Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

God bless rockstar.
Posted 2004-10-30, 10:29 PM
While playing San Andreas, I wandered into a Police Station to find one of the strangest weapons yet...in the shower room of the police department is a double sided dildo that you can use as a weapon. I ran into a woman while carrying it, and she seemed to think "oohhh that felt kinda good."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-10-30, 10:30 PM in reply to Slim's post "God bless rockstar."
Amen to that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-30, 10:31 PM in reply to Slim's post "God bless rockstar."
Haha, they are fucking great. I love the stereotypes and everything they bring to their games. Good stuff, and that is a perfect example.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-10-31, 04:12 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Haha, they are fucking great. I love..."
lmfao! That kicks so much ass. I wanna play that so bad! Worth buying?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SurrealWaking is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSurrealWaking is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SurrealWaking

Posted 2004-10-31, 05:05 PM in reply to SurrealWaking's post starting "lmfao! That kicks so much ass. I wanna..."
Ill rent it but not buy it.......when i played GTA VC i played for like 15mint hen i got bored....the missions get tidious...(sp?)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-10-31, 05:06 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Ill rent it but not buy it.......when i..."
Heh, if you wanna rent this game, you will not beat it, unless you rent it 4 or 5 times. Supposidly, it takes over 150 hours to beat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-10-31, 06:00 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Heh, if you wanna rent this game, you..."
you sons of bitches make me angry >.<

not really, but I am envious that you guys have this great and wonderful game that I can't buy without getting yelled out, etc.

But that's ok, I just bought Vice City today for 20 bucks and i can wait for San Andreas to become 20 bucks...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-10-31, 07:34 PM in reply to Slim's post "God bless rockstar."
Slim said:
While playing San Andreas, I wandered into a Police Station to find one of the strangest weapons yet...in the shower room of the police department is a double sided dildo that you can use as a weapon. I ran into a woman while carrying it, and she seemed to think "oohhh that felt kinda good."
LOL does ne1 know if there's nemore shit like that in there?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-10-31, 10:55 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "LOL does ne1 know if there's nemore..."
No, but I have found a couple cameos and references to GTA3. Remember in the beggining where Catalina and the main character are dating? You are actually "going out" with Catalina in this one, and you do a few missions for her. In the last one she gets HELA pissed and leaves you for the GTA3 main character, but not before trying to smash your head in with a tire iron in a funny cutscene.

Oh, and I've now gotten for enough to learn martial arts to replace my boxing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-10-31, 11:49 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "No, but I have found a couple cameos..."
Damnit, I'm so fucking jealous! I just got the dual weilding pistols, and I'm working on maxing the machine gun skill!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-01, 09:26 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Damnit, I'm so fucking jealous! I just..."
I can bench like 400, how much can ure guy bench??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-11-01, 02:29 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "I can bench like 400, how much can ure..."
Ugh, more and more I'm finding I have to resist the urge to buy this game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-01, 05:35 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "I can bench like 400, how much can ure..."
HAHAHAHA. Considering the max weight that's on the thing is 320, you're full of shit.

Oh, and Titus...I maxed out my skill with sawed off shotguns (I can now hold 2 which fucking RULES) and my min-SMG which is another dual weild. I LOVE THIS FUCKING GAME!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-11-01, 06:07 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ugh, more and more I'm finding I have..."
Sovereign said:
Ugh, more and more I'm finding I have to resist the urge to buy this game.
I wish I had my PS2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-11-01, 06:17 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I wish I had my PS2. :("
I wish my PS2 was fixable. Oh well, I'll get a new one tomorrow! And maybe San Andreas!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-11-01, 06:57 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I wish my PS2 was fixable. Oh well,..."
Ugh, I've officially run into THE gayest mission on earth. You pilot a miniature plane with the shittiest controls ever thought possible and you have to blow up 5 vehicles. It's damn near impossible. I've tried at least 10 times now and haven't even got 4 down. It's not a story line thank god, but it is to make cash off of a business...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-11-01, 07:18 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Ugh, I've officially run into THE..."
I remember a mission like that in VC. I fucking hated it, and I'm sure I'll abhor this one equally as much..

If I had more free time I would be playing it more often. Stupid fucking classes literally take up most of my day from 9-9, every day, except the weekend, which is the only real time I get to play. I wanna play so fucking bad!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-01, 08:06 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I remember a mission like that in VC. ..."
Well, I only really get 6-11 tops due to school, work, and sleep. I just played my ass off over the weekend....it rained all weekend so I had nothing to do BUT play SA.

Spare yourself the annoyance and SKIP any missions by Zero, as they are all a pain in the ass. That's the second one in a series of 3 and I had quite a bit of trouble with the first due to shitty aim (shakes) and very small targets. Like I said, they aren't storyline and only gain you a business. If you're one of those 100% fanatics, have fun. I'll most likely end up doing them anyway.

Last edited by Slim; 2004-11-01 at 08:09 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-11-01, 08:47 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Well, I only really get 6-11 tops due..."
I've never gotten 100%, but I always have intentions of trying so.. I'll most likely do it anyway, just to prolong my gaming experience.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-01, 10:07 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I've never gotten 100%, but I always..."
Daaaaaaamn. I wanna play. I'm gonna go to a pawn shop and buy cheap ass games for a trade in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SurrealWaking is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSurrealWaking is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SurrealWaking