Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

What. The. FUCK?!
Posted 2005-08-13, 12:23 AM
Watch this, and actually follow it to the end. It's honestly one of the creepiest things I've ever seen.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/bunny_tapdancer.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-08-13, 12:30 AM in reply to Slim's post "What. The. FUCK?!"
I can't make myself watch the whole thing.....

What the fuck? I literally can't. ROFL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-13, 12:35 AM in reply to Slim's post "What. The. FUCK?!"
I watched that yesterday... the fuck is that?! I want to kick her and see what happens, lol. How old do you think she is?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-13, 12:52 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I watched that yesterday... the fuck is..."
undeadzombieguy said:
I watched that yesterday... the fuck is that?! I want to kick her and see what happens, lol. How old do you think she is?
Judging by the face I'm guessing early 30's maybe late 20's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-08-13, 01:14 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Judging by the face I'm guessing early..."
Slim said:
Judging by the face I'm guessing early 30's maybe late 20's.
I just saw this movie popping up on another forum and someone said it was a dude with half his brain left...lol...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-13, 01:24 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "I just saw this movie popping up on..."
I actually heard just a minute ago that the...thing...used to be a guy, had a sex change and became a hooker, got polio, and that is the result.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2005-08-13, 03:54 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "I actually heard just a minute ago that..."
For some reason they don't give the little polio things on lumps of sugar anymore...it's just another jab...and I was quite looking forward to a sugar lump...

Poor guy. I wonder what drove him to it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-13, 10:32 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "For some reason they don't give the..."
That video made me want to puke.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-08-13, 10:56 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "That video made me want to puke."
(Spooky Voice) 7 days...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-08-13, 11:12 AM in reply to Slim's post "What. The. FUCK?!"
Um, it wasnt very creepy. The world definatly needs to take some ineciatve and shoot ppl like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-13, 11:18 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Um, it wasnt very creepy. The world..."
i found that shit scary. I thought that she or he was going to fall ever freaken step
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-08-13, 12:07 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Um, it wasnt very creepy. The world..."
Kaneda said:
ineciatve.
WHAT?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-08-13, 01:10 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Um, it wasnt very creepy. The world..."
Kaneda said:
Um, it wasnt very creepy. The world definatly needs to take some ineciatve and shoot ppl like that.

...Yes, kill people with Polio. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2005-08-13, 01:28 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "...Yes, kill people with Polio. WHAT..."
Slim said:
...Yes, kill people with Polio. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

If I ever even come close to the being in the condition that that bunny is in, people can shoot me right away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-13, 01:32 PM in reply to Slim's post "What. The. FUCK?!"
After watching the video I feel very angry. For some reason, I want to beat the shit out of that thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-08-13, 09:43 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "After watching the video I feel very..."
I feel very very sorry about what happened to him.

Then I want him dead to be put out of his misery.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-13, 11:09 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I feel very very sorry about what..."
Sov, Thanatos, UZG said:
I feel very very sorry about what happened to him. Then I want him dead to be put out of his misery.

After watching the video I feel very angry. For some reason, I want to beat the shit out of that thing.

If I ever even come close to the being in the condition that that bunny is in, people can shoot me right away.
Thats what Im talking about Slim. Its not just polio, the thing is obviously retarded mentally and physically. Polio is definatly not its only problem. You shouldnt belive eveything every1 posts on here.

Sorry Grav I didn't know how to spell that at the time. I'm sure you got my point though. Whats w/ the nazi spelling corrections all of the sudden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-14, 05:26 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Thats what Im talking about Slim. Its..."
Maybe he's just bored and wants something to do.

There's always some kind of Grammar and Spelling Nazi waiting to pounce on misspelled words like initiative.

Or maybe he was being nostalgic and thinking back to the days when you couldn't move for Grammar Nazis...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-14, 10:41 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Maybe he's just bored and wants..."
Hahaha, I seriously thought one of the following two things were going to happen:

1. She was actually a dog dressed up, with makeup on.
2. Her legs were going to buckle and snap violently at the very end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-08-14, 10:50 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hahaha, I seriously thought one of the..."
Titusfied said:
She was actually a dog dressed up, with makeup on.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Did you see the thing's right arm? Talk about almost non-existant..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos