Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

You know something people don't talk about in public anymore?
Posted 2004-07-26, 10:34 AM
Pussy farts.

Anyone recognize the comedian?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-26, 10:37 AM in reply to Slim's post "You know something people don't talk..."
lol, yea. They are called Quifs{sp}

Dont know wut comdedian ur talkin about though.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-07-26, 10:39 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "lol, yea. They are called Quifs{sp} ..."
Queefs, it's part of a comedians act. I'm just seeing if anyone can recognize it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-26, 11:06 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Queefs, it's part of a comedians act...."
Yeah...I forget who did the act though....hmmmmm
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-07-26, 11:11 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "Yeah...I forget who did the act..."
I thought George Carlin as soon as you posted this thread, but I wasn't sure. I was going to look it up before I said anything, but I didn't think that would be appropriate at work...

Anyhow, is it GC?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-26, 11:12 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I thought George Carlin as soon as you..."
Yes, yes it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-07-26, 01:32 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Yes, yes it is."
DUH. Of course it is George Carlin. He is God.

That was the opening line of "Complaints and Grievances".

I first thought the thread was just going to say "Pussy Farts", and then I was going to kill Slim for plagarizing God.... but it is all good, because he didn't do that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-26, 01:36 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "DUH. Of course it is George Carlin. He..."
Let's keep random George Carlin quotes flowing, I still get a laugh out of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-07-26, 01:38 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "DUH. Of course it is George Carlin. He..."
Favorite Carlin bit:

Shit
Piss
Cock
Cunt
Cocksucker
Motherfucker
Tits
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-07-26, 01:39 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Favorite Carlin bit: Shit Piss..."
Nope, he later said that "motherfucker" didn't count because it was a form of the word fuck. Also cocksucker isn't that bad since it's a compound word and neither part is really that bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim