Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Do you want to see him get in trouble?
Yes, he did something illegal and deserves what he gets! 7 31.82%
No! 2 9.09%
I'm not sure right now 1 4.55%
I'M RICK JAMES BITCH! 12 54.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Who wants to see kaos go to jail/juvie?
Posted 2004-04-25, 05:24 PM
In all honesty, who wants to see kaos get in trouble for his dirty dealings (I only ask you give this some time if you plan on deleting this thread)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-04-25, 05:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Who wants to see kaos go to jail/juvie?"
He did do "wrong" but then again we all have its not right for you to judge, he could just be lieng. If/When he gets caught he will be delt with accordingly.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-25, 05:34 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "He did do "wrong" but then again we all..."
I doubt he's lying, he gave us confessions and a pic to prove it, but then went back and edited it so he could hide what happened and therefore making it seem as if he did nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-04-25, 05:36 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Who wants to see kaos go to jail/juvie?"
I could care less.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-25, 05:38 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I doubt he's lying, he gave us..."
Still, its not really our buisness, why did you put the rick james bitch thing in there now a bunch of asshats are going to come in here and put that and make a gay post like.
"Last night I thought about this and its definetly rick james again."
Or just close it
you have pre screwed your thread.
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-25, 05:40 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Still, its not really our buisness, why..."
i always have a little "out of topic" option always. But it may not be our business, but I still want to know your thoughts on this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-04-25, 05:42 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I doubt he's lying, he gave us..."

I'M RICK JAMES BITCH
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-04-25, 05:50 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "http://www.superlounge.com/v3/05/noimg/m..."
Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-04-25, 05:53 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "http://www.superlounge.com/v3/05/noimg/m..."
NonGayMan said:

I'M RICK JAMES BITCH
...............No.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-04-25, 06:03 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "...............No."
abcdefghij
Attached Images
File Type: jpg homeless copy.jpg (114.2 KB, 46 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-04-25, 06:03 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "...............No."
Bah...that thread is getting old...no use making another one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-04-25, 06:05 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "...............No."
I think this thread should pop about 50 E-asprins, and go die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-25, 06:47 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I think this thread should pop about 50..."
I think you should pop a dick in your mouth and go die... You recently started being a dick and stuff in topics. Chill out a little, no one cares if there is a stupid option or whatever else there may be.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-25, 07:32 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I think you should pop a dick in your..."
Tyrannicide said:
I think you should pop a dick in your mouth and go die... You recently started being a dick and stuff in topics. Chill out a little, no one cares if there is a stupid option or whatever else there may be.
hmmrmm...i've noticed that too...Arkantis, want a massage? It's free this time! (I'm thinking about becoming a masseuse...)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-04-25, 07:47 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "hmmrmm...i've noticed that..."
KagomJack said:
Arkantis, want a massage?
I hope your high and/or drunk right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-04-25, 07:47 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "I hope your high and/or drunk right now."
no, i need practice :/ I really want to be a masseuse who makes shitloads of cash massaging people. (Because I find massaging fun ~_~) Also, I don't do drugs and I don't consume alcohol (i'm underage dammit).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-04-25, 08:28 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "I think this thread should pop about 50..."
Everybody should stop with this E-shit, it is retarded. Oh and kagom, you want to rub your hands on an old man's ass? That is disgusting.

And since when has being underage ever stopped anyone. You should have put an "I don't care" choice, but i guess that is the "I'm RICK JAMES BITCH"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-25, 08:56 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "no, i need practice :/ I really want..."
KagomJack said:
no, i need practice :/ I really want to be a masseuse who makes shitloads of cash massaging people. (Because I find massaging fun ~_~) Also, I don't do drugs and I don't consume alcohol (i'm underage dammit).
Kagom, stop being a "high and mighty" DICK. Seriously, you have some convaluted belief that you are being a good person by wanting him to go to jail... but you are really just contradicting your Catholic beliefs. It is against Catholicism to wish that you neighbor suffers, even if for justice. God is the only judge, not you. You are miniscule, and have no rhyme, reason, or place to be saying that Kaos should be going to jail. You have been pwned, have a cup of tea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-04-25, 08:56 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Kagom, stop being a "high and mighty"..."
Wow, i applaud you penny_Bags. That was beautifully written!

Bottom line, Kagom. Shut the fuck up damn it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-25, 09:33 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Wow, i applaud you penny_Bags. That..."
I am not trying to be negative, but this is just like that big shitload of personal stuff that me and hoh and gunbound did, nobody cares. Thats just about it, no matter how many of us vote "Yes" nothing is going to happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis