Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

*OFFICIAL* Zelaron Fantasy Football. URL/info
Posted 2008-08-11, 08:21 AM
Here we go bitches! It's through Yahoo, like last year.

League ID: 383405
URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/zelaron
Password: zelaron

So everyone get registered!

I've chosen to do an Autopick draft since I doubt we can find a time where everyone can be online. If we can though, I would be open to changing it to a Live draft.

Any questions, just ask.

Let's get this party started!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-11, 09:46 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "*OFFICIAL* Zelaron Fantasy Football...."
do we have or own teams
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run

Last edited by jamer123; 2008-08-11 at 10:04 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-11, 10:05 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "do we have or own teams"
Yes. Once I set a date/time, you draft certain players you want to form your team.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-11, 10:34 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yes. Once I set a date/time, you draft..."
ok my team is the heros
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-11, 11:11 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "ok my team is the heros"
I'm sure you realize which team is mine.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-08-11, 01:05 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I'm sure you realize which team is mine."
Yes, and I noticed both of you had typos in your team names. lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-12, 07:41 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yes, and I noticed both of you had..."
HEY ASSHOLES.

Register.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-12, 08:47 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "HEY ASSHOLES. Register."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
HEY ASSHOLES.

Register.
The link doesn't work, says you aren't in this league. Went to the homepage and clicked on the link "Join a league," but when I typed in the id and password it was invalid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-12, 08:59 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "The link doesn't work, says you aren't..."
When you click on the link above and it says you aren't in the league, you have to log in with your Yahoo ID, then you should be able to join.

Jamer figured it out..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-12, 09:06 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "When you click on the link above and it..."
yup i did
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-12, 10:27 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "yup i did"
See?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-14, 01:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "See? ."
*Klose
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-14, 01:41 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "*Klose"
Alright alright. The only person left to register is quickspy, I believe.

Once he's in we can decide on a date/time to have the draft.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-14, 06:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Alright alright. The only person left..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Alright alright. The only person left to register is quickspy, I believe.

Once he's in we can decide on a date/time to have the draft.

My team's Colossus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-15, 01:36 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "My team's Colossus."
Ragget, Thanatos I'm in when is the draft?

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-15, 08:04 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Ragget, Thanatos I'm in when is the..."
Go here for draft info.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-10, 04:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Go here..."
Just checked the League. I am destroying everyone. 10-4-0!!!! One game I won 136 to 61
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-12-12, 10:59 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Just checked the League. I am..."
Whoa I'm in the semi finals LOL.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-12-30, 10:11 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Whoa I'm in the semi finals LOL."
Haha second place in fantasy football no way! Congrasts OMG its the colts.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Last edited by quikspy67; 2008-12-30 at 10:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-12-31, 07:30 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Haha second place in fantasy football..."
Yeah all of my players really stepped it up in the push for the playoffs. I sucked all year in that league and ended up winning the championship heh. Better luck next year fellahs, and next year I think we should make this more interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos