. That mentality is stuck into both the girl's and boy's head all the way through growing up, and it doesn't change no matter how old you get. Which is why operation asshole is so successful.
Operation asshole only really seems to be a method to get laid. I think you'll only find the true girl if you act the way you are; then again, a lot of guys are normally douchebags (I used to be one in elementary school, come to think of it).

Last edited by Wallow; 2008-12-22 at 06:19 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-23, 06:54 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Operation asshole only really seems to..."
You still have a lot of growing up to do.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-23, 10:17 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "You still have a lot of growing up to..."
D3V said: [Goto]
You still have a lot of growing up to do.
truth

Side note, our generation is the first I think. We will never grow up, all the child like instincts are inbedded into us like a hot brand on a cows ass. Sure we might act a little different, but deep down inside we are all the kid we grew up as. Commence lousy insults about how my girlfriend works for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-23, 11:40 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "truth Side note, our generation is..."
I wouldn't really say there is a difference in generations. Both of my uncles are still very childish and from what I heard from my mom is that they've never really changed.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-23, 12:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I wouldn't really say there is a..."
I guess your right. When I used to walk through the store with my parents my mom would lead followed by my dad and me. When we passed the magazine rack he would point out all the girlies on cars with yeti's showing.. lol. I guess it's just weird to think of your parents as childish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-23, 02:56 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I guess your right. When I used to walk..."
Heh, you both have a lot of growing up to do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow