Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2009-01-22, 10:53 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "And who's paying you to sit on your ass..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
And who's paying you to sit on your ass all day?
Exactly. It's not better to make another .50 cents off of the government for peolpe that really do have trouble finding a job. You are young and should have no problem finding a job. Because of you and many others that basically abuse the system there are people that will not be able to recieve help that they really need. You are like the kid that prank calls 911 when there is really somebody holding that needs help, and it's frustrating to see and hear about to other people that actually do give a shit, knowing that you do not.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-22, 11:09 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Exactly. It's not better to make..."
Or like those people who misuse EBT (Food Stamps). You know, those people who pull money out of their EBT Cash Card and use it to buy Cigarettes and Alcohol (I've seen it). Or that person who has just enough money to buy either bread or pop with their kid standing right next to them, and they opt for the pop.

Pisses me off. Thoroughly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-01-22, 02:43 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Or like those people who misuse EBT..."
Fuck that, man. I had people who would try to use EBT cards to buy Xbox 360s and PS 3s when I worked at Toys R Us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-01-22, 03:04 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Fuck that, man. I had people who would..."
Is there some sort of authority you can call to try and to report people like that?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-22, 06:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Is there some sort of authority you can..."
Yes, but peoples names aren't printed onto the EBT cards usually, so there's no names you can give them. Probably the card number number, but I think the customer would notice you writing down the number and think you were gonna do some uber 1337 haxxorz on their card and steal all their goldz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-01-23, 05:20 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Yes, but peoples names aren't printed..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Yes, but peoples names aren't printed onto the EBT cards usually, so there's no names you can give them. Probably the card number number, but I think the customer would notice you writing down the number and think you were gonna do some uber 1337 haxxorz on their card and steal all their goldz.
That's one reason I love working pharmacy. If you want your meds, you have to give me all of your personal information, and most people who are shifty enough to try shit like that with an EBT card are too stupid to realize I'm going to report them. I've gotten about 5 people busted so far

Oh, and back on topic, Good luck TR. I'm sure you'll find something. I'm putting in apps at the moment myself as my current employers decided to royally fuck all us little guys, so I'm bailing to a new company as soon as I get the green light.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2009-01-27, 02:25 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "That's one reason I love working..."
Anything new Thanatos?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-01-28, 10:45 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Anything new Thanatos?"
Hey, be glad you don't live in California! We are going bankrupt within the first week of next month, so I don't know what's going to happen with people on unemployment here...

As for you, I am sure you won't have any trouble finding a job. Actually, as I was applying at UTI, I recieved a clipping from a newspaper about jobs that will actually be expanding during the recession.

1.)Paralegals
2.)Computer Software Engineers
3.)Postsecondary Teachers
4.)Automotive Service Technicians/Mechanics
5.)Environmental Engineers

So, if you have any experience in those fields, that might be somewhere worth looking...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2009-02-12, 09:46 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "My activity may drop in the next coming..."
If you can't find meaningful employment, go back to school full-time and invest in your future. That is if there's a degree that's actually worth having you're interested in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-02-12, 11:24 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "If you can't find meaningful..."
The only good thing about this economy is that stocks are a bargain. If you can afford to invest, now is the time.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-02-13, 08:36 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "The only good thing about this economy..."
And if you're like me and you had stocks prior to this time, you're sol. I lost about five thousand dollars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-02-13, 01:37 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "And if you're like me and you had..."
The housing market is prime right now as well to purchase some real estate.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-02-13, 08:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "The housing market is prime right now..."
D3V said: [Goto]
The housing market is prime right now as well to purchase some real estate.
No shizzit. If I was in the right situation I'd take advantage of that for sure. I almost pulled the trigger on a house before I got back in school, now I'm gonna wait till I'm done.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-02-16, 01:36 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No shizzit. If I was in the right..."
That sounds like the best idea honestly, i'm in the same boat as you, along with millions of other ppl in our generation that are going to help keep the economy going strong after this little lapse we're having..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-02-18, 10:20 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "That sounds like the best idea..."
I have to find a job before all these college kids graduate. Fuck!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos