Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2008-03-09, 11:12 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "I gave D3V pos rep for debating serious..."
Adrenachrome said:
I gave D3V pos rep for debating serious issues without name calling and other immature activity.
Your point? I've given him positive rep too. That doesn't change the fact that a large portion of the rep he's gotten has come from afroman, and that afroman has been negatively or positively repping other people for absolutely no reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-09, 11:21 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Your point? I've given him positive..."
Yea I don't know about that, I was just pointing out that he does have some well deserved kudos..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-09, 04:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Your point? I've given him positive..."
there should be a way to stop that, like if someone has a what they feel unfair neg rep or someone else has a cheep pos rep it should not count.
i also think you should be able to like chose a number like scale 1-3 or something. just an idea
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-09, 06:45 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "there should be a way to stop that,..."
Problem is if I gave someone one neg rep, I know for sure that I would recieve more than -3 rep in return

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-09, 09:08 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Problem is if I gave someone one neg..."
In the end none of it means anything anyway, which is what makes this so pathetic. D3v cheated to get his rep higher than everyone elses but it doesn't even mean anything anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-09, 09:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "In the end none of it means anything..."
I agree

/thread

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-10, 06:21 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "In the end none of it means anything..."
!King_Amazon! said:
In the end none of it means anything anyway, which is what makes this so pathetic. D3v cheated to get his rep higher than everyone elses but it doesn't even mean anything anyway.
My friend is allowed to fucking rep who he wants, when he wants where he wants. If we take away that right for one person then the whole system is fucked, just quit you bitching K_A

maybe you should go back and look at what he negged, possibly he could've disagreed with you about something?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-10, 06:59 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "My friend is allowed to fucking rep who..."
What are you babbling about? I don't really care about any of this, because rep means nothing. I just think it's pathetic that you cheated a system that means absolutely nothing. You gained nothing from it.

Also, the negative reps that I got from afroman were on random posts. Very similar to how you've negatively repped me on random posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-10, 07:29 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What are you babbling about? I don't..."
The point is that he didn't "cheat" the system. He happens to have a friend that joined Zelaron, and obviously, as friends tend to do in real life, he supported D3V.

Is it undeserving? Possibly, at times. Does that mean he cheated the system? Not at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-03-10, 08:45 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "The point is that he didn't "cheat" the..."
Quote:
The point is that he didn't "cheat" the system. He happens to have a friend that joined Zelaron, and obviously, as friends tend to do in real life, he supported D3V.

Is it undeserving? Possibly, at times. Does that mean he cheated the system? Not at all.

If you don't care, then quit bitching. It's as simple as that. You guys can't even prove anything, you just happen to mention that our IP addresses had crossed at one point or another, which is bound to fucking happen when you work at the same place and your IP address isn't static, do you even think I would be that stupid? I'm not some e-peen moron that doesn't know how to use a proxy if I was that concerned about it. Either way, he doesn't post on here because like me, he feels that a great majority of you guys are douchebags and still dwell in your basements (quote)..

I'm going to get him to neg rep you every chance he can now K_A, just because you're bitching about, as well I and anybody else I can convince, just because of how douchebaggery you are.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-10, 04:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "If you don't care, then quit bitching...."
How am I bitching? I'm not bitching about anything. I'm not asking for you to be permabanned. I'm not asking for your rep to be taken away. I don't give a shit about it other than I think it's pathetic that you cheated the system to get e-rep.

Seriously, I'm not losing sleep over it. If anything, I'm laughing about it. I find it funny that you need to get your e-rep higher to make yourself feel cool.

Feel free to give me all of the negative rep you want. I honestly don't care about it. I still wont lose sleep. I'll just find it that much funnier because you seem to think that by giving me negative e-rep you're hurting me or punishing me in some way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-10, 09:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How am I bitching? I'm not bitching..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Seriously, I'm not losing sleep over it. If anything, I'm laughing about it. I find it funny that you need to get your e-rep higher to make yourself feel cool.

Feel free to give me all of the negative rep you want. I honestly don't care about it. I still wont lose sleep. I'll just find it that much funnier because you seem to think that by giving me negative e-rep you're hurting me or punishing me in some way.
This pretty much sums it up. D3v operates on an elementary school level.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-11, 05:40 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "This pretty much sums it up. D3v..."
Well, the point seemed to float directly above both your heads.

Congrats.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-03-11, 08:20 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, the point seemed to float..."
Can we prove that kyeruu is a moron? Technically no. He could really be one of the world's leading minds. Now you have to ask yourself how likely that scenario is given his past behavior and actions.

Same thing applies here. D3v seems to be one of two people who really cares about the reputation system, and he has just the kind of childish personality to try and abuse the system. D3v and Afroman could be co-workers, they could be best friends, whatever. They share an IP and know each other. The obvious conclusion is that D3v asked Afroman to neg rep people he doesn't like because he somehow thinks that makes him right.

I don't see what is so hard about figuring that out. It's not like D3v has an outstanding record as a wonderful poster. He is a repeat stupidity offender. Don't be stubborn just for the fun of it.

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2008-03-11 at 08:27 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-11, 09:44 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Can we prove that kyeruu is a moron?..."
But it can be fun sometimes. Especially when !K_A! acts all self-righteous and refuses to admit a mistake. It's just humorous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-03-11, 10:21 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Can we prove that kyeruu is a moron?..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
Can we prove that kyeruu is a moron? Technically no. He could really be one of the world's leading minds. Now you have to ask yourself how likely that scenario is given his past behavior and actions.

Same thing applies here. D3v seems to be one of two people who really cares about the reputation system, and he has just the kind of childish personality to try and abuse the system. D3v and Afroman could be co-workers, they could be best friends, whatever. They share an IP and know each other. The obvious conclusion is that D3v asked Afroman to neg rep people he doesn't like because he somehow thinks that makes him right.

I don't see what is so hard about figuring that out. It's not like D3v has an outstanding record as a wonderful poster. He is a repeat stupidity offender. Don't be stubborn just for the fun of it.
Well-written argument. Would be +rep if I could.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-03-11, 10:30 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Well-written argument. Would be +rep if..."
I don't see is to where you're getting off at. I never had him negative rep anybody, he does what he wants to totally by himself. We don't even talk about these stupid forums, there are more important things in life.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-11, 10:33 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I don't see is to where you're getting..."
No kidding. I really doubt D3V was like, "Hey man, can you neg. rep these people on this forum? It would really help me out."

If one of my friends said that to me I'd tell him to GDIAF.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-11, 10:35 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No kidding. I really doubt D3V was..."
Thanatos said:
No kidding. I really doubt D3V was like, "Hey man, can you neg. rep these people on this forum? It would really help me out."
That's exactly what I think he did.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2008-03-11, 10:36 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "That's exactly what I think he did."
If that is the case, then you guys would be right but I highly doubt that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos