Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Apparently D3V is bisexual and a necrophiliac.
Posted 2004-08-03, 09:55 PM
Slim1882006: how's that stick been treating you dev?
Aim 1s Gay: stick?
Slim1882006: Yes, the stick.
Aim 1s Gay: It's been trreating me GREAT!
Slim1882006: so kagom wasn't lying about you being gay then?
Aim 1s Gay: yes he was lying!
Slim1882006: you just said his stick was treating you great
Slim1882006: make up your mind
Aim 1s Gay: duno
Slim1882006: so you MIGHT love kagoms stick?
Slim1882006: doesn't that make you bisexual?
Aim 1s Gay: no
Slim1882006: oh, i think it does
Aim 1s Gay: kagom's stick isn't involved in this
Slim1882006: yes it is, you already said it's beeing treating you great
Aim 1s Gay: So how many names you gonna make?
Slim1882006: I only have two, I only really use one.
Slim1882006: but quit changin the subject
Slim1882006: did kagom fill you with love gravy?
Aim 1s Gay: Ah, well I've got 3 different ones on my buddylist
Aim 1s Gay: nope
Aim 1s Gay: I filled your mom
Slim1882006: my mom died a year and a half ago.
Aim 1s Gay: don't change the subject
Slim1882006: you sick, sick fuck.
Aim 1s Gay: I Didint' say she was alive
Aim 1s Gay: Shit
Aim 1s Gay: I'm a pledged Necrofiliack
Aim 1s Gay: XD
Slim1882006: Yeah, this is goin on zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-03, 09:56 PM in reply to Slim's post "Apparently D3V is bisexual and a..."
Sorry to hear about your mom.

And haha @ D3v
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-03, 09:57 PM in reply to Slim's post "Apparently D3V is bisexual and a..."
Apparently, he is just a necrophiliac.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-03, 09:57 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Apparently, he is just a necrophiliac."
Ahh it's Slim's impersonator!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-08-03, 09:58 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Apparently, he is just a necrophiliac."
'grats on breaking 8k, Titus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-03, 09:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Ahh it's Slim's impersonator!"
No, that was really me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-03, 10:00 PM in reply to Slim's post "Apparently D3V is bisexual and a..."
What are you trying to say? D3V sucks? Welcome to last year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-08-03, 10:09 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "No, that was really me."
Awww come on. Love Gravy? I always thought it was Man Butter......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-08-03, 10:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Awww come on. Love Gravy? I always..."
You would think that..

Thanks Sov.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-03, 10:18 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "You would think that.. Thanks Sov."
News Bulliten: Slim raped his dog till it died! ... wait, there's already a thread about it.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-08-03, 10:22 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "News Bulliten: Slim raped his dog till..."
Give me your address, I'll send you the body in the mail. Don't check the package for bombs though, ok?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-08-03, 10:28 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Give me your address, I'll send you the..."
Wait a minute!

I don't get it..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-03, 10:30 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wait a minute! I don't get it.."
That's expected of you, Titus

Nor do I...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-03, 10:31 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "That's expected of you, Titus :p Nor..."
I'm going to take the dog, dead as it may be, and put it in a box with some sort of explosives (not really dev, so don't be expecting it. In fact you should open the package with your face.) Then ship it to Dev.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-08-03, 10:32 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "That's expected of you, Titus :p Nor..."
Wait a minute!

I don't get it...

hahahaha poop! In a good way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-03, 10:41 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wait a minute! I don't get it... ..."
hahahhaha poop

this thread is shittable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-08-03, 11:14 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "hahahhaha poop this thread is..."
are you saying, it could some out of your ass..or are you saying that you could shit on it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-08-03, 11:41 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "are you saying, it could some out of..."
slims dog died for small siezures and it died and d3v (no offense) is being a bitch about it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-04, 12:58 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "slims dog died for small siezures and..."
4134 Jefferson St. Orange Park Florida 32052

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-08-04, 12:59 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "4134 Jefferson St. Orange Park Florida..."
...............why?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign