Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

New years!
Posted 2008-12-31, 10:44 AM
What are everyone's plans for tonight? Going to stay home and take it easy with the family? Going to go out and drop $300 at the bar?

For me, I'm going to a house party at my buddy's house. Pretty sure we're getting a keg, if not then multiple cases of beer. I doubt it will top last New Year's seeing as how I was dating a nympho. Let's just say we started getting busy right after the balls dropped. Giggity.

Last edited by Thanatos; 2008-12-31 at 10:58 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-31, 10:48 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "New years!"
Going over my gf's house and spending time with her and her family, since she's spent the past two holidays with mine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-12-31, 10:49 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "New years!"
I'm going to work actually, which sucks. I gotta help do catering for this huge fancy party. But after that I'm going to a partyyyy
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-12-31, 11:47 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "New years!"
Going over to a friends with a couple of others to play FOUR MAN LITTLEBIGPLANET!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-12-31, 12:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Going over to a friends with a couple..."
Unless I get abducted by co-workers tonight, I'm going to stay home by myself and drink. And play WoW, which I don't mind so much. I've never been huge on New Years festivities. They've only ever ended horribly for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-31, 08:45 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Unless I get abducted by co-workers..."
The future hasn't been all that exciting so far.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-12-31, 08:58 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "The future hasn't been all that..."
the future will be pain my friend
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-01-01, 12:40 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "the future will be pain my friend"
Just got off of work, which, by the way TOTALLY FUCKING BLOWS ASS!!!

Fucked up the inventory last night by not adding our delivery so tonight was off by a bazillion numbers!!! Tried to half-ass it until I called for help and found that editing the previous days numbers is possible.

FUCK DOMINO's!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2009-01-01, 01:36 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Just got off of work, which, by the way..."
I'm feeling great, and my sister is heaving chunks.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-01-01, 03:38 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I'm feeling great, and my sister is..."
Jamer, this is for you...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-01-01, 10:13 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Jamer, this is for you... ..."
That's...kinda lame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-01-05, 12:45 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "That's...kinda lame."
I'ev been drunk the past 7 days in a row, every night.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-05, 01:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'ev been drunk the past 7 days in a..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I'ev been drunk the past 7 days in a row, every night.
That's not a good thing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-01-05, 01:19 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's not a good thing?"
I've been drunk every night for the past month and a half...

Alcoholism anyone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-01-05, 01:49 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I've been drunk every night for the..."
im sick today at work............

but its straight cuz in the process of being stupid since christmas or so is that i have a new lady friend

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-01-05, 02:01 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "im sick today at work............ ..."
My New Year wasn't that great. I tagged along with my parents to eat at one of their friends house and after dinner...I was laying on a bed watching Elf until 2:00 in the morning waiting to go home =|
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-01-05, 02:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "im sick today at work............ ..."
So you met this lady friend in your drunken alcohol binge? Sounds like a keeper to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-01-08, 10:17 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So you met this lady friend in your..."
actually not, beforehand. then found out she likes to smoke and play beer pong.. so it was on.

hmm, is it friday yet

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-01-15, 11:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "actually not, beforehand. then found..."
Hung out with the gf at her house because she wasn't feeling that great. Quiet night for me.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-01-16, 03:46 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Hung out with the gf at her house..."
I got fucked over by a Canadian snow storm, trapped at home drinking bymyself watching the world juniors.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67