Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2008-03-11, 10:38 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "If that is the case, then you guys..."
Thanatos said:
If that is the case, then you guys would be right but I highly doubt that.
Okay. We disagree. That is surprising.

I made my case above. Nobody will really know except D3v and Afroman, but I will remain skeptical.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-11, 11:03 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Your point? I've given him positive..."
Why does it even matter, my original point flew way above your heads. What's the difference of me and 'Afroman' agreeing, or me and Thanatos agreeing, as Grav and K_A agreeing and neg repping for the same reason, isn't that the point of the system? If you don't like neg rep, neg back. That's the whole point of it, don't be a pussy and cry about it, you're using the little fat retarded kid mindset that is now in effect at most schools that don't allow dodgeball anymore.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-11, 11:07 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Why does it even matter, my original..."
Tut tut! You are Ad Homineming, fat kids who don't play dodgeball have nothing to do with this.

So what was your original point that 'flew above our heads?'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-11, 11:21 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "If you don't care, then quit bitching...."
D3V said:
If you don't care, then quit bitching. It's as simple as that. You guys can't even prove anything, you just happen to mention that our IP addresses had crossed at one point or another, which is bound to fucking happen when you work at the same place and your IP address isn't static, do you even think I would be that stupid? I'm not some e-peen moron that doesn't know how to use a proxy if I was that concerned about it. Either way, he doesn't post on here because like me, he feels that a great majority of you guys are douchebags and still dwell in your basements (quote)..

I'm going to get him to neg rep you every chance he can now K_A, just because you're bitching about, as well I and anybody else I can convince, just because of how douchebaggery you are.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-11, 11:23 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "...... :confused:"
Okay, but both KA and I addressed it already.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2008-03-11, 06:43 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "But it can be fun sometimes. ..."
Titusfied said:
But it can be fun sometimes. Especially when !K_A! acts all self-righteous and refuses to admit a mistake. It's just humorous.
What mistake did I make, exactly?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-02-09, 03:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What mistake did I make, exactly?"
Thanatos first to 5 green, conspiracy.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V