Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

This makes no sense to me
Posted 2010-01-28, 09:01 AM
http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Secon...pregnant%20man

So they were both born as females. Due to sex changes, they are considered "men". But they are attracted to other men. Why not stay females in the first place!? How does one get pregnant if they both had sex changes?!?

MY MIND CANNOT FATHOM THIS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2010-01-28, 09:31 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "This makes no sense to me"
They just do so to help perpetuate the illusion of homosexuality

Let me explain - I believe 99% of homosexuals aren't real - they're just groping for attention, like say an emo kid. The other 1% could involve special cases like this or other 'defects.' Sorry KJ, It's just my opinion, and we all know what they say about opinions right?

Last edited by S2 AM; 2010-01-28 at 09:35 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2010-01-28, 08:32 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "They just do so to help perpetuate the..."
S2 AM said: [Goto]

Let me explain - I believe 99% of homosexuals aren't real - they're just groping for attention, like say an emo kid. The other 1% could involve special cases like this or other 'defects.' Sorry KJ, It's just my opinion, and we all know what they say about opinions right?

Ughhhhhhh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-01-28, 08:40 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "They just do so to help perpetuate the..."
S2 AM said: [Goto]

WRONG.

I've got almost as many gay friends as I've got straight friends. They're not attention-whores any more than straight people. And they don't "choose" homosexuality.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-01-29, 07:58 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "WRONG. I've got almost as many gay..."
How can an opinion be wrong?

My mind still cannot comprehend that article.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2010-01-29, 08:53 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "How can an opinion be wrong? My mind..."
What makes no sense to me is why you are reading up on gender-changed men/women having babies.

But honestly, i'm sure they have some gender identity issues, which would explain everything.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-01-29, 11:51 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "What makes no sense to me is why you..."
MSN.com told me to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2010-01-30, 10:22 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "This makes no sense to me"
Honestly, if I ever had a gender change, I'd still go for girls. I have a horrible fear of the male body, no joke.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-31, 12:28 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Honestly, if I ever had a gender..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I have a horrible fear of the male body, no joke.

I call bullshit on this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2010-01-31, 02:41 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I call bullshit on this."
I don't. This is one of few fractions of my real self I've told you guys. Keep it in a box, and do not open until you have more pieces.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-01, 10:20 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I don't. This is one of few fractions..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I don't. This is one of few fractions of my real self I've told you guys. Keep it in a box, and do not open until you have more pieces.

BORKED

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-02-01, 03:42 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "W9HloS9Ukto"
D3V said: [Goto]
BORKED
Has anyone ever noticed the unusual number of 9's in Youtube URL's?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai